Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 14580
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby Gogh » Aug 5. 2017, 09:48

yodelling wrote:@0T0, are you normally this boring and redundant or just when you ramble on and on and on about Jones? Are you even reading your posts before publishing them?

yes he is. doubtful he is


in the two years usada has been around, jones has twice shown he isnt afraid to put illegal things in his body. one of his nfl brothers tested positive too. but im sure someone in this thread will explain how this is all just a coincidence, move along, nothing to see here
A week and a half after a positive test for performance-enhancing drugs forced his brother, UFC star Jon Jones, to withdraw from UFC 200, Indianapolis Colts defensive lineman Arthur Jones has been handed a four-game suspension from the NFL for violating the league’s PED policy.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jon-jones-brother-arthur-ped-suspension-ufc-4-game-violating-policy-072216


jones 'been on them' high dollar nfl roids


.

You might need to turn off AdBlock




in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2794
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 7. 2017, 00:24

0T0 wrote:As far as USADA is concerned Jones is a PED/Drug cheat, and that's fine enough for a layman like me.

So we agree. Well that settles that then. Thanks OTO for your contribution to this conversation.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 8. 2017, 12:50

xSamWaynex wrote:
0T0 wrote:As far as USADA is concerned Jones is a PED/Drug cheat, and that's fine enough for a layman like me.

So we agree. Well that settles that then. Thanks OTO for your contribution to this conversation.

"On July 18, 2016, the Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed Jones had tested positive for clomiphene, an anti-estrogenic substance, and letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor. These substances were found in the June 16 out-of-competition sample provided by Jones. Both drugs are on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list and are described as "hormone and metabolic modulators." Additionally, both drugs are banned substances that are not allowed to be used in or out of competition. Throughout the ordeal, Jones maintained his innocence claiming that he was the victim of a contaminated product that he believed to be Cialis, which was later independently obtained, tested and found to be contaminated by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

On November 7, 2016, it was announced that Jones was given a 1-year suspension by USADA following his arbitration hearing, though the arbitration panel concluded that Jones didn't take the banned substances intentionally and was "not a drug cheat"." Wikipedia. Cormier/you might want to visit that page and make some amendments.

However most laymen like myself, gogh and Cormier/you don't make these subtle distinctions, so that's why I'm comfortable with maintaining: due to the "fact" that Jones was retroactively suspended, Jones could be called a PED/Drug cheat. What you're ignoring (gogh, Cormier/you), is that as suspicious as this past incident seems, Jones can't be reasonably called a "Chronic PED/Drug cheat: due to lack of further evidence, to date.

I see you've resorted to strategic quote mining like gogh, am I to assume both you and gogh are the same person? See what I did there? That kind of strategic quote mining is usually the sign of someone that has given up. I hope that's not the case here. I am beginning to enjoy our little back and forth more and more.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 8. 2017, 13:24

Gogh wrote:
yodelling wrote:@0T0, are you normally this boring and redundant or just when you ramble on and on and on about Jones? Are you even reading your posts before publishing them?

yes he is. doubtful he is


in the two years usada has been around, jones has twice shown he isnt afraid to put illegal things in his body. one of his nfl brothers tested positive too. but im sure someone in this thread will explain how this is all just a coincidence, move along, nothing to see here
A week and a half after a positive test for performance-enhancing drugs forced his brother, UFC star Jon Jones, to withdraw from UFC 200, Indianapolis Colts defensive lineman Arthur Jones has been handed a four-game suspension from the NFL for violating the league’s PED policy.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jon-jones-brother-arthur-ped-suspension-ufc-4-game-violating-policy-072216


jones 'been on them' high dollar nfl roids


.

I have a little project for you gogh and Cormier/samwayne, explain how an athlete from another sport makes Jones any more or less guilty of being a chronic PED/Drug cheat. Explain why his brother being flagged for a failed PED/Drug test, can be used as evidence by USADA against Jon Jones. By your logic (gogh, Cormier/samwayne) if Chandler/Arthur (brothers), Jessie (Wife), or any of his other relatives including his children get flagged for PED/Drugs: this makes Jon Jones guilty by association. Funny. Better yet, take your new "evidence" that cracks this case wide open to USADA, and if they suspend or ban Jones, we'll have something to talk about.
Until then...




