Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Max Griffin vs Mike Perry

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Max Griffin vs Mike Perry

Postby support » Feb 25. 2018, 01:42

Max Griffin vs Mike Perry full fight video replay - UFC on FOX 28

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Max Griffin vs Mike Perry

Postby 770 » Feb 25. 2018, 03:52

Another hype train derailed :like 
ffs I wish someone would of shut up that missus of his :roll:

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Feb 25. 2018, 12:28

Spoiler...

Mike has no technique at all. Damn, she is annoying.

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Feb 25. 2018, 12:58

I am sure there will be some reasoning for his performance by Perry, yup his wife is pretty raw I did chuckle when they had the camera on Perry's corner then quickly cut away after a few piece of advice from her. Fight went how I thought it would with Griffin fighting on the outside well he definitely got the better of the striking then fought of the clinch when Perry closed the distance.

eitan83
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby eitan83 » Feb 25. 2018, 18:05

PERRY LOOKS LIKE HE IS ON ROIDS

AND ALSO SHOWED NO RESPECT IN THE DECISION

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Feb 26. 2018, 17:04

770 wrote:Another hype train derailed :like 

Agreed!
FU Perry and the bets u made me lose!  :P
★ Peace, Love and Happiness stuff ★

FLATLANDR
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby FLATLANDR » Feb 26. 2018, 20:18

Can that **** be any more annoying? I wonder if Perry's other coaches are like shhhhuuuuuutttt thuuuuhh fuuuuuuuuuuhkk uuuuuup!

In their minds.

She should have thrown in a "Put him in a body bag, Mikeeey! Yeaaahhhh!" For good measure.
The **** don't know the smoke. That's what it is.

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Feb 27. 2018, 02:34

FLATLANDR wrote:Can that **** be any more annoying? I wonder if Perry's other coaches are like shhhhuuuuuutttt thuuuuhh fuuuuuuuuuuhkk uuuuuup!

In their minds.

She should have thrown in a "Put him in a body bag, Mikeeey! Yeaaahhhh!"      For good measure.

I believe they do.

yodelling
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby yodelling » Feb 27. 2018, 02:55

Nothing negative about this one, unless of course you were on Perry's hype-train... As usual, he came out super aggressive but Griffin was like Holyfield to his Tyson, better jabs, better footwork and reach-advantage are still all it takes to stop this kind of maniacal walk-down :D

I'm not following you guys on this call, Perry will adjust and will come back better than ever, he's awful young and frankly has shit for brains ATM, being humbled like this is the best thing that could've happened to him at this point in his career. Also, he looked done for 2 rounds but had Griffin not dished out the amount of punishment he had (which does wonders to sap the endurance out of a fighter), Perry would've come back to take him out before the end of the third. So yeah, I'm pretty sure you all can go from "hyped" to full on respect and watch how he'll evolve out of this one.

As for Griffin, superior technical performance and following a better game-plan to a tee, but no "x" factor, he went in like he was going in for his day-job, a day at the office. Perry is a hard MOFO to take out, but if Griffin had just a bit more of decisiveness and a finishing instinct, he could've gotten the "job" done :D This kind of performance gets me wondering how much more we can expect of him, I just saw that he can use his reach and speed and follow a game-plan but that's about it. Doing what he did to Perry, stopping and almost being knocked out at the end of the third keeps me more interested in watching the loser in this fight than him...
FOTY - let's get it going!

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Feb 27. 2018, 05:50

Perry went like a wild cat at the end there... pretty funny. :lol:

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Mar 3. 2018, 12:52

Perry is tough no doubt, but tough doesn’t beat technique in this one

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby david97471 » Mar 4. 2018, 23:15

Performance of the ages?  Really I am not so sure about that, unless that was a track event. 

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby david97471 » Mar 4. 2018, 23:17

Perry just needs polishing like not backing straight up and using some off power stuff to set up the bombs. He should have stuck to his kicks maybe a bit more. The other guy just needed more confidence.

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby david97471 » Mar 4. 2018, 23:20

FLATLANDR wrote:Can that **** be any more annoying? I wonder if Perry's other coaches are like shhhhuuuuuutttt thuuuuhh fuuuuuuuuuuhkk uuuuuup!

In their minds.

She should have thrown in a "Put him in a body bag, Mikeeey! Yeaaahhhh!"      For good measure.

I think thats his girlfriend.  But yeah a stfu would have been totally appropriate.  Bitch your giving him my game plan I was gonna do that till you fucking told him maybe a number system. 

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”