Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Li Jingliang vs Jake Matthews

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Li Jingliang vs Jake Matthews

Postby support » Feb 6. 2018, 11:33

Li Jingliang vs Jake Matthews full fight video - UFC 221 Live Stream replay

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Li Jingliang vs Jake Matthews

Postby david97471 » Feb 11. 2018, 03:45

Ouch  good fight

yodelling
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby yodelling » Feb 11. 2018, 10:43

The leech is indestructible, after the Korean Zombie we get the chinese one... Asian outbreak :D
FOTY - let's get it going!

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Feb 11. 2018, 10:50

Respect to Matthews for overcoming that bad foul and continuing to implement his game. I have never seen that referee before and hope to never see him again. It is one thing to miss a foul but when you are tapping on the guys arm that is attached to his opponents eyeball and do nothing other then warn the fighter between rounds no to do it again or you will take a point. Tells me you should not be in there refereeing.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Feb 11. 2018, 18:33

paupre wrote:Respect to Matthews for overcoming that bad foul and continuing to implement his game.  I have never seen that referee before and hope to never see him again.  It is one thing to miss a foul but when you are tapping on the guys arm that is attached to his opponents eyeball and do nothing other then warn the fighter between rounds no to do it again or you will take a point.  Tells me you should not be in there refereeing.

Totally agree!
Holy shit, he was trying to rip his damn eye out!  :shock:
★ Peace, Love and Happiness stuff ★

snake eyes
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby snake eyes » Feb 12. 2018, 03:56

yodelling wrote:The leech is indestructible, after the Korean Zombie we get the chinese one... Asian outbreak :D

Jingaling was definitely going for the brains through Matthews' eye sockets :shock: That's such a dirty blatant defense for a guillotine choke and that wasn't Li's first time in that position, leads me to believe that he was just about to go out.

yodelling
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby yodelling » Feb 12. 2018, 06:56

snake eyes wrote:
yodelling wrote:The leech is indestructible, after the Korean Zombie we get the chinese one... Asian outbreak :D

Jingaling was definitely going for the brains through Matthews' eye sockets :shock: That's such a dirty blatant defense for a guillotine choke and that wasn't Li's first time in that position, leads me to believe that he was just about to go out.

hahah hasn't thought about it that way, but yes, he should've been either DQed or at the very least lost a point... since neither happened (and Matthews didn't make a fuss about it), I'm left with the awe of seeing him stand every time -stronger- after getting rattled... mfcker finished the fight way harder than he started, I could've given him a round or two on crazy heart alone...
FOTY - let's get it going!

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Feb 12. 2018, 17:52

Beat me to it, Chinese Zombie confirmed   :D

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Feb 12. 2018, 17:54

Oh and yeah the foul was hideous and couldn’t have been more blatant. Wakey wakey ref! Clear point deduction

Braktooth
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Braktooth » Feb 14. 2018, 01:23

That absolutely should have been a DQ. Props to Matthews for fighting through that.

bluechip55
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby bluechip55 » Feb 16. 2018, 03:45

Good eye gouge I mean fight

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”