Image
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 8. 2017, 13:36

yodelling wrote:@0T0, are you normally this boring and redundant or just when you ramble on and on and on about Jones? Are you even reading your posts before publishing them?

Apparently you're forced to read all my posts at gun-point, or are there certain MMAshare forum guidelines that I'm unknowingly breaching?

In either case, I promise to be more entertaining...





How am I doing so far :fb





Image
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 8. 2017, 13:53

detroit770 wrote:
0T0 wrote:
Gogh wrote:

are you serious?

Thanks for pointing out my error, I meant "chronic PED cheat".
Made the correction.

Image
:laugh

You guys are great!
Thanks for cheering me up.
I want to get back to this, having fun again on the forum!
Image
Last edited by 0T0 on Aug 9. 2017, 03:37, edited 1 time in total.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2794
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 8. 2017, 23:48

0T0 wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:
0T0 wrote:As far as USADA is concerned Jones is a PED/Drug cheat, and that's fine enough for a layman like me.

So we agree. Well that settles that then. Thanks OTO for your contribution to this conversation.

"On July 18, 2016, the Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed Jones had tested positive for clomiphene, an anti-estrogenic substance, and letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor. These substances were found in the June 16 out-of-competition sample provided by Jones. Both drugs are on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list and are described as "hormone and metabolic modulators." Additionally, both drugs are banned substances that are not allowed to be used in or out of competition. Throughout the ordeal, Jones maintained his innocence claiming that he was the victim of a contaminated product that he believed to be Cialis, which was later independently obtained, tested and found to be contaminated by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

On November 7, 2016, it was announced that Jones was given a 1-year suspension by USADA following his arbitration hearing, though the arbitration panel concluded that Jones didn't take the banned substances intentionally and was "not a drug cheat"." Wikipedia. Cormier/you might want to visit that page and make some amendments.

However most laymen like myself, gogh and Cormier/you don't make these subtle distinctions, so that's why I'm comfortable with maintaining: due to the "fact" that Jones was retroactively suspended, Jones could be called a PED/Drug cheat. What you're ignoring (gogh, Cormier/you), is that as suspicious as this past incident seems, Jones can't be reasonably called a "Chronic PED/Drug cheat: due to lack of further evidence, to date.

I see you've resorted to strategic quote mining like gogh, am I to assume both you and gogh are the same person? See what I did there? That kind of strategic quote mining is usually the sign of someone that has given up. I hope that's not the case here. I am beginning to enjoy our little back and forth more and more.

You accuse me of "quote mining" but really all that is is your way of trying to deflect from the fact that you did say exactly what I quoted. YOU said that Jon was considered a PED/Drug cheat by USADA, did you not? Not only did you say it in your previous comment, but you expounded upon it in this one and provided dates for when the substances were found by USADA. How is any of this proving me wrong and you right?

Again YOU were the one who made the claim that USADA said he was a PED/Drug cheat, and are now going back on that statement as though you never said it. If you made a mistake then just admit it and move on. Don't try and spin it like it was me who made the mistake man. Also just so you know just because Jon said he got those substances in his system because of "**** pills", and then those "**** pills" were found to have the same substance in them that Jones was busted for, doesn't mean Jon was telling the truth. You do know that right?

If I were to go out and do heroine, and then had a random piss test a couple of days later, I could easily pass the test by blaming it on poppy seed products. I could say I had a few poppy seed bagels, or muffins, as those things have been known to show a positive opiate response as they are related to the plant which actually produces the opiate found in heroine, just without having any opiate effects itself. Jon very well might have found a certain "**** pill" or medication of some kind which had the same estrogen blockers, just so he could blame it on the "**** pills" if he were ever caught. This would much better explain his "watery" urine sample, and very low T/E ratio. I think he conned the athletic commission, and you, just like, them fell for it man.

