Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com
Posts: 9111
Joined: Jan 6. 2007, 13:44

Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby support » Aug 5. 2017, 16:30

Watch Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price full fight video - UFC FN 114

VIDEO | BACKUP

You might need to turn off AdBlock





szegedguy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 29
Joined: Aug 27. 2014, 11:37

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby szegedguy » Aug 6. 2017, 03:33

Great finish! Congrats to Price, looking forward to see him again.

User avatar
crocopzyzz
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
Posts: 308
Joined: Jun 15. 2014, 12:58

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby crocopzyzz » Aug 6. 2017, 05:43

szegedguy wrote:Great finish! Congrats to Price, looking forward to see him again.

spoil your comments

User avatar
Libertarian
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
Posts: 544
Joined: Aug 28. 2014, 13:19

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby Libertarian » Aug 6. 2017, 09:37

Spoiler 









Jouban probably been through too many wars now
wheelbarao

paupre
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 139
Joined: Dec 20. 2015, 09:14

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby paupre » Aug 6. 2017, 10:55

Well Jouban obviously needs to work on that head movement. Good job by Price to see it and capitalize. The stoppage was a little premature, Jouban was rocked no doubt but he did catch/block the kick after the straight punch on his way down. I saw two clean shots land but Jouban was trying to position to defend himself. I would of like to see it go a bit more, interesting to see how both fighters move on from here. This is Joubans second lost where strikes played a huge factor, he has clean strikes but leaves openings. Alvey is doing well but might fall in to the trap of thinking I don't need to change or improve as I am undefeated.

mattlandry
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 13
Joined: Mar 20. 2016, 10:29

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby mattlandry » Aug 6. 2017, 11:49

That's the second fight I saw last night that he screwed up. Still in 2017 he's an MMA ref that can't recognize a freaking von flu choke and almost let a guy pass out not being in position to see the tap and now he gives Alan no chance to recover or warning that he's about to stop it or anything. How do these commissions let these guys put peoples lives and dreams in danger like this?

User avatar
The Black Saint
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 610
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 18:57

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby The Black Saint » Aug 6. 2017, 12:29

Alan is more of a sports fighter, wheras I see Price as a fighter who learned fighting to sharpen up his skills. I see Alan as a C grade fighter. If he could make more money modeling, I think he might be better off doing that. This is a dangerous game.

User avatar
The Black Saint
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 610
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 18:57

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby The Black Saint » Aug 6. 2017, 12:31

mattlandry wrote:That's the second fight I saw last night that he screwed up. Still in 2017 he's an MMA ref that can't recognize a freaking von flu choke and almost let a guy pass out not being in position to see the tap and now he gives Alan no chance to recover or warning that he's about to stop it or anything. How do these commissions let these guys put peoples lives and dreams in danger like this?

No screw up there. Alan was fcuked.  The ref may have saved his modeling career.

mattlandry
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 13
Joined: Mar 20. 2016, 10:29

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby mattlandry » Aug 6. 2017, 12:36

The Black Saint wrote:
mattlandry wrote:That's the second fight I saw last night that he screwed up. Still in 2017 he's an MMA ref that can't recognize a freaking von flu choke and almost let a guy pass out not being in position to see the tap and now he gives Alan no chance to recover or warning that he's about to stop it or anything. How do these commissions let these guys put peoples lives and dreams in danger like this?

No screw up there. Alan was fcuked.  The ref may have saved his modeling career.

I mean sure Alan was gonna lose most likely but you gotta give him a chance to get out of it. He was still trying to get out of it ffs. You're probably right but you gotta give fighters a chance.

User avatar
T-Dizzle
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 793
Joined: Dec 4. 2009, 16:28
Location: Getting into cycling to help my cardio...

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby T-Dizzle » Aug 6. 2017, 14:38

Great fight for Niko and kudos to the ref for preventing Alan from getting more brain damage.

Confirmation
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 138
Joined: Oct 4. 2015, 15:16

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby Confirmation » Aug 6. 2017, 16:23

T-Dizzle wrote:Great fight for Niko and kudos to the ref for preventing Alan from getting more brain damage.

yeap , good ref !

User avatar
robdogj
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 95
Joined: Dec 31. 2013, 21:21
Contact:

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby robdogj » Aug 7. 2017, 00:32

not sure how people think Jouban got screwed w/ the stoppage. After the ref stopped the fight, Jouban got up by holding onto the cage. Dude was still in limbo after the stoppage.

User avatar
freeindeed
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7371
Joined: Sep 27. 2007, 16:55
Location: Location: Location:

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby freeindeed » Aug 7. 2017, 09:58

Another win for Jesus

User avatar
bluechip55
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 57
Joined: Jan 12. 2017, 14:27

Re: Alan Jouban vs. Niko Price

Postby bluechip55 » Aug 8. 2017, 03:36

good job by Price


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”