Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Aug 5. 2017, 10:14

Kizzo wrote:
Tyron Woodley wrote:"There was some yelling back and forth. At the end of the conversation, I felt pretty comfortable. It ended on a positive note. Two men can talk on the phone and maybe not agree on everything, but at least respect each other.
“I still feel he should apologize publicly, but I’m not going to hold my breath. The conversation ended with respect and that was really my goal. Dana knows all about talking off emotion. I went a little (crazy) and was talking off emotion, too. Did I really plan on leaking stuff? Probably not. But at the time, I was mad and it sounded good.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/tyron-woodley-has-positive-chat-with-dana-white-was-probably-not-going-to-leak-info

:like :b

Public apology from Tyron...now thats gotta be embarrassing. 

You might need to turn off AdBlock

"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

Confirmation
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

Postby Confirmation » Aug 5. 2017, 15:50

That was not a fight. And no winer.
Not worthy to waste time an €

kab
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby kab » Aug 6. 2017, 01:43

Kizzo wrote:
Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

OMG Kizzo, i can't stop laughing my ass off. That is halarious, Im in tears rt now. Perfect gif. He he fkn he lol, oh shit.:laugh :laugh 

kab
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby kab » Aug 6. 2017, 01:49

Kizzo wrote:
nutmegnabi wrote:
Kizzo wrote:It's the other way around, dummy. Dana is siding with the fans.

Yeah, yeah, which fans dimwit? 14-year-olds? Company men? Just bleeders?

Fans who paid money to see a fight and not a TDD + staring contest, dumbass.

I second that motion Kizzo.

pdoyle
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby pdoyle » Aug 6. 2017, 03:31

Tyron is right end of

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”