Here is why OTO. A one time use of "**** pills" would not cause a low T/E ratio. CHRONIC use of certain substances like steroids or other PED's which cause an unnatural spike in testosterone levels, or having a medical condition like hypogonadism (which Jon is NOT known to suffer from), is what would cause that low of a T/E ratio in Jon's urine sample. IF Jon really did get the substances in his system because of "**** pills" you STILL have to explain away the low T/E ratio, which you continue to ignore like the fucking plague. By all accounts Jon said he took ONE pill which was offered to him by a friend at the gym. He said the guy got it from his girlfriend who was either a "pharmaceutical rep, or worked at a pharmacy." That is what Jon said on Joe Rogan's Podcast, and what he told to the athletic commission behind closed doors. But like I said ONE USE could not possibly cause a man Jon's age to have a low T/E ratio. It could explain the estrogen blocker, and the aromatase inhibitor, but NOT the low T/E ratio. Now do you see why I don't believe Jon's story? This isn't due to hatred, this is due to his story not being backed up by the facts at hand.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2794
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 8. 2017, 23:58

0T0 wrote:
Gogh wrote:
yodelling wrote:@0T0, are you normally this boring and redundant or just when you ramble on and on and on about Jones? Are you even reading your posts before publishing them?

yes he is. doubtful he is


in the two years usada has been around, jones has twice shown he isnt afraid to put illegal things in his body. one of his nfl brothers tested positive too. but im sure someone in this thread will explain how this is all just a coincidence, move along, nothing to see here
A week and a half after a positive test for performance-enhancing drugs forced his brother, UFC star Jon Jones, to withdraw from UFC 200, Indianapolis Colts defensive lineman Arthur Jones has been handed a four-game suspension from the NFL for violating the league’s PED policy.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jon-jones-brother-arthur-ped-suspension-ufc-4-game-violating-policy-072216


jones 'been on them' high dollar nfl roids


.

I have a little project for you gogh and Cormier/samwayne, explain how an athlete from another sport makes Jones any more or less guilty of being a chronic PED/Drug cheat. Explain why his brother being flagged for a failed PED/Drug test, can be used as evidence by USADA against Jon Jones. By your logic (gogh, Cormier/samwayne) if Chandler/Arthur (brothers), Jessie (Wife), or any of his other relatives including his children get flagged for PED/Drugs: this makes Jon Jones guilty by association. Funny. Better yet, take your new "evidence" that cracks this case wide open to USADA, and if they suspend or ban Jones, we'll have something to talk about.
Until then...




Image

I think you completely misunderstood what Gogh was getting at OTO. He wasn't saying that because Jon's brother was a cheat that this definitely meant that Jon was too. He was merely pointing out that Jon would have access to the drugs through his brother. He was giving a reasonable account of how things MIGHT have went down. How things COULD have went down. It is a theory. A hypothesis. One that seems to have you all riled up because this hypothesis calls into question the integrity of your favorite fighter. You say you are on this site all the time. But you never comment on any fights unless Jon has been on a recent card. You have nothing to say about MMA at all until Jon is involved. You are CLEARLY a very devoted fan of Jon Jones and NOT of MMA in general. But just like Jon being a cheater, and there being ample evidence to accuse him of it, you won't admit this either. You claim to be a "fight fan" and not a "fighter fan", but anyone who has seen your devotion to JBJ can see for themselves that this is pure horse shit. You are the biggest fighter fan on this site man. You cling to JBJ as though he were a life preserver and you were about to drown. Stop denying it man, just admit it damn haha.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 9. 2017, 00:07

xSamWaynex wrote:
0T0 wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:So we agree. Well that settles that then. Thanks OTO for your contribution to this conversation.

"On July 18, 2016, the Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed Jones had tested positive for clomiphene, an anti-estrogenic substance, and letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor. These substances were found in the June 16 out-of-competition sample provided by Jones. Both drugs are on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list and are described as "hormone and metabolic modulators." Additionally, both drugs are banned substances that are not allowed to be used in or out of competition. Throughout the ordeal, Jones maintained his innocence claiming that he was the victim of a contaminated product that he believed to be Cialis, which was later independently obtained, tested and found to be contaminated by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

On November 7, 2016, it was announced that Jones was given a 1-year suspension by USADA following his arbitration hearing, though the arbitration panel concluded that Jones didn't take the banned substances intentionally and was "not a drug cheat"." Wikipedia. Cormier/you might want to visit that page and make some amendments.

However most laymen like myself, gogh and Cormier/you don't make these subtle distinctions, so that's why I'm comfortable with maintaining: due to the "fact" that Jones was retroactively suspended, Jones could be called a PED/Drug cheat. What you're ignoring (gogh, Cormier/you), is that as suspicious as this past incident seems, Jones can't be reasonably called a "Chronic PED/Drug cheat: due to lack of further evidence, to date.

