Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7787
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby detroit770 » Jul 27. 2017, 09:32

Kizzo wrote:Here's his reaction to Jones.

https://twitter.com/MMAonSiriusXM/status/890375471782924288

Notice how in that audio you can hear everyone laughing their asses off at him and then applauding Jon Jones :lol: 
You couldn't hear the laughter on the presser vid. Gold! :lol:

You might need to turn off AdBlock




RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7787
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby detroit770 » Jul 27. 2017, 10:37



So many people think the guy is a douche  :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19058
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby Kizzo » Jul 27. 2017, 11:49

Replace "cholo" with "boy" in this video...and you get Conor's response to Luke. :lol:

phpBB [video]

mgc
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 92
Joined: Sep 17. 2013, 09:00
Location: RI, USA

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby mgc » Jul 30. 2017, 17:31

destroyed? hyperbole much?

User avatar
JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3
Posts: 4309
Joined: May 15. 2012, 01:09
Location: I believe you, but my mustache don't

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby JackHawk MMA » Jul 30. 2017, 18:30

I like Luke Thomas for all the reasons you guys are listing.... does that make me a bad person?  :lol: 
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

User avatar
DarbyCrash81
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 13. 2014, 02:46

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby DarbyCrash81 » Jul 31. 2017, 03:50

Kizzo wrote:I would have liked to see Luke's expression during this. :lol:

I was at the press conference, only about 2 hundred fans showed up even though it was in downtown LA. About 20 feet from Luke when he got Jon's response. He seem to shrink, looked a bit sheepish as he passed the Mic. Took him by surprise cause he should have shook it off and asked DC a question without missing a beat. Ariel also there but asked no questions because they wouldnt pass him the Mic
No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity
But I know none and therefore am no beast

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7787
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby detroit770 » Jul 31. 2017, 05:57

JackHawk MMA wrote:I like Luke Thomas for all the reasons you guys are listing.... does that make me a bad person?  :lol: 

Nope. We only hate you because of your colors  :lol:
DPI + MMI = RUMBLE  :fb
:lol: :like
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7787
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby detroit770 » Jul 31. 2017, 06:05

DarbyCrash81 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:I would have liked to see Luke's expression during this. :lol:

I was at the press conference, only about 2 hundred fans showed up even though it was in downtown LA. About 20 feet from Luke when he got Jon's response. He seem to shrink, looked a bit sheepish as he passed the Mic. Took him by surprise cause he should have shook it off and asked DC a question without missing a beat. Ariel also there but asked no questions because they wouldnt pass him the Mic

That's gold!  :lol:
Luke's ego is fragile. If you call him out on his arrogance on twitter, he blocks you straight away. 
Here's the irony. The other day he posted a screenshot after being blocked by a female sports journalist. But that wasn't enough, he had a dig at her journalism in the comment he posted with it. She must have hurt his feels  :cry:
Straight up douche  :roll:
I'm glad Jones made a fool of him. He deserves it  :c
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
DarbyCrash81
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 13. 2014, 02:46

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby DarbyCrash81 » Aug 3. 2017, 01:40

detroit770 wrote:
DarbyCrash81 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:I would have liked to see Luke's expression during this. :lol:

I was at the press conference, only about 2 hundred fans showed up even though it was in downtown LA. About 20 feet from Luke when he got Jon's response. He seem to shrink, looked a bit sheepish as he passed the Mic. Took him by surprise cause he should have shook it off and asked DC a question without missing a beat. Ariel also there but asked no questions because they wouldnt pass him the Mic

That's gold!  :lol:
Luke's ego is fragile. If you call him out on his arrogance on twitter, he blocks you straight away. 
Here's the irony. The other day he posted a screenshot after being blocked by a female sports journalist. But that wasn't enough, he had a dig at her journalism in the comment he posted with it. She must have hurt his feels  :cry:
Straight up douche  :roll:
I'm glad Jones made a fool of him. He deserves it  :c

I use to support him 100%. Subscribed and watched his YT channel, twitter... But i made a normal reply that ran contrary to his thinking. I said forfeit rule should apply when you weigh in but then pull out of the fight. He blocked me, wtf? Screw his arrogance. Luke doesnt interact with fans at all. Ariel Helwani will take pictures and talk with you.
No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity
But I know none and therefore am no beast

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7787
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby detroit770 » Aug 3. 2017, 02:43

DarbyCrash81 wrote:
detroit770 wrote:
DarbyCrash81 wrote:I was at the press conference, only about 2 hundred fans showed up even though it was in downtown LA. About 20 feet from Luke when he got Jon's response. He seem to shrink, looked a bit sheepish as he passed the Mic. Took him by surprise cause he should have shook it off and asked DC a question without missing a beat. Ariel also there but asked no questions because they wouldnt pass him the Mic

That's gold!  :lol:
Luke's ego is fragile. If you call him out on his arrogance on twitter, he blocks you straight away. 
Here's the irony. The other day he posted a screenshot after being blocked by a female sports journalist. But that wasn't enough, he had a dig at her journalism in the comment he posted with it. She must have hurt his feels   
Straight up douche  :roll:
I'm glad Jones made a fool of him. He deserves it 

I use to support him 100%. Subscribed and watched his YT channel, twitter... But i made a normal reply that ran contrary to his thinking. I said forfeit rule should apply when you weigh in but then pull out of the fight. He blocked me, wtf? Screw his arrogance. Luke doesnt interact with fans at all. Ariel Helwani will take pictures and talk with you.

:like
I wouldn't say I was a fan, but I would source him for mma news on occasion.
He's probably the only "so called" mma journalist out there that openly shits on fighters. He does it in his own arrogant douchy way.
The one that got me was when he ragged on a podcast for them slurping and eating while live. What does he  do every podcast?...he slurps away on a drink and devotes a 5 minute story about what he's drinking, where he got it and why he likes it  :roll:
Hes a total fucking loser, so I made the Luke Thomas scumbag meme   :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7787
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby detroit770 » Aug 3. 2017, 02:47

Image
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19058
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby Kizzo » Aug 3. 2017, 02:47

Luke crossed the line. It's war! :fa :fa :fa :fa 
:lol:

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7787
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby detroit770 » Aug 3. 2017, 02:52

Kizzo wrote:Luke crossed the line. It's war! :fa :fa :fa 
:lol:

:lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1633
Joined: Nov 7. 2015, 12:33
Location: Turku, Finland

Re: Jon Jones Destroys Luke Thomas

Postby Poochie » Aug 3. 2017, 08:17

detroit770 wrote:
walterwhite wrote:the way this fat f**k talks down on fighters he deserves that

Yep. That's exactly what he does. I called him a 'closet wigger' for huggin' Nate Diaz nuts and he blocked me. He's got a bug up his ass about McGregor, even though McGregor has proven him wrong time and time again.
The douche doesn't like anyone criticizing him, so what Jones did would have cut him bad...love it   :lol:
War Jones :c

Blocked you on twitter?
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”