Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Aleksander Emelianenko vs Virgil Zwicker, Dec 2017

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Aleksander Emelianenko vs Virgil Zwicker, Dec 2017

Postby Johnny Shoots » Sep 12. 2018, 19:19

Joe Dolan wrote:
Kyokushinkai wrote:
Johnny Shoots wrote:A while back.  He could have taken a deal right away and would have not served time, but it required him admitting guilt.  I think the dude is innocent personally.

I agree.

WTF? He was convicted of sexual assault. Specifically, why do you think that this convicted rapist POS is innocent?

Relax #metoo.  Many people (mostly men) have been convicted of crimes they didn't commit.  Many men have been falsely accused of sexual misconduct.  The reason I believe he's innocent is because I researched the case.  I read and watched multiple reports and concluded he was being railroaded.  The same thing happened to Mike Tyson. 
 Why call him a POS?  Because he was convicted in a kangaroo Court?  That guy gave half his career earnings to orphanages prior to these charges.  Your being closed minded and the subject seems a little personal for you.  I don't know what happened that made you hostile when another expresses contrasting points of view, but I urge you to talk with a professional to get your emotions under control.  No one will consider your argument when you're being disrespectful.
I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

Joe Dolan
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Aleksander Emelianenko vs Virgil Zwicker, Dec 2017

Postby Joe Dolan » Sep 12. 2018, 21:39

Johnny Shoots wrote:
Joe Dolan wrote:
Kyokushinkai wrote:I agree.

WTF? He was convicted of sexual assault. Specifically, why do you think that this convicted rapist POS is innocent?

Relax #metoo.  Many people (mostly men) have been convicted of crimes they didn't commit.  Many men have been falsely accused of sexual misconduct.  The reason I believe he's innocent is because I researched the case.  I read and watched multiple reports and concluded he was being railroaded.  The same thing happened to Mike Tyson. 
 Why call him a POS?  Because he was convicted in a kangaroo Court?  That guy gave half his career earnings to orphanages prior to these charges.  Your being closed minded and the subject seems a little personal for you.  I don't know what happened that made you hostile when another expresses contrasting points of view, but I urge you to talk with a professional to get your emotions under control.  No one will consider your argument when you're being disrespectful.

:laugh :laugh :laugh

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”