I see you've resorted to strategic quote mining like gogh, am I to assume both you and gogh are the same person? See what I did there? That kind of strategic quote mining is usually the sign of someone that has given up. I hope that's not the case here. I am beginning to enjoy our little back and forth more and more.

You accuse me of "quote mining" but really all that is is your way of trying to deflect from the fact that you did say exactly what I quoted. YOU said that Jon was considered a PED/Drug cheat by USADA, did you not? Not only did you say it in your previous comment, but you expounded upon it in this one and provided dates for when the substances were found by USADA. How is any of this proving me wrong and you right?

Again YOU were the one who made the claim that USADA said he was a PED/Drug cheat, and are now going back on that statement as though you never said it. If you made a mistake then just admit it and move on. Don't try and spin it like it was me who made the mistake man. Also just so you know just because Jon said he got those substances in his system because of "**** pills", and then those "**** pills" were found to have the same substance in them that Jones was busted for, doesn't mean Jon was telling the truth. You do know that right?

If I were to go out and do heroine, and then had a random piss test a couple of days later, I could easily pass the test by blaming it on poppy seed products. I could say I had a few poppy seed bagels, or muffins, as those things have been known to show a positive opiate response as they are related to the plant which actually produces the opiate found in heroine, just without having any opiate effects itself. Jon very well might have found a certain "**** pill" or medication of some kind which had the same estrogen blockers, just so he could blame it on the "**** pills" if he were ever caught. This would much better explain his "watery" urine sample, and very low T/E ratio. I think he conned the athletic commission, and you, just like, them fell for it man.

Here is why OTO. A one time use of "**** pills" would not cause a low T/E ratio. CHRONIC use of certain substances like steroids or other PED's which cause an unnatural spike in testosterone levels, or having a medical condition like hypogonadism (which Jon is NOT known to suffer from), is what would cause that low of a T/E ratio in Jon's urine sample. IF Jon really did get the substances in his system because of "**** pills" you STILL have to explain away the low T/E ratio, which you continue to ignore like the fucking plague. By all accounts Jon said he took ONE pill which was offered to him by a friend at the gym. He said the guy got it from his girlfriend who was either a "pharmaceutical rep, or worked at a pharmacy." That is what Jon said on Joe Rogan's Podcast, and what he told to the athletic commission behind closed doors. But like I said ONE USE could not possibly cause a man Jon's age to have a low T/E ratio. It could explain the estrogen blocker, and the aromatase inhibitor, but NOT the low T/E ratio. Now do you see why I don't believe Jon's story? This isn't due to hatred, this is due to his story not being backed up by the facts at hand.

Never went back on my statement, I just reiterated my distinction. Anyone can call Jones a PED/Drug cheat, because he was treated as such by USADA, but you butt-hurt haters can't call him a chronic PED/Drug cheat, until further evidence comes to light. You must be smart enough to understand that.

Apparently the arbitration panel ruled his didn't intentionally cheat, but the suspension is what most laymen like us will accept as a punishment for cheating. Your hatred is affecting your basic common-sense, you must have at least that. Again, I'm not back-pedalling or saying anything differently than I have been saying, all along.

Tell us, Bio-chem researcher/hematologist, how many bagels would a 30 year old, 6' 4", 205-230 lbs black male fighter have to consume to test positive for heroine? Should be easy for a guy like you that speaks like an expert on all scientific matters you think pertain to MMA (and Jones in particular). You watch too much Seinfeld.

Obviously you had a long day. Get some sleep, and try again tomorrow...


Maybe you'll have solid evidence by then, let's hope.
Last edited by 0T0 on Aug 9. 2017, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 9. 2017, 00:25

xSamWaynex wrote:
0T0 wrote:
Gogh wrote:yes he is. doubtful he is


in the two years usada has been around, jones has twice shown he isnt afraid to put illegal things in his body. one of his nfl brothers tested positive too. but im sure someone in this thread will explain how this is all just a coincidence, move along, nothing to see here


jones 'been on them' high dollar nfl roids


.

