Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 2262
Joined: Mar 27. 2011, 19:57
Location: Dumbfuckistan

Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby rique000 » Jul 26. 2017, 12:20


You might need to turn off AdBlock




My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

Mkosturik
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 13. 2015, 22:11

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby Mkosturik » Jul 26. 2017, 20:46

Khabib is a sally

Mkosturik
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 13. 2015, 22:11

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby Mkosturik » Jul 26. 2017, 20:47

Khabib is a sally

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7811
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby detroit770 » Jul 26. 2017, 21:15

There must be a mistake...
This is an mma thread.
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 3699
Joined: Mar 13. 2013, 15:52
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jul 26. 2017, 21:20

Good bits in that video.

The 'pussy' at the end always makes me laugh.

Khabib? WTF?

Tony needs to fight, forget Khabib or squeeze one in between November and call his bluff.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19133
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby Kizzo » Jul 26. 2017, 21:20

Somebody must have hacked into rique's account.

User avatar
rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 2262
Joined: Mar 27. 2011, 19:57
Location: Dumbfuckistan

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby rique000 » Jul 26. 2017, 21:38

Lukn4trbl wrote:Good bits in that video.

The 'pussy' at the end always makes me laugh.

Khabib? WTF?

Tony needs to fight, forget Khabib or squeeze one in between November and call his bluff.

How many months has Khabib already had to get his health/weight/steroid problems back in order?
What will be the next excuse?
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7811
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby detroit770 » Jul 26. 2017, 21:47

rique000 wrote:
Lukn4trbl wrote:Good bits in that video.

The 'pussy' at the end always makes me laugh.

Khabib? WTF?

Tony needs to fight, forget Khabib or squeeze one in between November and call his bluff.

How many months has Khabib already had to get his health/weight/steroid problems back in order?
What will be the next excuse?

White privilege?  :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 2262
Joined: Mar 27. 2011, 19:57
Location: Dumbfuckistan

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby rique000 » Jul 26. 2017, 21:53

detroit770 wrote:
rique000 wrote:
Lukn4trbl wrote:Good bits in that video.

The 'pussy' at the end always makes me laugh.

Khabib? WTF?

Tony needs to fight, forget Khabib or squeeze one in between November and call his bluff.

How many months has Khabib already had to get his health/weight/steroid problems back in order?
What will be the next excuse?

White privilege?  :lol:

Ok, I laughed.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19133
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby Kizzo » Jul 26. 2017, 22:05

rique000 wrote:
detroit770 wrote:
rique000 wrote:How many months has Khabib already had to get his health/weight/steroid problems back in order?
What will be the next excuse?

White privilege?  :lol:

Ok, I laughed.

Image

:shock:

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7811
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby detroit770 » Jul 27. 2017, 04:59

rique000 wrote:
detroit770 wrote:
rique000 wrote:How many months has Khabib already had to get his health/weight/steroid problems back in order?
What will be the next excuse?

White privilege?  :lol:

Ok, I laughed.

Image
:lol: :like
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1613
Joined: Jan 26. 2009, 20:57
Location: norcal

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby homegrown123 » Jul 27. 2017, 05:48

my heart just got filled with hope and joy ^^^ i did an emotional YES cartwheel

User avatar
homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1613
Joined: Jan 26. 2009, 20:57
Location: norcal

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby homegrown123 » Jul 27. 2017, 05:53

love feels so much better than hate

User avatar
Daxav
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 107
Joined: Oct 23. 2015, 15:36

Re: Khabib turns down Ferguson offer

Postby Daxav » Jul 27. 2017, 20:51

That guy next to JBJ looks like Adolf Hitler, lol
Middleweight - MMA records Pro : 1W/0L Amateur : 3W/0L/1NC
MMA gyms I've trained in:
- Monarchy Gym (Malaysia)
- Tristar (Quebec, Canada)
- Legacy Gym (Philippines)
- M1 (Australia)
- Bangkok Fight Club (Thailand)
- Quoniam Academy (France)


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”