Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tito On Cyborg-"Respect At The High Maximum For UFC As She Has Done" .... Also Needs Neck Surgery

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!

Let me tell you how're feeling right now?

No
67%
Yes
33%

Total votes: 6

Tits
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Tito On Cyborg-"Respect At The High Maximum For UFC As She Has Done" .... Also Needs Neck Surgery

Postby Tits » Jul 30. 2017, 23:43

She is also calm collective. +B

jowayne
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: Tito On Cyborg-"Respect At The High Maximum For UFC As She Has Done" .... Also Needs Neck Surgery

Postby jowayne » Aug 6. 2017, 22:46

Chris to me has always been a dirty fighter   not clean many years. i dont  respect her   and believe she should have been banned long ago  from MMA.   can tell looking at her  shes   not been doing it right either  .  time for her to be gone i think  .Tito  a real  has been  puke 

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Tito On Cyborg-"Respect At The High Maximum For UFC As She Has Done" .... Also Needs Neck Surgery

Postby detroit770 » Aug 7. 2017, 00:34

jowayne wrote:Chris to me has always been a dirty fighter   not clean many years. i dont  respect her   and believe she should have been banned long ago  from MMA.   can tell looking at her  shes   not been doing it right either  .  time for her to be gone i think  .Tito  a real  has been  puke 

Tito? Is that you?  :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Aug 7. 2017, 01:14

Before I read the title, last once after making the fight.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby homegrown123 » Aug 8. 2017, 14:59

f**k that's good. try crafting sentences like that man does. it's a gift.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”