I have a little project for you gogh and Cormier/samwayne, explain how an athlete from another sport makes Jones any more or less guilty of being a chronic PED/Drug cheat. Explain why his brother being flagged for a failed PED/Drug test, can be used as evidence by USADA against Jon Jones. By your logic (gogh, Cormier/samwayne) if Chandler/Arthur (brothers), Jessie (Wife), or any of his other relatives including his children get flagged for PED/Drugs: this makes Jon Jones guilty by association. Funny. Better yet, take your new "evidence" that cracks this case wide open to USADA, and if they suspend or ban Jones, we'll have something to talk about.
Until then...




Image

I think you completely misunderstood what Gogh was getting at OTO. He wasn't saying that because Jon's brother was a cheat that this definitely meant that Jon was too. He was merely pointing out that Jon would have access to the drugs through his brother. He was giving a reasonable account of how things MIGHT have went down. How things COULD have went down. It is a theory. A hypothesis. One that seems to have you all riled up because this hypothesis calls into question the integrity of your favorite fighter. You say you are on this site all the time. But you never comment on any fights unless Jon has been on a recent card. You have nothing to say about MMA at all until Jon is involved. You are CLEARLY a very devoted fan of Jon Jones and NOT of MMA in general. But just like Jon being a cheater, and there being ample evidence to accuse him of it, you won't admit this either. You claim to be a "fight fan" and not a "fighter fan", but anyone who has seen your devotion to JBJ can see for themselves that this is pure horse shit. You are the biggest fighter fan on this site man. You cling to JBJ as though he were a life preserver and you were about to drown. Stop denying it man, just admit it damn haha.

It reads as if gogh is implying that Jones is a chronic PED/Drug cheat from this post, but thanks for deciphering his reply and clearing it up for us. I'm not surprised it would be that easy for a guy like you, who seems to know everyone's intentions. See how gogh takes weak pot-shots, but generally avoids me like the plague? I sincerely hope you don't, because I do enjoy you making yourself look silly at every opportunity you get. Plus this is the only way I'll get a response from my replies to gogh- I mean anyone. Oops!

Apparently since you know the intentions of everyone alive: Jones, gogh, me... It makes me wonder if you personally know Jones, gogh or myself. Or are you Jones, gogh or myself? I'd guess you're either Cormier or gogh. Still you can't understand basic concepts. Like evidence verses extrapolation. Jones is a PED/Drug cheat... But most would think it's a stretch for Cormier/you to claim Jones used PEDs the first time he beat Cormier, or Jones of being a chronic PED/Drug cheat: since there's currently no solid evidence to support that claim.

P.s. I'm not riled up, I'm just anxiously waiting for a progress report on the theory that "Jones is a chronic PED/Drug cheat". How's that coming along gogh, Cormier/samwayne?
Last edited by 0T0 on Aug 9. 2017, 01:48, edited 1 time in total.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2794
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 9. 2017, 01:47

0T0 wrote:Never went back on my statement, I just reiterated my distinction. Anyone can call Jones a PED/Drug cheat, because he was treated as such by USADA, but you butt-hurt haters can't call him a chronic PED/Drug cheat, until further evidence comes to light. You must be smart enough to understand that.

Apparently the arbitration panel ruled his didn't intentionally cheat, but the suspension is what most laymen like us will accept as a punishment for cheating. Your hatred is affecting your basic common-sense, you must have at least that. Again, I'm not back-pedalling or saying anything differently than I have been saying, all along.

Tell us, Bio-chem researcher/hematologist, how many bagels would a 30 year old, 6' 4", 205-230 lbs black male fighter have to consume to test positive for heroine? Should be easy for a guy like you that speaks like an expert on all scientific matters you think pertain to MMA (and Jones in particular). You watch too much Seinfeld.

Obviously you had a long day. Get some sleep, and try again tomorrow...


Maybe you'll have solid evidence by then, let's hope.

You most certainly did go back on your statement. You said that he WAS a PED/Drug cheat, and was even considered one by USADA, but then you said he WASN'T one and WASN'T considered one by USADA. Jesus Christ man how delusional are you anyway? :roll:. Again this isn't caused because of "hatred" this is caused because of his story not matching the verifiable evidence and facts of the situation. You seem to overlook this though, and you do so because of your extremely biased love of Jones. It's that simple. That's why you never comment on any other fighters, or fights until Jon is on a card. That's why you defend Jon so vehemently and call everyone "haters" even when they are using scientific evidence and simple logic based arguments.

