Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Rashad Evans vs Sam Alvey

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Rashad Evans vs Sam Alvey

Postby MajorBA » Aug 9. 2017, 15:42

Waftist wrote:Terrible fight.

I would've scored it for Rashad with Pride judging. Ha

Sam Alvey sucks. Every fight he's in sucks. Rashad is no different lately.

The fight was disappointing.  I wouldn't say Alvey sucks.  He has won 4 of his last 5 in the UFC.  Granted that Nate Marquardt was the only big name he has beaten before Evans, but this man has been around for a while.  He has knocked a lot of people out (18), He has only ever been KO'd once, and submitted once.  He stands at 31-9-1.  That's not even half bad.  He stays active and uninjured.  Saying he sucks is just silly.

"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

Herognu
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Aug 9. 2017, 16:56

Rashad needs to hang his gloves over the bed at his nursing home. It is old style fighting with endless takedown attempts and when it does not succeed...well let's do some more of the same. As Einstein said; it is the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing that does not work.

0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby 0T0 » Aug 10. 2017, 00:04

Joe Dolan wrote:There's 15 minutes of my life gone that I can't get back again... :cry:

Ha!
I'm starting to think the Woodley/Maia fight wasn't as slow as I thought. Actually, I'd go out on a limb and recommend it over this fiasco.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

Chimp
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Chimp » Aug 13. 2017, 18:48

Yawn.... please Rashad, don't be that guy.  Poor win for Alvey, all talk no trousers!

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”