Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

LYOTO MACHIDA vs ERYK ANDERS

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

LYOTO MACHIDA vs ERYK ANDERS

Postby support » Feb 3. 2018, 14:49

MACHIDA vs ANDERS full fight video - UFC FN 125 replay

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Re: LYOTO MACHIDA vs ERYK ANDERS

Postby ikor » Feb 4. 2018, 07:05

Spoiler...

Good job by Machida. Looks like there is still some fire left inside the dragon.

Libertarian
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Libertarian » Feb 4. 2018, 09:18

ikor wrote:Spoiler...

Good job by Machida. Looks like there is still some fire left inside the dragon.

looks like a gust of wind could extinguish it
wheelbarao

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » Feb 4. 2018, 11:14

Any Machida haters?
Well SUX it!  ;)
Anders looked sloppy. 
Grats for Machida!  :like
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Feb 4. 2018, 11:57

Fair decision but Lyoto' s understandable { after 3 loss } safe game plan to win the decision made the fight boring.

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Feb 4. 2018, 12:08

I gave Anders the 4th but he lost all the rest of the rounds. Machida is one fighter you can't just follow looking for a counter shot, he is to mobile and has that point Karate mentality of move in strike then back out. I don't see him making a title run and if his opponent aggressively closes the distance and clinches he still doesn't really have an answer for that. I will still watch him and enjoy his mobile style of create an opening then burst in.

Razz
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Razz » Feb 4. 2018, 14:05

What an underwhelming fight. I started out rooting for Lyoto. By the end of round 3 I was hoping Anders would land a lucky KO.

I understand doing what you gotta do to win but I don't have to enjoy watching it or be happy for him. He took practically no risks except for one or two exchanges very late in the fight

torok
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby torok » Feb 4. 2018, 15:15

Chimp
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Chimp » Feb 4. 2018, 16:34

Yeh wasn’t the most exciting fight, but you can’t knock anyone doing this at his age and still winning. A much better performance than recent fights, still don’t see him having much more for the division though

yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby yodelling » Feb 4. 2018, 18:45

I was actually thinking he had lost the decision... I was rooting for him, but was on the fence about him having won it after the 2nd and 3rd round. 4th was to me clearly Anders', 5th and 1st were clearly his, so in my head (and not of the crackhead judge who gave Machida 4 rounds) having been knocked down and fucked up in the 2nd gave that round to Anders, and the 3rd was also going to Anders on damage counts...

Not unhappy with the decision though, having a healthy and determined Machida still around is good for everyone, he may lack aggression but every now and then he'll still do shit that just makes you go "WOW"...
FOTY - let's get it going!

eitan83
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby eitan83 » Feb 5. 2018, 03:18

Confirmation wrote:Fair decision but Lyoto' s understandable { after 3 loss } safe game plan to win the decision made the fight boring.

machida is a synonym for boring , in his whole fighting career he has only 3 non boring fights, he should retire already, fans want to see an all around fighter who wants to engage, not someone that is elusive and runs away from fighting all the fight.and usually wins by decision  

Luigi
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Luigi » Feb 9. 2018, 04:58

anders got robbed

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”