I understand what the panel ruled, I am simply telling you that they were wrong on this one. They have been known to be wrong in the past, and they have been known to give high profile fighters more lenient sentences or gloss over findings until after the fight has occurred. Just like they did when they allowed Jones to compete even though he failed a drug test (remember the cocaine?), and should have faced a suspension for doing so. This last time he WAS punished for cheating, and that's not just a laymen's way of looking at the situation, that is what happened. He was popped for two types of estrogen blockers. Those are banned under USADA/WADA, as well as the UFC/Athletic Commission. There's no two ways around it. Whether intentional or not is still under suspicion from a lot of fans of the sport. You seem to have fallen for his bullshit story, and you did so because of your love for the man. He could've said that Ninja's hired by the Yakuza, who were first hired by DC, slipped into his bedroom and dosed him with the banned substances just to make him look bad and to hopefully make the fight never happen so DC could hold onto the belt longer, and you would've been like "I KNEW IT!! I knew it was those damn Ninja's the whole time!!" Any story Jon could've concocted as to how the estrogen blockers got in his system you would've believed wholeheartedly.

Now, as far as your question about the poppy seed bagels, it would honestly depend on rate of digestion, how many actual poppy seeds were on the bagel, and several other factors. It would also show a response for opiates and not actual heroine on the test strip. I simply used heroine as it is a well known opiate. I could've just as easily said Vicodin or something else like that. Also I never claimed to be anything, I simply cited scientists who had made claims based on their own scientific backgrounds and because they had personally tested the sample. See the difference? You just hate that you can't explain away his low T/E ratio. You also hate that I gave a very nuanced and plausible take on what could have happened with the estrogen blockers which differs from Jon's original story. Remember Jon changed his story THREE times during this whole thing. First he said "I don't know what they are talking about." Secondly he blamed a new supplement that he had been taking for being the culprit. After the supplement company gave samples and told USADA to test away, Jon FINALLY gave his THIRD excuse, which was his friend giving him the **** pill. Even though Jon changed his story multiple times, and gave an excuse which was considered laughable when Anderson Silva did it, you STILL take it as though it were gospel. It would be way too easy to just call you an idiot or naive, and while I do think those things played a part in why you believed Jon, I think the biggest part of why you believed Jon's story, no matter how many times it changed and no matter how unbelievable it was, was because of your overall adoration and fandom of JBJ. The simplest answer to all of this is that you are a JBJ fanboy. That's not an insult, that's just an undeniable observation.

Obviously your love for Jon has clouded your good judgement, and there is no real cure for that type of devoted delusion. It's okay I understand. I've been in love before myself. Admittedly never with a man, and never with someone I've never even met, but still I unders...........somewhat understand you.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 9. 2017, 02:15

xSamWaynex wrote:
0T0 wrote:Never went back on my statement, I just reiterated my distinction. Anyone can call Jones a PED/Drug cheat, because he was treated as such by USADA, but you butt-hurt haters can't call him a chronic PED/Drug cheat, until further evidence comes to light. You must be smart enough to understand that.

Apparently the arbitration panel ruled his didn't intentionally cheat, but the suspension is what most laymen like us will accept as a punishment for cheating. Your hatred is affecting your basic common-sense, you must have at least that. Again, I'm not back-pedalling or saying anything differently than I have been saying, all along.

Tell us, Bio-chem researcher/hematologist, how many bagels would a 30 year old, 6' 4", 205-230 lbs black male fighter have to consume to test positive for heroine? Should be easy for a guy like you that speaks like an expert on all scientific matters you think pertain to MMA (and Jones in particular). You watch too much Seinfeld.

Obviously you had a long day. Get some sleep, and try again tomorrow...


Maybe you'll have solid evidence by then, let's hope.

You most certainly did go back on your statement. You said that he WAS a PED/Drug cheat, and was even considered one by USADA, but then you said he WASN'T one and WASN'T considered one by USADA. Jesus Christ man how delusional are you anyway? :roll:. Again this isn't caused because of "hatred" this is caused because of his story not matching the verifiable evidence and facts of the situation. You seem to overlook this though, and you do so because of your extremely biased love of Jones. It's that simple. That's why you never comment on any other fighters, or fights until Jon is on a card. That's why you defend Jon so vehemently and call everyone "haters" even when they are using scientific evidence and simple logic based arguments.

