Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tyron Woodley Says He was ‘Really Pissed Off’ by Dana White Comments, has Sitdown Meeting Planned

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!

User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9005
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Re: Tyron Woodley Says He was ‘Really Pissed Off’ by Dana White Comments, has Sitdown Meeting Planned

Postby 770 » Feb 13. 2018, 02:41

Image

Image

ffs this guy just won't quit crying. He's even raggin' on Holly and Page VZ now :roll:

User avatar
homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1814
Joined: Jan 26. 2009, 20:57
Location: norcal

Re: Tyron Woodley Says He was ‘Really Pissed Off’ by Dana White Comments, has Sitdown Meeting Planned

Postby homegrown123 » Feb 13. 2018, 04:03

he's almost getting obnoxious enough to make me want to watch him fight. he's close to being a good heel. keep it up tyron.

User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9005
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Re: Tyron Woodley Says He was ‘Really Pissed Off’ by Dana White Comments, has Sitdown Meeting Planned

Postby 770 » Feb 13. 2018, 04:17

homegrown123 wrote:he's almost getting obnoxious enough to make me want to fight him. he's close to being a good heel. keep it up tyron.

HG vs Woodley :lol: 
Make it happen, Dana! :shock:

User avatar
hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 1513
Joined: Dec 16. 2015, 12:18

Re: Tyron Woodley Says He was ‘Really Pissed Off’ by Dana White Comments, has Sitdown Meeting Planned

Postby hippielove » Feb 13. 2018, 10:06

770 wrote:
homegrown123 wrote:he's almost getting obnoxious enough to make me want to fight him. he's close to being a good heel. keep it up tyron.

HG vs Woodley :lol: 
Make it happen, Dana! :shock:

LoL  :lol: 
I'd pay for that fight!
Hopefully Ur older than ur AV picture...
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

User avatar
JBizzy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 20
Joined: Feb 26. 2012, 19:57
Location: Valhalla

Re: Tyron Woodley Says He was ‘Really Pissed Off’ by Dana White Comments, has Sitdown Meeting Planned

Postby JBizzy » Feb 13. 2018, 18:39

This dude is such a baby. He said "I never said me and nate are fighting, I was just saying thats what makes sense. I never said we were in negotiations." Except he did say that nate is his next fight, live on tv. "No one is fighting number one guys, except me." What????? Idiot.
I came to chew bubblegum and kick ass. Im all out of bubblegum.

User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9005
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Re: Tyron Woodley Says He was ‘Really Pissed Off’ by Dana White Comments, has Sitdown Meeting Planned

Postby 770 » Feb 13. 2018, 23:27

JBizzy wrote:This dude is such a baby. He said "I never said me and nate are fighting, I was just saying thats what makes sense. I never said we were in negotiations." Except he did say that nate is his next fight, live on tv. "No one is fighting number one guys, except me." What????? Idiot.

:like


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”