Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Bakke » Sep 14. 2017, 10:00

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Congrats on the marriage, Gogh! Ted approves
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 14. 2017, 10:47

Ink isn't even dry on the marriage certificate and Gogh already cheating on thefud with mod1978.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Sep 14. 2017, 12:06

mod1978 wrote:mcgregor fans like you dont see the reality and think everyone who critisises him is a hater. no i'm not. i just look at some facts and we will see more of what i am talking about after his next fight. one of us will be wrong for sure!!!! 

What facts exactly are you looking at? YOU made the claim that Conor's only had one tough opponent and that was Chad Mendes.

mod1978 wrote:looking at his fights he had one really tough one againt chad mendes.

The fact of the matter is you AREN'T looking at facts at all, and are simply using a very biased opinion brought on by contempt for McGregor to come to the conclusions that you have. This is why you never replied to my comment on your "Conor will lose it all" thread. I brought you FACTS about his fights and you simply ignored it. You ignore all of Kizzo's posts about the actual fight and what ACTUALLY happened as well, and choose to concentrate on the posts he made where he posted pictures of Aldo getting KO'd, because you can't refute his points either. Face it mod1978, you really are nothing more than a McHater who is so blinded by hatred that you are being delusional about everything. The same thing happened to Gogh as well. Calm down, and allow yourself to come back to reality instead of putting so much time and effort into hating someone you've never met, and hoping and praying for the demise. It ain't healthy bruh.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Sep 14. 2017, 12:06

Double post, had an internal error notice so I refreshed and it posted it again..........and now it won't get off italics either. Shit's annoying
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Sep 14. 2017, 15:16

got beat by the same strategy diaz used. great but slow learner. did pretty good tho without leg kicks.  
think he said in an interview he eats steaks everyday. still wonders why his cardios not at his peak. owned

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 14. 2017, 16:10

unmapped wrote:got beat by the same strategy diaz used. great but slow learner. did pretty good tho without leg kicks.  
think he said in an interview he eats steaks everyday. still wonders why his cardios not at his peak. owned

Conor beat diaz in the rematch. Diaz isn't Floyd. Yes, he did pretty good against Floyd without leg kicks. Got proof he ate steaks for this fight? Even Superman got weaknesses. Guess Conor's weakness is his cardio. He will need to work on it.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Sep 14. 2017, 16:30

gotta put two and two together 

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Sep 14. 2017, 16:43

Kizzo wrote:
unmapped wrote:got beat by the same strategy diaz used. great but slow learner. did pretty good tho without leg kicks.  

Conor beat diaz in the rematch. Diaz isn't Floyd. Yes, he did pretty good against Floyd without leg kicks. Got proof he ate steaks for this fight? Even Superman got weaknesses. Guess Conor's weakness is his cardio. He will need to work on it.

Changing that bicycle cardio buff guy for Andy Galpin or Joel Jamieson would be all that's needed. He'd be able to go hard for 5 rounds after one or two camps guaranteed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Sep 14. 2017, 17:25

Eating steak has no negative effect on cardio.  That's ridiculous.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 14. 2017, 19:52

unmapped wrote:gotta put two and two together 

As Major BA said, you put 2 apples and 2 oranges together = Fail.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Sep 15. 2017, 16:21

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 15. 2017, 16:56

Gogh wrote:Image

:lol:

Spectacle:

Sport:

Hardcore Fan:
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Sep 16. 2017, 00:29

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 16. 2017, 00:53

Gogh wrote:Image

:lol:

Spectacle:

Sport:

Hardcore Fan:
CRI XCVIII Champ