I understand what the panel ruled, I am simply telling you that they were wrong on this one. They have been known to be wrong in the past, and they have been known to give high profile fighters more lenient sentences or gloss over findings until after the fight has occurred. Just like they did when they allowed Jones to compete even though he failed a drug test (remember the cocaine?), and should have faced a suspension for doing so. This last time he WAS punished for cheating, and that's not just a laymen's way of looking at the situation, that is what happened. He was popped for two types of estrogen blockers. Those are banned under USADA/WADA, as well as the UFC/Athletic Commission. There's no two ways around it. Whether intentional or not is still under suspicion from a lot of fans of the sport. You seem to have fallen for his bullshit story, and you did so because of your love for the man. He could've said that Ninja's hired by the Yakuza, who were first hired by DC, slipped into his bedroom and dosed him with the banned substances just to make him look bad and to hopefully make the fight never happen so DC could hold onto the belt longer, and you would've been like "I KNEW IT!! I knew it was those damn Ninja's the whole time!!" Any story Jon could've concocted as to how the estrogen blockers got in his system you would've believed wholeheartedly.

Now, as far as your question about the poppy seed bagels, it would honestly depend on rate of digestion, how many actual poppy seeds were on the bagel, and several other factors. It would also show a response for opiates and not actual heroine on the test strip. I simply used heroine as it is a well known opiate. I could've just as easily said Vicodin or something else like that. Also I never claimed to be anything, I simply cited scientists who had made claims based on their own scientific backgrounds and because they had personally tested the sample. See the difference? You just hate that you can't explain away his low T/E ratio. You also hate that I gave a very nuanced and plausible take on what could have happened with the estrogen blockers which differs from Jon's original story. Remember Jon changed his story THREE times during this whole thing. First he said "I don't know what they are talking about." Secondly he blamed a new supplement that he had been taking for being the culprit. After the supplement company gave samples and told USADA to test away, Jon FINALLY gave his THIRD excuse, which was his friend giving him the **** pill. Even though Jon changed his story multiple times, and gave an excuse which was considered laughable when Anderson Silva did it, you STILL take it as though it were gospel. It would be way too easy to just call you an idiot or naive, and while I do think those things played a part in why you believed Jon, I think the biggest part of why you believed Jon's story, no matter how many times it changed and no matter how unbelievable it was, was because of your overall adoration and fandom of JBJ. The simplest answer to all of this is that you are a JBJ fanboy. That's not an insult, that's just an undeniable observation.

Obviously your love for Jon has clouded your good judgement, and there is no real cure for that type of devoted delusion. It's okay I understand. I've been in love before myself. Admittedly never with a man, and never with someone I've never even met, but still I unders...........somewhat understand you.

It's clear to see I never went back on any statements in correspondence to you on this subject. I was merely pointing out how laymen (like myself) could go along with the premise that Jones is a PED/Drug cheat, even though the arbitration panel felt the need to made the distinction Jones was not. Their ruling not mine, if it triggers you that much, take it up with them: not me. Also, I never said I believed Jones's "stories". In fact, I said they were irrelevant in determining whether Jones was guilty of being a chronic PED/Drug cheat. The only reason for implying that I believed Jones's stories, would be to ramble on in an unnecessary paragraph in an attempt to distract away from the real issue at hand.

The one thing you consistently omit from your essays, is an answer to my statement about Jones "not" being a chronic PED/Drug cheat with a past history of PED use, due to lack of further evidence. I don't have to answer any of those medical questions. How can a layman like myself answer questions about the reported anomalies in someone's samples? That's why these things are better left to the experts. I'm satisfied with their ruling, and Jones has since fulfilled his obligations: to their satisfaction. You should take up your fight with the UFC/USADA. I definitely don't know the first thing about ED pills, again, I leave that to the experts: like USADA, Jones, gogh and Cormier/you. See what I did there?
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2794
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 9. 2017, 06:22

0T0 wrote:It's clear to see I never went back on any statements in correspondence to you on this subject. I was merely pointing out how laymen (like myself) could go along with the premise that Jones is a PED/Drug cheat, even though the arbitration panel felt the need to made the distinction Jones was not. Their ruling not mine, if it triggers you that much, take it up with them: not me. Also, I never said I believed Jones's "stories". In fact, I said they were irrelevant in determining whether Jones was guilty of being a chronic PED/Drug cheat. The only reason for implying that I believed Jones's stories, would be to ramble on in an unnecessary paragraph in an attempt to distract away from the real issue at hand.

