Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Matt Brown Beef w/ Snoop Dogg on JRE

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!

So who ya got?

Matt Brown
56%
Snoop Dogg
No votes
f**k Snoop Dogg
44%

Total votes: 9

bannedwow
Zuffa
Zuffa

Matt Brown Beef w/ Snoop Dogg on JRE

Postby bannedwow » Feb 8. 2018, 02:39

Matt Brown is actually very interesting. Full podcast here in Robert223's thread: http://fight.mmashare.club/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=92425&start=14#p1681125

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Matt Brown Beef w/ Snoop Dogg on JRE

Postby 770 » Feb 8. 2018, 02:55

At 00:59. That was awesome :lol:

snake eyes
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby snake eyes » Feb 8. 2018, 03:05

I agree with Brown 100%. The shit Snoop does is basically just ridiculing the sport for the sake of a few laughs. I must admit that I did laugh to his commentary on Khabib vs. Johnson but I'm not sure whether it was the lack of knowledge from Snoop or the absurdity of this skinny goof commentating on guys who could sleep him without even trying. Just keep the guy in small venues and never let him get any official exposure on this sport.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Feb 8. 2018, 03:27

snake eyes wrote:I agree with Brown 100%. The shit Snoop does is basically just ridiculing the sport for the sake of a few laughs. I must admit that I did laugh to his commentary on Khabib vs. Johnson but I'm not sure whether it was the lack of knowledge from Snoop or the absurdity of this skinny goof commentating on guys who could sleep him without even trying. Just keep the guy in small venues and never let him get any official exposure on this sport.

Dude, the shit he was doing with Faber totally turned me off the contender series. I still refuse to watch it to this day.  I can't stand him OR his music (if that is what you would call it). He is NOT funny and just sounds dumb as dogshit.
How the hell did that guy become so rich? :roll:

snake eyes
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby snake eyes » Feb 8. 2018, 03:48

770 wrote:
snake eyes wrote:I agree with Brown 100%. The shit Snoop does is basically just ridiculing the sport for the sake of a few laughs. I must admit that I did laugh to his commentary on Khabib vs. Johnson but I'm not sure whether it was the lack of knowledge from Snoop or the absurdity of this skinny goof commentating on guys who could sleep him without even trying. Just keep the guy in small venues and never let him get any official exposure on this sport.

Dude, the shit he was doing with Faber totally turned me off the contender series. I still refuse to watch it to this day.  I can't stand him OR his music (if that is what you would call it). He is NOT funny and just sounds dumb as dogshit.
How the hell did that guy become so rich? :roll:

Didn't know he has a show with Faber. Took a peek and 20 seconds was enough. The joke gets old really fast.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Feb 8. 2018, 04:12

snake eyes wrote:Didn't know he has a show with Faber. Took a peek and 20 seconds was enough. The joke gets old really fast.

:lol: :like

JeremyHorn
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Feb 8. 2018, 15:09

Matt Brown's a G, hit Snoop with that downward elbow lol
"Who hit you the hardest in your career?" Roy Nelson " My Dad"

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”