Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Dana Sign this Guy :))

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
ghostwheel
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Dana Sign this Guy :))

Postby ghostwheel » Aug 10. 2017, 00:11

He has very fluid movements and a great center of gravity. I'd like to see how he handles himself in an actual fight. Would probably piss hot.

You might need to turn off AdBlock

You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus!

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » Aug 10. 2017, 02:35

ghostwheel wrote:He has very fluid movements and a great center of gravity. I'd like to see how he handles himself in an actual fight. Would probably piss hot.

Pissing hot is usually the gym freak.  Not the calisthenic parkour freak.  Unless you're talking about competition sport, such as body building, weight lifting, cycling, MMA etc.  But anything is possible.
I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

coolusername
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby coolusername » Aug 10. 2017, 13:30

I couldn't even come close to doing that in my prime. I'm betting none of you could either.

Great strength and speed, lots of potential. He has a great muscle structure for mma, right combination of fast twitch and strength. Anyone hating on this guy is just jealous.

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » Aug 11. 2017, 00:20

coolusername wrote:I couldn't even come close to doing that in my prime.   I'm betting none of you could either.

Great strength and speed,  lots of potential.  He has a great muscle structure for mma, right combination of fast twitch and strength.  Anyone hating on this guy is just jealous.

Very true.  Just like Chieck Congo.  Roy Nelson, did prove a little success can be achieved without the physique, or quick reflexes, or good looks, or brains but the belt wearers tend to be more fit.  I don't know what the hell my point was..... oh yeah, if you have a bitch's chin, you won't make it, unless you're Andre Arlovski, and even that was a short run, both times.  
As for the haters, you might be right.  Let's find out. My guess is he's not a fighter.  Just a badass parkour gymnastically gifted prodigy putting on a show.

ghostwheel
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ghostwheel » Aug 11. 2017, 01:02

Johnny Shoots wrote:
ghostwheel wrote:He has very fluid movements and a great center of gravity. I'd like to see how he handles himself in an actual fight. Would probably piss hot.

Pissing hot is usually the gym freak.  Not the calisthenic parkour freak.  Unless you're talking about competition sport, such as body building, weight lifting, cycling, MMA etc.  But anything is possible.

Yeah tbh I only watched the first minute or so of the video the first time. I say put the guy on TUF, he has a high-risk/high-reward style and the UFC needs more spinning shit.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus!

reggie777
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby reggie777 » Aug 11. 2017, 04:19

Johnny Shoots wrote:
coolusername wrote:I couldn't even come close to doing that in my prime.   I'm betting none of you could either.

Great strength and speed,  lots of potential.  He has a great muscle structure for mma, right combination of fast twitch and strength.  Anyone hating on this guy is just jealous.

Very true.  Just like Chieck Congo.  Roy Nelson, did prove a little success can be achieved without the physique, or quick reflexes, or good looks, or brains but the belt wearers tend to be more fit.  I don't know what the hell my point was..... oh yeah, if you have a bitch's chin, you won't make it, unless you're Andre Arlovski, and even that was a short run, both times.  
As for the haters, you might be right.  Let's find out. My guess is he's not a fighter.  Just a badass parkour gymnastically gifted prodigy putting on a show.

How did you figure out that this guy has glass chin ? I mean he might have, but he might have rock solid chin as well. That is the whole point...Try the guy out give him a chance, he seems to love martial arts, I ve seen punches, kicks, elbows even little bit of wrestling ... Insane physical and athletic abilities ... We dont need to hate from start and make him a dork in the park. If you watch singing competitions check out Susan Boyle on Britain got talent like 8-10 years ago... she looked like bad version of Shrek, I thought at the time she dont even know how to talk but then she opened her mouth ... 
This guy might be worst fighter in the world but I dont see anything that lean to that conclusion... Maybe he is but maybe he was just never given a chance ...  If he does have glass chin than your points are good ... I guess we wont find out until someone puts him in a ring ... 

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » Aug 13. 2017, 23:38

reggie777 wrote:
Johnny Shoots wrote:

How did you figure out that this guy has glass chin ? I mean he might have, but he might have rock solid chin as well. That is the whole point...Try the guy out give him a chance, he seems to love martial arts, I ve seen punches, kicks, elbows even little bit of wrestling ... Insane physical and athletic abilities ... We dont need to hate from start and make him a dork in the park. If you watch singing competitions check out Susan Boyle on Britain got talent like 8-10 years ago... she looked like bad version of Shrek, I thought at the time she dont even know how to talk but then she opened her mouth ... 
This guy might be worst fighter in the world but I dont see anything that lean to that conclusion... Maybe he is but maybe he was just never given a chance ...  If he does have glass chin than your points are good ... I guess we wont find out until someone puts him in a ring ... 

Hey jerkoff! Read my posts before you go off like an idiot. I never said he had a glass chin, nevermind, fuckoff!

reggie777
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby reggie777 » Aug 14. 2017, 17:51

Johnny Shoots wrote:
reggie777 wrote:
Johnny Shoots wrote:Very true.  Just like Chieck Congo.  Roy Nelson, did prove a little success can be achieved without the physique, or quick reflexes, or good looks, or brains but the belt wearers tend to be more fit.  I don't know what the hell my point was..... oh yeah, if you have a bitch's chin, you won't make it, unless you're Andre Arlovski, and even that was a short run, both times.  

Hey jerkoff! Read my posts before you go off like an idiot. I never said he had a glass chin, nevermind, fuckoff!

Damn another kid with anger management issues? You do sound like you need therapy... Learn to communicate normally key board warrior.
p.s for people who use board more frequently, any way to mute kids with anger management so I dont read this child abuse anger crap ... 

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”