Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Jessica Andrade vs Tecia Torres

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Jessica Andrade vs Tecia Torres

Postby support » Feb 25. 2018, 01:05

Jessica Andrade vs Tecia Torres full fight video replay - UFC on FOX 28

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Jessica Andrade vs Tecia Torres

Postby paupre » Feb 25. 2018, 11:16

I guess FOX considered the whole third round a move. I disagree with the decision I think Torres had the first 2 rounds with her movement and striking while Andrade has the third. You could make a solid case for a 10-8 third round which under the 10 point must system would give you a 28-28 draw. Interesting fight Andrade seems way strong for the division the way she was able to throw Torres around, but I think movement and avoiding the clinch is the blueprint to beat her.

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Feb 26. 2018, 04:30

I was actually the most excited about this fight before the fight night. Andrade is a powerhouse and Torres is really a tiny tornado. Fight went as expected. Andrade was to strong for her opponent. Some impressive throws and final gnp make the difference at the end. This girl knows only one way and that is forward, no matter what. We'll see how Namahuhanuhahuhas vs. Jevrdrsevrtreisvckhick 2 will go, so after Andrade can or can not get the title shot. I think Torres future will be similar to Gustafsson's. Great fighter but always a little bit short for a title.

I am not so sure about partners being in the corner and giving advice. They can not be so objective, I think. I think parents and brothers sees their family different. I don't know, I just sit and type.

0T0
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 0T0 » Mar 2. 2018, 03:48

Torres fared better than I expected. Great action, with almost 0 stalling. Hespect to both fighters.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”