Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 23409
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 11. 2017, 22:43

All those punches and he still couldn't knock out McGregor cold. Shame. He had to wait until Conor got tired to win. Fatigue beat Conor more than Floyd beating Conor. Reverse those strikes and if it was Conor landing those punches then Mayweather surely would have been KO'd.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2
Posts: 3387
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby xSamWaynex » Sep 11. 2017, 22:55

Kizzo wrote:All those punches and he still couldn't knock out McGregor cold. Shame. He had to wait until Conor got tired to win. Fatigue beat Conor more than Floyd beating Conor. Reverse those strikes and if it was Conor landing those punches then Mayweather surely would have been KO'd.

This is more than likely quite true. Just look at what happened in the McGregor vs Mendes fight. I personally think the ref called the fight too early, especially when you look at the fact that while Conor is CLEARLY very tired, he isn't "out of it" like one would expect from someone being TKO'd.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

mod1978
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 110
Joined: Jul 9. 2015, 05:09

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby mod1978 » Sep 12. 2017, 03:15

Kizzo wrote:
mod1978 wrote:He lost! 


He went in with a 0-0 record and went 10 rounds against the best boxing guy in this era with a 49-0 record, who not even elite boxers can beat, lost due to his cardio, and won millions of $$$. So did he really lose? Nope. :c

mod1978 wrote:May played with him! he was joking between rounds


Conor was joking and being playful as well. Didn't you see Conor sticking his tongue playfully out at Mayweather during the match and putting his hands behind his back?  :P

mod1978 wrote:showed conor he can take his hardest uppercut without wabbling for a second.


Yet, May looked like he didn't want to eat any more though. :lol:

Image

Paulie mentioned that Conor lacked the proper technique to put power into his punches so Conor wasn't utilizing his full power in his punches. So that's one factor to consider. :fb

mod1978 wrote:putting in pics of old wins shows what kind of person you are.


You have a thread titled "Conor will lose it all" which shows that you're a shitty, low-intelligence poster (SterlingStar's words, not mine):
 
Image


And your posts shows what kind of person you are. A triggered McHater. :c

but he lost!!!!! he lost to nate via stoppag, he lost to may via stoppage


GSP lost to Serra by stoppage. Silva lost to stoppage by Ryo Chonan. You win some. You lose some. That's part of the game.

and he will lose his next fight again, hahahahahaha


I bet you said that before the Aldo fight.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

First of all everytime you have no argument you come in with the money fact. but did i say he didnt earn money? no! i said HE LOST THE FIGHT, hahahahahahaha live with it!!!! thats a fact.
well if a four year old child hits you in your face your reaction will not look very pretty.that only shows that you have no idea what you are talking about and again you are ignoring the facts. i said he hit him. i also said he hit him with his best shot. and still may was not rocked. he didnt wabble etc.
and with your last argument you killed yourself by your own,hahahahaha thx man! so you compare gsp and serra. ok. who lost and who was the lucky one? hahahahahaha so aldo is GSP and conor is SERRA, ahhahahaha thx man! i knew that you are not the smartest in here. the only difference is that aldo didnt get his rematch. but who cares about aldo. this is not an aldo or money thread. this is a may mcg thread were you talk about the fight. a fight that mcg lost via stoppage! 

mod1978
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 110
Joined: Jul 9. 2015, 05:09

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby mod1978 » Sep 12. 2017, 03:19

Kizzo wrote:All those punches and he still couldn't knock out McGregor cold. Shame. He had to wait until Conor got tired to win. Fatigue beat Conor more than Floyd beating Conor. Reverse those strikes and if it was Conor landing those punches then Mayweather surely would have been KO'd.

so what do you wanna say. may is a bad person because he waited against a 20 pounds heavier guy to get tired and did not fight the tactic that you'd have prefered?!?!?! hahahaha you are so funny.
and just for your education a big part of an elite athlete is his cardio, the ability to get your body into shape. conor doesnt have this skill. so he is far away from an elite athlete :)