The one thing you consistently omit from your essays, is an answer to my statement about Jones "not" being a chronic PED/Drug cheat with a past history of PED use, due to lack of further evidence. I don't have to answer any of those medical questions. How can a layman like myself answer questions about the reported anomalies in someone's samples? That's why these things are better left to the experts. I'm satisfied with their ruling, and Jones has since fulfilled his obligations: to their satisfaction. You should take up your fight with the UFC/USADA. I definitely don't know the first thing about ED pills, again, I leave that to the experts: like USADA, Jones, gogh and Cormier/you. See what I did there?

Look man anyone with the time and want to do so can go back and look at what you said, and how it changed form one comment to the next. You aren't willing to admit you made a simple mistake. But honestly I don't even care anymore whether or not you are man enough to admit to making a simple mistake. I am not "triggered" by their decision, but if you feel like thinking something which is completely wrong go for it haha. I stayed on topic when conversing about your belief of Jon's story. You had to believe Jon's version of events, because Jon's version of events is what was ruled on by the athletic commission. The AC believed his story and ruled on THAT alone. So YEAH ya did believe his story, as you CONTINUE to cite the ruling by the commission as to why you believe me to not be right.

AGAIN I never claimed myself to be an "expert." I merely CITED experts in the field in question. I asked you not about the **** pills this time around, but about his T/E ratio. Funny enough though you did make a comment about those **** pills that you just admitted to knowing nothing about haha. This past time I asked you to explain how his T/E ratio was so low if in fact he had NOT been a chronic PED user. You say I haven't answered your question about Jones being a chronic PED user? Then allow me to ONCE AGAIN try and get my point across. Please pay attention this time as it will be the THIRD time I have answered this question you claim I have not. It doesn't take a medical expert in the field in question, to be able to read and cite what was stated by actual experts right? Actual anti-doping experts had stated that a man of Jon's age, who did not suffer from any type of hormone imbalance or anything like that, should not have had as low a T/E ratio as Jon did. They also stated that the only time they have ever seen a T/E ratio as low as Jones' at the age that Jones is, was in cases where people had been chronic PED users.

Furthermore, A second test was administered, as the first was deemed "watery", and a second time his T/E ratio came up low. Jon does not suffer from hypogonadism. Jon does not suffer from any known chemical or hormonal imbalance. Those are the things which could medically cause a low T/E ratio. The only other way his T/E ratio could've been as low as it was is if he had been a chronic user of PED's. Even though the anti-doping experts asked for a CIR it was denied as Jon's levels were just barely at the limit and therefore he "passed." That doesn't mean he wasn't a chronic PED user, that just meant that the T/E ratio he had didn't warrant the carbon isotope test (CIR) as the T/E ratio BARELY met the MINIMUM requirements for fighters in his weight class. Mind you there are fighters in his weight class that are MUCH older than Jon who have much lower T/E ratios, and it was their T/E ratios which basically caused Jon to pass because of "grading" on what was essentially a bell curve. Now, the other point I made to you was that ONE pill used primarily for erectile dysfunction would NOT be enough to explain away this low T/E ratio, and yet Jon said that he only took ONE pill. Is this enough circumstantial evidence and logical and rational thought to cause you to question Jon's story yet? Did I answer the question sufficiently enough for you this time? If not just let me know. Like you I am starting to enjoy reading your replies. It helps me remember to be thankful for the intelligence that I have that some people like yourself lack.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7788
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby detroit770 » Aug 9. 2017, 06:38

0T0 wrote:
detroit770 wrote:
0T0 wrote:Thanks for pointing out my error, I meant "chronic PED cheat".
Made the correction.

Image
:laugh

You guys are great!
Thanks for cheering me up.
I want to get back to this, having fun again on the forum!
Image

You're welcome buddy  :like
Try using this, when the paragraphs aren't getting through...
Image
He he I love that fuckin' monkey  :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”