Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Dana Sign this Guy :))

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
reggie777
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Dana Sign this Guy :))

Postby reggie777 » Aug 1. 2017, 12:13

Get him some grappling and wrestling coaches and put this ninja in ... should be fun to watch :)  I mean if he knows how to wrestle should be interested to see ... bloody beast ... 

Libertarian
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Re: Dana Sign this Guy :))

Postby Libertarian » Aug 1. 2017, 14:59

hahaha. I fail to see how half of that shit would work or be relevant in an actual fight. I would imagine there's a reason we don't see this type of guy at the top of mma. I am reminded a bit of Urijah Hall though
wheelbarao

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 1. 2017, 15:13

Reminded me of Rogan talking about NY black guys doing kung fu in parks.

reggie777
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby reggie777 » Aug 1. 2017, 22:43

Libertarian wrote:hahaha. I fail to see how half of that shit would work or be relevant in an actual fight. I would imagine there's a reason we don't see this type of guy at the top of mma. I am reminded a bit of Urijah Hall though

Half of shit shit wouldn't for sure ... but half at least would ... and at least wouldn't be one dimensional as lot of fighters who actually came to top 10 in some divisions ... Not sure why some people decide when they are 20 and they want to do MMA and in 5 years they do something respectable ... Why someone who is all his life in MMA cant do similar ?

octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby octopussy » Aug 2. 2017, 10:35

This Guy is good in this /his stuff , MMA is a other kind of stuff;)
[b]RetZef[/b]

fightfanVA
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby fightfanVA » Aug 3. 2017, 04:10

This guy would surely kick ass if he were attacked by an open grass field, some TKD pads, or a lightly-weighted punching bag. He would probably make more money in So You Think You Can Dance or as a stunt actor.

octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby octopussy » Aug 3. 2017, 10:46

fightfanVA wrote:This guy would surely kick ass if he were attacked by an open grass field, some TKD pads, or a lightly-weighted punching bag.  He would probably make more money in So You Think You Can Dance or as a stunt actor.

:like
[b]RetZef[/b]

Axel40
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Axel40 » Aug 4. 2017, 08:48

I'm thinking Parkour for some reason............  :| Whatever, ya never know!

Xkillz
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Xkillz » Aug 5. 2017, 05:40

knee injury incoming ;)

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » Aug 7. 2017, 13:01

A mentally challenged young man lives next door to me, and he practices his own self created martial art. He has serious levels in his discipline, including specific form and moves that must be mastered, as he teaches kids in the neighborhood. His ideas are probably based on video games and movies, and would probably not work in MMA, but remember this quote by the late great Bruce Lee, "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man that has practiced one kick 10,000 times.". Anyone, who practices any form of self defense regularly will build a higher athleticism. That is a plus. Repeating a particular move gives you confidence. Another plus.
My argument here is this guy might be the goat. Look at the stupid shit Conor does on the beach. If you saw that before you saw him fight, you'd think Conor and his weird ass-pony tailed-guru-wannabe trainer had no idea how to fight.
I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » Aug 7. 2017, 13:01

A mentally challenged young man lives next door to me, and he practices his own self created martial art. He has serious levels in his discipline, including specific form and moves that must be mastered, as he teaches kids in the neighborhood. His ideas are probably based on video games and movies, and would probably not work in MMA, but remember this quote by the late great Bruce Lee, "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man that has practiced one kick 10,000 times.". Anyone, who practices any form of self defense regularly will build a higher athleticism. That is a plus. Repeating a particular move gives you confidence. Another plus.
My argument here is this guy might be the goat. Look at the stupid shit Conor does on the beach. If you saw that before you saw him fight, you'd think Conor and his weird ass-pony tailed-guru-wannabe trainer had no idea how to fight. You'd be wrong, I guess.

reggie777
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby reggie777 » Aug 8. 2017, 02:59

Johnny Shoots wrote:A mentally challenged young man lives next door to me, and he practices his own self created martial art.  He has serious levels in his discipline, including specific form and moves that must be mastered, as he teaches kids in the neighborhood.  His ideas are probably based on video games and movies, and would probably not work in MMA, but remember this quote by the late great Bruce Lee, "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man that has practiced one kick 10,000 times.".   Anyone, who practices any form of self defense regularly will build a higher athleticism.  That is a plus.  Repeating a particular move gives you confidence.  Another plus.  
My argument here is this guy might be the goat.  Look at the stupid shit Conor does on the beach.  If you saw that before you saw him fight, you'd think Conor and his weird ass-pony tailed-guru-wannabe trainer had no idea how to fight.

I have seen a lot of guys looking way way worse than this guy and actually did something in MMA. Put this guy in ultimate fighter and lets see if there's anything in him.

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » Aug 8. 2017, 12:39

reggie777 wrote:
Johnny Shoots wrote:A mentally challenged young man lives next door to me, and he practices his own self created martial art.  He has serious levels in his discipline, including specific form and moves that must be mastered, as he teaches kids in the neighborhood.  His ideas are probably based on video games and movies, and would probably not work in MMA, but remember this quote by the late great Bruce Lee, "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man that has practiced one kick 10,000 times.".   Anyone, who practices any form of self defense regularly will build a higher athleticism.  That is a plus.  Repeating a particular move gives you confidence.  Another plus.  
My argument here is this guy might be the goat.  Look at the stupid shit Conor does on the beach.  If you saw that before you saw him fight, you'd think Conor and his weird ass-pony tailed-guru-wannabe trainer had no idea how to fight.

I have seen a lot of guys looking way way worse than this guy and actually did something in MMA. Put this guy in ultimate fighter and lets see if there's anything in him.

Exactly!  Let's see if he's got a glass chin.  If he's tough, he'll be great.  If he's not tough, he could definitely play in action movies.  Did you see that move that finishes with him holding an imaginary pistol.  That was "movie-esque" as hell. Lol

mmaernest
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mmaernest » Aug 8. 2017, 17:11

Grab ass with some dork in the park. A few nice leg kicks and say good buy to the spinning shit.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”