User avatar
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 23409
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 12. 2017, 03:25

mod1978 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:All those punches and he still couldn't knock out McGregor cold. Shame. He had to wait until Conor got tired to win. Fatigue beat Conor more than Floyd beating Conor. Reverse those strikes and if it was Conor landing those punches then Mayweather surely would have been KO'd.

so what do you wanna say. may is a bad person because he waited against a 20 pounds heavier guy to get tired and did not fight the tactic that you'd have prefered?!?!?! hahahaha you are so funny.
and just for your education a big part of an elite athlete is his cardio, the ability to get your body into shape. conor doesnt have this skill. so he is far away from an elite athlete :)


I didn't prefer any tactic. Neither did I say he's a bad person for using such tactic. Reading fail on your part, moron.

However, what he is a bad person for is for beating on his ex-wife and buring $100 in the club. Now that makes him actually a piece of shit. 

Conor is already elite and he was in shape so he does have the skill. He wasted alot of his energy though. Cardio in boxing is different. I don't think you're qualified to say that an elite athlete is not elite.
Last edited by Kizzo on Sep 12. 2017, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

User avatar
770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9292
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby 770 » Sep 12. 2017, 03:32

Robert223 wrote:Rique = Gogh

:c

mod1978
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 110
Joined: Jul 9. 2015, 05:09

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby mod1978 » Sep 12. 2017, 06:34

Kizzo wrote:
mod1978 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:All those punches and he still couldn't knock out McGregor cold. Shame. He had to wait until Conor got tired to win. Fatigue beat Conor more than Floyd beating Conor. Reverse those strikes and if it was Conor landing those punches then Mayweather surely would have been KO'd.

so what do you wanna say. may is a bad person because he waited against a 20 pounds heavier guy to get tired and did not fight the tactic that you'd have prefered?!?!?! hahahaha you are so funny.
and just for your education a big part of an elite athlete is his cardio, the ability to get your body into shape. conor doesnt have this skill. so he is far away from an elite athlete


I didn't prefer any tactic. Neither did I say he's a bad person for using such tactic. Reading fail on your part, moron.

However, what he is a bad person for is for beating on his ex-wife and buring $100 in the club. Now that makes him actually a piece of shit. 

Conor is already elite and he was in shape so he does have the skill. He wasted alot of his energy though. Cardio in boxing is different. I don't think you're qualified to say that an elite athlete is not elite.

hahahah, and again and again and again. did i say may is a good person?! hahahahaha no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but he beat conor in his easiest fight ever!  :fb  :fb :fb i dont care what person he is. and you can post what ever you want in terms of how aldo lost, what a bad person floyd is etc etc etc
but this wont make conor better for one second!!!!! this is just a sign that you are trying to ignore facts by putting in other comments, facts etc.
and i am qualified enough to see that conor gases always after 12 minutes of fighting!!!!! everbody sees and knows that. is he paying you money to protect him in this forum? or why are you so obstinate in protecting him with everything you have :lol: 
Last edited by mod1978 on Sep 12. 2017, 08:22, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 15047
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Gogh » Sep 12. 2017, 07:18

Image
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

User avatar
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 23409
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 12. 2017, 09:11

mod1978 wrote:hahahah, and again and again and again. did i say may is a good person?! hahahahaha no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You brought up the bad person thing, remember?
mod1978 wrote:so what do you wanna say. may is a bad person because he waited against a 20 pounds heavier guy to get tired and did not fight the tactic that you'd have prefered?!?!?! hahahaha you are so funny.

No one was talking about whether he was bad person or not. You did, you idiot. :lol:
mod1978 wrote:but he beat conor in his easiest fight ever!      i dont care what person he is. and you can post what ever you want in terms of how aldo lost, what a bad person floyd is etc etc etc
but this wont make conor better for one second!!!!! this is just a sign that you are trying to ignore facts by putting in other comments, facts etc.


