Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Jose Aldo Open to No. 1 Contender Fight With Cub Swanson

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!

Who?

Aldo
75%
Cub
25%

Total votes: 8

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Jose Aldo Open to No. 1 Contender Fight With Cub Swanson

Postby Tits » Aug 1. 2017, 23:32

You might need to turn off AdBlock

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Jose Aldo Open to No. 1 Contender Fight With Cub Swanson

Postby detroit770 » Aug 1. 2017, 23:34

Meh. I just don't want to see him fight anymore :roll:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 1. 2017, 23:36

What? He was tooling Max up until he got caught and Jose and Cub have history. Good fight to make but I have Aldo winning handily. Aldo is still quality. Also exciting imo.

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Aug 1. 2017, 23:54

Cub for the W.

Jose's future is Brazilian burgers I'm afraid.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby octopussy » Aug 2. 2017, 10:38

It,s a good FIGHT but it,s difficult who Will win, i go For aldo if he do The great thanks he has in him
[b]RetZef[/b]

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 2. 2017, 10:40

octopussy wrote:It,s a good FIGHT but it,s difficult who Will win, i go For aldo if he do The great thanks he has in him

My man :like

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 10:50

Lukn4trbl wrote:Cub for the W.

Jose's future is Brazilian burgers I'm afraid.

Cub Sandwich? :P

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Aug 2. 2017, 17:26

Tits wrote:What? He was tooling Max up until he got caught and Jose and Cub have history. Good fight to make but I have Aldo winning handily. Aldo is still quality. Also exciting imo.

I'd rather see uh...you vs rique ?   :lol:
Make it happen, Dana!  :shock:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 17:28

detroit770 wrote:
Tits wrote:What? He was tooling Max up until he got caught and Jose and Cub have history. Good fight to make but I have Aldo winning handily. Aldo is still quality. Also exciting imo.

I'd rather see uh...you vs rique ?   :lol:
Make it happen, Dana!  :shock:

Is that all you want to see? ;)
http://fightvideo.mmatd.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=91917#p1664330

yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby yodelling » Aug 3. 2017, 06:16

Aldo's career is spiraling towards its end. Sad to see, but even the best of the best (as was his case) go through it. Rogan was mentioning one of the old-school masters (can't remember who) saying that fighters had a 9 year window on top prime level, and after that cumulative damage started to get too high and the job just got exponentially harder. Aldo has been fighting the top cats at WEC/UFC levels for exactly 9 years now. Age isn't the problem, getting chewed up and wrecked from a career fighting serial killers is, and I tend to agree with that decade at the top thing, the earlier you start the earlier you will be forced to stop (and Jose has been a "young" champion for a while now...)...

octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby octopussy » Aug 3. 2017, 10:50

yodelling wrote:Aldo's career is spiraling towards its end. Sad to see, but even the best of the best (as was his case) go through it. Rogan was mentioning one of the old-school masters (can't remember who) saying that fighters had a 9 year window on top prime level, and after that cumulative damage started to get too high and the job just got exponentially harder. Aldo has been fighting the top cats at WEC/UFC levels for exactly 9 years now. Age isn't the problem, getting chewed up and wrecked from a career fighting serial killers is, and I tend to agree with that decade at the top thing, the earlier you start the earlier you will be forced to stop (and Jose has been a "young" champion for a while now...)...

There are a lot of things youbare right About, but i hope so that he Will get a good FIGHT and win, i,ll like his style and love The Lowkicks!
[b]RetZef[/b]

snake eyes
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby snake eyes » Aug 3. 2017, 12:18

Not a bad match up. The first one was over before it started and Cub is on a roll again. Win or lose, I think Aldo has a handful of fights left and I'm not sure if he should go for the FW belt anymore. It was his division for such a long time and he is the greatest FW ever. He should use that and try to make a big fight happen. Would love to see Aldo vs. Cruz now that both have lost their belts.

yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby yodelling » Aug 3. 2017, 13:31

octopussy wrote:
yodelling wrote:Aldo's career is spiraling towards its end. Sad to see, but even the best of the best (as was his case) go through it. Rogan was mentioning one of the old-school masters (can't remember who) saying that fighters had a 9 year window on top prime level, and after that cumulative damage started to get too high and the job just got exponentially harder. Aldo has been fighting the top cats at WEC/UFC levels for exactly 9 years now. Age isn't the problem, getting chewed up and wrecked from a career fighting serial killers is, and I tend to agree with that decade at the top thing, the earlier you start the earlier you will be forced to stop (and Jose has been a "young" champion for a while now...)...

There are a lot of things youbare right About, but i hope so that he Will get a good FIGHT and win, i,ll like his style and love The Lowkicks!

me too, I'm also an Aldo fan... His muay-thai has always been one of the best reasons for me to pay attention to the lighter weight classes...

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”