Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

All 21 times Tyron Woodley stuffed Demian Maia’s takedown attempts in one video

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Re: All 21 times Tyron Woodley stuffed Demian Maia’s takedown attempts in one video

Postby Tits » Aug 1. 2017, 23:04

I we had a choice between hating you and you leaving we'd choose the latter.
Please leave.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: All 21 times Tyron Woodley stuffed Demian Maia’s takedown attempts in one video

Postby Kizzo » Aug 1. 2017, 23:08

God Emperor Trump wrote:
rique000 wrote:
God Emperor Trump wrote:Racist? You're tripping.

I hate you.

Well, I don't hate you.

:mrgreen:

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Aug 1. 2017, 23:37

Tits wrote:I we had a choice between hating you and you leaving we'd choose the latter.
Please leave.

Waaaaa, Waaaaa, please leave. Waaaaa, Waaaaa, please leave.

You’re really are a sad cunt aren’t you.

Not everyone is going to have the same beliefs as you.

So, either grow a pair or remain a sad, hateful cunt.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 1. 2017, 23:42

rique000 wrote:
Tits wrote:I we had a choice between hating you and you leaving we'd choose the latter.
Please leave.

Waaaaa, Waaaaa please leave. Waaaaa, Waaaaa please leave.

The majority of posters only have negative responses to your posts because they don't like you and don't care for your contributions (which are ill conceived or agenda driven but usually both). 
Asking you politely to leave is not crying, it's asking you politely to leave. Neither hateful nor sad.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 2. 2017, 00:02

Imagine what a sad f**k you gotta be to return to a forum everyday where everyone hates you.
On top of that the main topic of the forum doesn't even interest you and you change nobody's opinion with your retarded posts.

And while all of this is happening you tell yourself that you're "owning them"...even though your asshole gets wrecked in every thread. :ei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 00:05

reek is unfortunately a shit poster who brings the quality of mmashare down. :(

rique000 wrote:Image

reek doesn't care if the attention he gets is positive or negative because his goal is to get attention.

rique000 wrote:

As long as he gets that and there is nothing physically stopping him, he'll stick around.  :(

Introducing...

7 day free trial  :D

& then $4.99 charged monthly. :like

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Aug 2. 2017, 00:07

Tits wrote:
rique000 wrote:
Please leave.

The majority of posters only have negative responses to your posts because they don't like you and don't care for your contributions (which are ill conceived or agenda driven but usually both). 
Asking you politely to leave is not crying, it's asking you politely to leave. Neither hateful nor sad.

You don't have to see or read my posts if you foe me.

Asking me to leave altogether because YOU don't like my point of view is a Cunt move.
Last edited by rique000 on Aug 2. 2017, 00:10, edited 1 time in total.

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 2. 2017, 00:08

Robert223 wrote:Imagine what a sad f**k you gotta be to return to a forum everyday where everyone hates you.
On top of that the main topic of the forum doesn't even interest you and you change nobody's opinion with your retarded posts.

And while all of this is happening you tell yourself that you're "owning them"...even though your asshole gets wrecked in every thread. :ei

When you put it so bluntly it is hard to spin, misstate, misrepresent and mislead. (That's four)

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 2. 2017, 00:09

rique000 wrote:
Tits wrote:
rique000 wrote:Image

You don't have to see or read my post if you foe me.

Asking me to leave altogether because YOU don't like my point of view is a Cunt move.

Or you could leave. Which is what most people want.

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Aug 2. 2017, 00:14

Tits wrote:
rique000 wrote:
Tits wrote:The majority of posters only have negative responses to your posts because they don't like you and don't care for your contributions (which are ill conceived or agenda driven but usually both). 

Your hangs ups are your problems.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 00:17

rique000 wrote:
Tits wrote:
rique000 wrote:

hang-up
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hang-Up

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 00:21

Robert223 wrote:Imagine what a sad f**k you gotta be to return to a forum everyday where everyone hates you.

Quoted for truth!

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Tits » Aug 2. 2017, 00:23

rique000 wrote:
Tits wrote:
rique000 wrote:

Most people here would prefer you to leave. That is no spin, misstate, misrepresentation or misleading statement. I can't see how that can ever be my fault. I seriously don't know how you did not realise this statement of fact.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 00:26

Why are you even here, rique?

What is your purpose?

What are you hoping to achieve?

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”