Go look at Mayweather's record. There are guys he TKO'd quicker. Conor wasn't his easier fight because it took Mayweather 10 rounds to TKO him. You're the one who's ignoring facts. So you're wrong again.
mod1978 wrote:and i am qualified enough to see that conor gases always after 12 minutes of fighting!!!!! everbody sees and knows that. is he paying you money to protect him in this forum? or why are you so obstinate in protecting him with everything you have


I wasn't saying you weren't qualified to see that Conor gases, you retard. I was saying you weren't qualified to say that Conor is not elite. :lol: Are you being paid to hate on Conor in this forum? Why are you obstinate in attacking him with everything you have? :lol:
See I could say the same thing to you. ;) 
:c
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

User avatar
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 23409
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 12. 2017, 09:28

mod1978 wrote:First of all everytime you have no argument you come in with the money fact. but did i say he didnt earn money? no! i said HE LOST THE FIGHT, hahahahahahaha live with it!!!! thats a fact.


Nobody is arguing that he didn't lose, you idiot. :lol: So you're the one with no argument. If I do one-on-one basketball with Michael Jordan and lose, then it's not a big deal I lost. Similarily, the loss to May is no big deal. It was a valiant effort, but nobody can beat Mayweather so it's not a big deal. But let's say I get paid $100 million to play one-on-one against Michael Jordan, then I still win.

mod1978 wrote:well if a four year old child hits you in your face your reaction will not look very pretty.that only shows that you have no idea what you are talking about and again you are ignoring the facts. i said he hit him. i also said he hit him with his best shot. and still may was not rocked. he didnt wabble etc.


Did you just compare Conor's power to a four year old's power? :lol: Man, you're an idiot.

I said that the reason why Conor's punch didn't have much power in it was because he didn't exercise the proper technique. This is something Paulie mentioned. Fact.

In terms of his power in boxing, as Paulie also mentioned, it is "above average". Not OMG power, but enough to make you respect it where you don't want to get keep getting hit by it. That's why Conor wasn't able to land any more of those hard shots because Floyd didn't want to get hit any more by those. Even a 4 year old can tell the difference in the facial reaction from getting hit by a jab vs. getting hit by an uppercut/hook. It's sad that you can't tell the difference.

mod1978 wrote:and with your last argument you killed yourself by your own,hahahahaha thx man! so you compare gsp and serra. ok. who lost and who was the lucky one? hahahahahaha so aldo is GSP and conor is SERRA, ahhahahaha thx man! i knew that you are not the smartest in here. the only difference is that aldo didnt get his rematch. but who cares about aldo. this is not an aldo or money thread. this is a may mcg thread were you talk about the fight. a fight that mcg lost via stoppage!


You delude yourself. No, that's not what I'm saying. Rumble KO'd Glover in 1st. Does that mean Rumble is Serra & Glover is GSP?

You tried to make a big deal about mcg losing by stoppage in boxing :lol: and the loss in the Nate fight to try illegitimize Conor. So that's why I brought up the gsp & silva losses, you moron. Just as GSP & Silva losses don't illegitimize GSP & Silva....Conor's losses also don't illegitimize Conor. Get a clue. Winning and losing is part of the game, you noob.

In regards to may-mac, it's not a big deal for an 0-0 boxer to lose to Mayweather. Conor did well as you can expect for an 0-0 guy. That's it.
Last edited by Kizzo on Sep 12. 2017, 10:44, edited 5 times in total.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

User avatar
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 23409
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 12. 2017, 09:31

Gogh wrote:Image

Image
Image
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

User avatar
Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5
Posts: 9363
Joined: Oct 5. 2010, 15:06
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Bakke » Sep 12. 2017, 09:46

McGregor has broken Gogh completely. His meltdown is quite amusing to watch. Please keep going, faggot.
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

User avatar
thefud
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Posts: 207
Joined: Jul 6. 2013, 20:38

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby thefud » Sep 12. 2017, 12:18

Kizzo wrote:
Gogh wrote:Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 15047
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Gogh » Sep 12. 2017, 14:06

Image
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”