Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 02:48

nutmegnabi wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
nutmegnabi wrote:Yeah, yeah, which fans dimwit? 14-year-olds? Company men? Just bleeders?

Fans who paid money to see a fight and not a TDD + staring contest, dumbass.

Hmm, let's see, oh, ok: No, you're dumb, poop-head!

You & Woodley can both suck it.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/1/16079648/ufc-dana-white-responds-tyron-woodley-apology-demand-ufc-214-criticism-mma

:c

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

Postby rique000 » Aug 2. 2017, 11:43

nutmegnabi wrote:Having watched Dana White for years, I can't understand any real fan taking his side against almost any fighter. Dana's like a bad wife or ex-wife, reluctantly praising when it's obvious and bad mouthing guys he thinks are a bad influence. He's a bad boss, a psychopathic bully and the real bitches are the ones who follow his line like little punk disciples. Woodley's made a fan of me with this fight and I think he's right about his treatment. But all the punks to authority join in the abuse. Hey, suck up to Dana all you want, he's still not gonig to hire you.

Well said and don't mind the dregs of MMAshare.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 12:35

rique000 wrote:
nutmegnabi wrote:Having watched Dana White for years, I can't understand any real fan taking his side against almost any fighter. Dana's like a bad wife or ex-wife, reluctantly praising when it's obvious and bad mouthing guys he thinks are a bad influence. He's a bad boss, a psychopathic bully and the real bitches are the ones who follow his line like little punk disciples. Woodley's made a fan of me with this fight and I think he's right about his treatment. But all the punks to authority join in the abuse. Hey, suck up to Dana all you want, he's still not gonig to hire you.

LOL. Look who's talking. The biggest dreg here on MMAShare calling actual contributors to MMAShare dregs.

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Aug 2. 2017, 12:55

woodley following the floyd blueprint

i liked thompson woodley 2. this wasnt an intense spacing battle. just maia bum rushing which barely worked on jorge

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 13:22

unmapped wrote:just maia bum rushing which barely worked on jorge

He took Masvidal down 4/12 times though. Maia spent some time with Masvidal on the ground in that fight trying to submit him, but couldn't. Maia said after the fight that Masvidal was the best BJJ artist he rolled in an MMA cage with. That was a fun fight.

JBizzy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby JBizzy » Aug 2. 2017, 13:30

I agree with him to a certain extent. Gsp used to lay on people for rounds and Dana loved him. I don't see anything wrong with what Tyrone is saying but asking for a public apology is some snowflake shit.
I came to chew bubblegum and kick ass. Im all out of bubblegum.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 13:35

JBizzy wrote:I agree with him to a certain extent. Gsp used to lay on people for rounds and Dana loved him. I don't see anything wrong with what Tyrone is saying but asking for a public apology is some snowflake shit.

Yeah, it is some snowflake shit. Tyron backtracked though when DW talked to him about it. They are both cool now.
https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/1/16079648/ufc-dana-white-responds-tyron-woodley-apology-demand-ufc-214-criticism-mma

JBizzy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby JBizzy » Aug 2. 2017, 13:39

Nice. I totally get dw position coming from the business aspect but I think Woodley played it smart especially with an injured shoulder.

walterwhite
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby walterwhite » Aug 2. 2017, 16:14

It wouldnt be so bad that TW delivered a boring fight, if he wouldnt constantly tell the fans and everyone what he is owed and how he should be treated.
If he doesnt like the way he is treated, he is free to go. He banked minimum 500k on the last fight, he should stop whining. It is so cringeworthy when he tells the world what he should get. He is so desperate it hurts.
Everyone else has reecognised that they have to become the moneyfight themselves by marketing their brand, but Mr. Cringewoodly is the only one constantly begging for the "money fight" and what others should give him. Now he is afraid of a potential interim title, even though nobody has brouht it up. Jesus, thats not a drama queen, thats a little bitch.

Now he is saying Robbie doesnt deserve a shot and he would be by default the greatest WW if GSP doesn fight him :roll: 
He seems to forget that he ducked Hector Lombard when they were supposed to fight and he got his shot shortly after getting destroyed by Rory. In a nutshell, he should just shut the f**k up.

JBizzy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby JBizzy » Aug 2. 2017, 16:17

walterwhite wrote:It wouldnt be so bad that TW delivered a boring fight, if he wouldnt constantly tell the fans and everyone what he is owed and how he should be treated.
If he doesnt like the way he is treated, he is free to go. He banked minimum 500k on the last fight, he should stop whining. It is so cringeworthy when he tells the world what he should get. He is so desperate it hurts.
Everyone else has reecognised that they have to become the moneyfight themselves by marketing their brand, but Mr. Cringewoodly is the only one constantly begging for the "money fight" and what others should give him. Now he is afraid of a potential interim title, even though nobody has brouht it up. Jesus, thats not a drama queen, thats a little bitch.

Now he is saying Robbie doesnt deserve a shot and he would be by default the greatest WW if GSP doesn fight him :roll: 
He seems to forget that he ducked Hector Lombard when they were supposed to fight and he got his shot shortly after getting destroyed by Rory. In a nutshell, he should just shut the f**k up.

Word.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 2. 2017, 20:21

Leaking some shit...didn't know he had the runs.  :shock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 2. 2017, 20:23

rique000 wrote:
rique000 wrote:Having watched Dana White for years, I can't understand any real fan taking his side against almost any fighter. Dana's like a bad wife or ex-wife, reluctantly praising when it's obvious and bad mouthing guys he thinks are a bad influence. He's a bad boss, a psychopathic bully and the real bitches are the ones who follow his line like little punk disciples. Woodley's made a fan of me with this fight and I think he's right about his treatment. But all the punks to authority join in the abuse. Hey, suck up to Dana all you want, he's still not gonig to hire you.

Cover your tracks better next time. :c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

walterwhite
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby walterwhite » Aug 3. 2017, 02:31

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/tyron-wood ... -leak-info

Oh it was an empty threat?! Very surprising, given that he is such a "straight shooter" :D
I guess Dana told him what he is "owed" ...

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 3. 2017, 02:34

Tyron Woodley wrote:"There was some yelling back and forth. At the end of the conversation, I felt pretty comfortable. It ended on a positive note. Two men can talk on the phone and maybe not agree on everything, but at least respect each other.
“I still feel he should apologize publicly, but I’m not going to hold my breath. The conversation ended with respect and that was really my goal. Dana knows all about talking off emotion. I went a little (crazy) and was talking off emotion, too. Did I really plan on leaking stuff? Probably not. But at the time, I was mad and it sounded good.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/tyron-woodley-has-positive-chat-with-dana-white-was-probably-not-going-to-leak-info

:like :b

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”