Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com
Posts: 9111
Joined: Jan 6. 2007, 13:44

SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby support » Aug 5. 2017, 16:34

Watch Sergio Pettis vs. Brandon Moreno full fight video - UFC FN 114

VIDEO | BACKUP






eitan83
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 87
Joined: Nov 26. 2011, 18:22

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby eitan83 » Aug 6. 2017, 05:05

spoiler:












moreno has a drunkman standup faints and movement- haha

dj wiill beat him with eyes closed and 1 arm tied behind his back
pettis as a volume striker,decent technique but not polised enough for a title shot- maybe 3-4 more fights

User avatar
octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 93
Joined: Jan 13. 2009, 06:49
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby octopussy » Aug 6. 2017, 05:31

eitan83 wrote:spoiler:












moreno has a drunkman standup faints and movement- haha

dj wiill beat him with eyes closed and 1 arm tied behind his back
pettis as a volume striker,decent technique but not polised enough for a title shot- maybe 3-4 more fights

Moreno idd had amy clue what to do About pettis. The next level has arrived.
I hope in maybe 2 fights a titelshot
[b]RetZef[/b]

User avatar
octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 93
Joined: Jan 13. 2009, 06:49
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby octopussy » Aug 6. 2017, 05:33

Sergio pettis aait higher level as hos brother, he,s very good in attapting in a FIGHT .
The last 4 round where all For pettis.
[b]RetZef[/b]

User avatar
SHOWCALL
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 5
Joined: Jul 4. 2014, 05:40

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby SHOWCALL » Aug 6. 2017, 07:56

Good fight.
I think Moreno would be a great fighter if he did less drunken monkey Jackie Chan style stuff.
Pettis deserved to win, yet in my opinion not so clearly as the judges thought.

User avatar
The Black Saint
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 610
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 18:57

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby The Black Saint » Aug 6. 2017, 09:51

What a scrap. I was entertained.

User avatar
ikor
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 1967
Joined: Jun 7. 2015, 03:16

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby ikor » Aug 6. 2017, 11:30

SHOWCALL wrote:Good fight.
I think Moreno would be a great fighter if he did less drunken monkey Jackie Chan style stuff.
Pettis deserved to win, yet in my opinion not so clearly as the judges thought.

Hehe, yes, too much for octagon.
I don't know, they are both still young. I think it was visible in this fight.

paupre
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 139
Joined: Dec 20. 2015, 09:14

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby paupre » Aug 6. 2017, 11:38

SHOWCALL wrote:Good fight.
I think Moreno would be a great fighter if he did less drunken monkey Jackie Chan style stuff.
Pettis deserved to win, yet in my opinion not so clearly as the judges thought.

I had the same thought when I heard the scores.  Pettis won but it was a lot closer then the scores given.  He is kind of in a weird spot, I agree he needs a little more experience and training before a title shot.  But I could see one more fight then if he wins a title shot.  He is very young so that experience would be good for him but I don't see him winning the title for a couple of years.

User avatar
MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sep 20. 2014, 04:33

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby MajorBA » Aug 6. 2017, 17:13

Nice to see Pettis finally shut down that drunken monkey clowning. It took 3 rounds to do it, but Moreno finally let up on that cocky shit when he realized round 1 was long ago and he was down in a really big way. Good fight. If only Pettis had power. I think he really belongs at Bantamweight. He should go back and stay there. Work on power.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

User avatar
kab
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 716
Joined: Aug 27. 2014, 21:44

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby kab » Aug 6. 2017, 17:42

Sergo should of kept fighting like moreno. Was it in the secound rd i think sergio came out doing the same movements ass moreno and he popped a couple of good ones in.moreno fights like a idiot he isnt going anywhere. And if people think sergio has a chance to beat MM their highly mistaken. Never will happen unless they fix it and/or the mob comes in at MM like Jake Lamotta.

Braktooth
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 95
Joined: Dec 23. 2011, 23:16

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby Braktooth » Aug 6. 2017, 20:18

Interesting fight, but even more interesting scoring I think. I felt like Pettis won the fight, but I actually scored it a draw. That first round was a 10-8 - he did nothing at all and was totally dominated.

DJ would crush them both the same night right now I think, but they're both young and talented. They'll get better.

User avatar
DarbyCrash81
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 58
Joined: Jul 13. 2014, 02:46

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby DarbyCrash81 » Aug 6. 2017, 20:23

MajorBA wrote:Nice to see Pettis finally shut down that drunken monkey clowning.  It took 3 rounds to do it, but Moreno finally let up on that cocky shit when he realized round 1 was long ago and he was down in a really big way.  Good fight.  If only Pettis had power.  I think he really belongs at Bantamweight.  He should go back and stay there.  Work on power.

Like Stann said they- Pettis bros. throw punches/kicks that are crafty cause there's no tell. But because they dont wind up or use all the mechanics, power is sacrificed. I agree that not depleting himself would boost his power though.
No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity
But I know none and therefore am no beast

User avatar
bluechip55
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 57
Joined: Jan 12. 2017, 14:27

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby bluechip55 » Aug 8. 2017, 04:13

good main event

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: SERGIO PETTIS vs BRANDON MORENO

Postby 0T0 » Aug 10. 2017, 13:36

DarbyCrash81 wrote:
MajorBA wrote:Nice to see Pettis finally shut down that drunken monkey clowning.  It took 3 rounds to do it, but Moreno finally let up on that cocky shit when he realized round 1 was long ago and he was down in a really big way.  Good fight.  If only Pettis had power.  I think he really belongs at Bantamweight.  He should go back and stay there.  Work on power.

Like Stann said they- Pettis bros. throw punches/kicks that are crafty cause there's no tell. But because they dont wind up or use all the mechanics, power is sacrificed. I agree that not depleting himself would boost his power though.

True.

I think both fighters are at least 5 more fights away from really coming into themselves', or challenging for a title. Moreno needs to go back to the drawing board, or he might end up a .500 fighter: 1 fight away from being cut. It'll be interesting to see where they both go from here. Still an entertaining fight though. 
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”