Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Valentina Shevchenko vs Priscila Cachoeira

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
torok
Zuffa
Zuffa

Re: Valentina Shevchenko vs Priscila Cachoeira

Postby torok » Feb 4. 2018, 15:17

mgc
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby mgc » Feb 4. 2018, 16:49

well apparently she tore her acl and her meniscus in one of the very first exchanges, the one ~25 seconds in - where it looked like she did the chicken dance when bullet hit her. i guess that could explain the complete One-sidedness of that fight, not that she would've necessarily won had she not gotten injured.

Joe Dolan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Joe Dolan » Feb 4. 2018, 17:09

TERRIBLE job by Mario Yamasaki! No reason why Priscila should have endured that much of a beating. :(

yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby yodelling » Feb 4. 2018, 18:56

Most retarded mismatch I've seen in the UFC in the recent past. As far as I can remember, actually... Yamasaki did his job, Priscila was still moving around all the way to the end and doing stuff that "resembled" defense, but the point is she should've never, ever, ever ever ever have been thrown in there with the #1 contender...

The person responsible for creating this freak-show should be spanked by a group of sadistic gay motorcycle-riders wearing leathers, while they go on and stuff various household items in his ass. Priscila gets to watch and say when she thinks it's enough, then resume training for an unranked fighter like her.
FOTY - let's get it going!

DarbyCrash81
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby DarbyCrash81 » Feb 4. 2018, 19:31

Tits wrote:*****************SPOILER*******************

Dana, Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard signed off on this mismatch. What did they think was going to happen?

Fair point but no one that was signed to the UFC would take this fight and rightly so. This division has no depth and so every opponent Val faces is going to get merked including Nicco.
No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity
But I know none and therefore am no beast

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » Feb 4. 2018, 21:02

yodelling wrote:Most retarded mismatch I've seen in the UFC in the recent past. As far as I can remember, actually... Yamasaki did his job, Priscila was still moving around all the way to the end and doing stuff that "resembled" defense, but the point is she should've never, ever, ever ever ever have been thrown in there with the #1 contender...

The person responsible for creating this freak-show should be spanked by a group of sadistic gay motorcycle-riders wearing leathers, while they go on and stuff various household items in his ass. Priscila gets to watch and say when she thinks it's enough, then resume training for an unranked fighter like her.

:evil:  Let that Dark side out yodelling :twisted: 
Haha  :lol:
I feel ya brother!  :hair 
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

snake eyes
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby snake eyes » Feb 5. 2018, 03:47

yodelling wrote:Most retarded mismatch I've seen in the UFC in the recent past. As far as I can remember, actually... Yamasaki did his job, Priscila was still moving around all the way to the end and doing stuff that "resembled" defense, but the point is she should've never, ever, ever ever ever have been thrown in there with the #1 contender...

Who is to blame for the mismatch? UFC matchmakers or her team/management? Sometimes it's good that relatively unknown fighters get a chance to prove themselves but this was clearly too much. Generally I'd say it's the fighter's team that should make the call (or call off) but this one smells like an ugly case of sacrificial lamb brought in to hype a fighter.

I read that she tore her ACL and watching the fight, you can see it happens at the 25 second mark. This was most likely part of the reason she looked so out of place there.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Feb 5. 2018, 04:06

yodelling wrote:The person responsible for creating this freak-show should be spanked by a group of sadistic gay motorcycle-riders wearing leathers, while they go on and stuff various household items in his ass. Priscila gets to watch and say when she thinks it's enough, then resume training for an unranked fighter like her.

Whoa, a side of you we never seen.  You should bring this side of you out more. :ea

:lol:
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby david97471 » Feb 5. 2018, 06:53

why would someone debut against the number one ranked fighter even if it the number one is a different dividsion is theree really that much of a void of fighters for the women weight division .  how the hell did that girl have a eight and zero record she was slow and clueless

Hvacpro
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Hvacpro » Feb 5. 2018, 07:30

:like :mrgreen: :shock: :cry:    FTW FOMOS..... THIS SHIT WENT ON WAY TO FKG LONG,   the ref was somewhere else. 
Cheers to my Hater's, Be Patient, More to come.

Braktooth
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Braktooth » Feb 5. 2018, 11:55

That might have been the most one-sided beat-down I've ever seen. I guess I understand Yamasaki not stopping it in the first, although he really could have, but there were about 5 spots in the second he absolutely should have stopped it. And he missed the tap. I shudder to think about how much brain-damage Cachoeira would have suffered before Mario thought that was enough.

Shevchenko is absolutely going to take that title. I like Nico, I think she's going to be pretty good, but she's not ready for this.

Braktooth
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Braktooth » Feb 5. 2018, 11:55

That might have been the most one-sided beat-down I've ever seen. I guess I understand Yamasaki not stopping it in the first, although he really could have, but there were about 5 spots in the second he absolutely should have stopped it. And he missed the tap. I shudder to think about how much brain-damage Cachoeira would have suffered before Mario thought that was enough.

Shevchenko is absolutely going to take that title. I like Nico, I think she's going to be pretty good, but she's not ready for this.

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby david97471 » Feb 5. 2018, 12:42

why would someone debut against the number one ranked fighter even if it the number one is a different dividsion is theree really that much of a void of fighters for the women weight division .  how the hell did that girl have a eight and zero record she was slow and clueless

Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Feb 5. 2018, 14:32

Priscila is tough and if she possess fight-IQ then she will become a good fighter. I hope she did not take to much damage.

I don't know about the judge. Besides for the error of not seeing the first tap, he is the one who stands just next to the fighter and as long the judge feels that the fighter does not take unnecessarily damage he also have to think about the oppertunity it is for a fighter to get a UFC top fight. No fighter want to be stopped before time.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”