Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Jul 31. 2017, 22:41

"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

Postby detroit770 » Aug 1. 2017, 04:35

Welcome to Bellator, Tyron  :roll:
Dana will make sure Woodley's next fight isnt the fight he wants. He can't win this battle  :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Tyron Woodley Demands Public Apology from Dana White or He's Going to Start 'Leaking Some Sh*t'

Postby Kizzo » Aug 1. 2017, 04:40

Kronlk
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Kronlk » Aug 1. 2017, 04:46

Threatening your boss, this should go well for Tyrone.
How taste my peepee.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 1. 2017, 04:50

Guess we'll see Tyron headed for Bellator.

octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby octopussy » Aug 1. 2017, 05:06

SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:

Woodley is right About what he is Saying. He's a real champ and a very good fighter and How he traint For The fighters, speciale this FIGHT against maria this was important. Woodley The big champ!
[b]RetZef[/b]

octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby octopussy » Aug 1. 2017, 05:07

Kizzo wrote:Guess we'll see Tyron headed for Bellator.
[b]RetZef[/b]

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Aug 1. 2017, 07:33

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Aug 1. 2017, 08:46

Tyron will soon surpass Tito as biggest bitch if he continues down this path.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

nutmegnabi
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby nutmegnabi » Aug 2. 2017, 01:48

Having watched Dana White for years, I can't understand any real fan taking his side against almost any fighter. Dana's like a bad wife or ex-wife, reluctantly praising when it's obvious and bad mouthing guys he thinks are a bad influence. He's a bad boss, a psychopathic bully and the real bitches are the ones who follow his line like little punk disciples. Woodley's made a fan of me with this fight and I think he's right about his treatment. But all the punks to authority join in the abuse. Hey, suck up to Dana all you want, he's still not gonig to hire you.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 02:09

nutmegnabi wrote:Having watched Dana White for years, I can't understand any real fan taking his side against almost any fighter. Dana's like a bad wife or ex-wife, reluctantly praising when it's obvious and bad mouthing guys he thinks are a bad influence. He's a bad boss, a psychopathic bully and the real bitches are the ones who follow his line like little punk disciples. Woodley's made a fan of me with this fight and I think he's right about his treatment. But all the punks to authority join in the abuse. Hey, suck up to Dana all you want, he's still not gonig to hire you.

It's the other way around, dummy. Dana is siding with the fans.

nutmegnabi
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby nutmegnabi » Aug 2. 2017, 02:17

Kizzo wrote:
nutmegnabi wrote:Having watched Dana White for years, I can't understand any real fan taking his side against almost any fighter. Dana's like a bad wife or ex-wife, reluctantly praising when it's obvious and bad mouthing guys he thinks are a bad influence. He's a bad boss, a psychopathic bully and the real bitches are the ones who follow his line like little punk disciples. Woodley's made a fan of me with this fight and I think he's right about his treatment. But all the punks to authority join in the abuse. Hey, suck up to Dana all you want, he's still not gonig to hire you.

Yeah, yeah, which fans dimwit? 14-year-olds? Company men? Just bleeders?

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Aug 2. 2017, 02:21

nutmegnabi wrote:
Kizzo wrote:

Fans who paid money to see a fight and not a TDD + staring contest, dumbass.

nutmegnabi
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby nutmegnabi » Aug 2. 2017, 02:35

Kizzo wrote:
nutmegnabi wrote:
Kizzo wrote:It's the other way around, dummy. Dana is siding with the fans.

Fans who paid money to see a fight and not a TDD + staring contest, dumbass.

Hmm, let's see, oh, ok: No, you're dumb, poop-head!

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”