Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7761
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby detroit770 » Aug 1. 2017, 22:49

xSamWaynex wrote:
detroit770 wrote:^^You guys and your essays  :lol:

You should see what I used to be able to do with a topic like "What I Did Over My Summer Vacation".

:lol:  You guys tire me out. I start reading then this...
Image
:lol:

You might need to turn off AdBlock




RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 2. 2017, 02:37

kusok wrote:
0T0 wrote:
kusok wrote:Absolutely ridiculous fight. Jones was 7x bigger than DC. Looked like a high school football player fighting a 2nd grader in the school yard for LOLs after taking his lunch money. 


This shit shouldn't be allowed. Weight cutting should be forbidden. Weigh the fighters 2 minutes before the fight.   

Funny, Gus is the same size, weight and height (actually Gus is an inch taller)...
Should Gustafsson be forbidden from fighting at LHW as well?
Cormier handled Gustafsson pretty nicely. Speaking of which, should Cormier be forced to go back to HW?
What a hypocrite... I guess die-hard haters are going to hate to their last breath.

Strawman ^^^. I simply said to weight the fighters before they step into the ring. 

Not a strawman...

Leave terms alone you don't understand.

Cormier fought at HW to begin with, but he didn't think he could hack it, so he decided to go down to LHW, because he thought it was easier. It's interesting that you haters aren't up in arms about Cormier going down a weight class. If we weighted fighters 2 minutes before fights, Cormier would struggle to make LHW: more so than he already struggles. Jones has never had trouble making LHW, so this fight probably would never happen because of your rules.

I do love how you hypocrites give other fighters the pass. What about Gustafsson? Gus is taller than Jones, and if I remember clearly, he didn't fair well against Cormier or "rumble" Johnson. Why don't you demand Gustafsson fight at HW? GTFOH. Jones is allowed to fight again, and as the true P4P #1, he easily reclaimed his title. Nothing more I can say. Even if I wished him wrong like you haters, the odds would be stacked against me.

Too bad Cormier didn't win, because I was hoping for a trilogy fight. I'm still hoping, but I think Jones ruined that chance, because he's so impressive. POTN/FOTN both fights, because of each fighter. But samwayne, maintains Jones looked like shit. Go on wit' yo' bad self. Keep implying Jones has a history of doping because he got flagged once, seems pretty unbiased and logical. Like I said, go work for USADA. They seem to be satisfied with his screenings since. It's okay if you're not.

This was meant for you and samwayne. I simply don't have time to worry about your hangups anymore. The better fighter won, as most of us predicted. If you have any further issues, direct them to the governing bodies that matter, I'll continue to enjoy the fights, for what they are.
Last edited by 0T0 on Aug 2. 2017, 03:18, edited 1 time in total.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 2. 2017, 02:37

kusok wrote:
0T0 wrote:
kusok wrote:Absolutely ridiculous fight. Jones was 7x bigger than DC. Looked like a high school football player fighting a 2nd grader in the school yard for LOLs after taking his lunch money. 


This shit shouldn't be allowed. Weight cutting should be forbidden. Weigh the fighters 2 minutes before the fight.   

Funny, Gus is the same size, weight and height (actually Gus is an inch taller)...
Should Gustafsson be forbidden from fighting at LHW as well?
Cormier handled Gustafsson pretty nicely. Speaking of which, should Cormier be forced to go back to HW?
What a hypocrite... I guess die-hard haters are going to hate to their last breath.

Strawman ^^^. I simply said to weight the fighters before they step into the ring. 

Not a strawman...
Leave terms alone you don't understand.
Cormier fought at HW to begin with, but he didn't think he could hack it, so he decided to go down to LHW, because he thought it was easier. It's interesting that you haters aren't up in arms about Cormier going down a weight class. If we weighted fighters 2 minutes before fights, Cormier would struggle to make LHW: more so than he already struggles. Jones has never had trouble making LHW, so this fight probably would never happen because of your rules.

I do love how you hypocrites give other fighters the pass. What about Gustafsson? Gus is taller than Jones, and if I remember clearly, he didn't fair well against Cormier or "rumble" Johnson. Why don't you demand Gustafsson fight at HW? GTFOH. Jones is allowed to fight again, and as the true P4P #1, he easily reclaimed his title. Nothing more I can say. Even if I wished him wrong like you haters, the odds would be stacked against me.

Too bad Cormier didn't win, because I was hoping for a trilogy fight. I'm still hoping, but I think Jones ruined that chance, because he's so impressive. POTN/FOTN both fights, because of each fighter. But samwayne, maintains Jones looked like shit. Go on wit' yo' bad self. Keep implying Jones has a history of doping because he got flagged once, seems pretty unbiased and logical. Like I said, go work for USADA. They seem to be satisfied with his screenings since. It's okay if you're not.

This was meant for you and samwayne. I simply don't have time to worry about your hangups anymore. The better fighter won, as most of us predicted. If you have any further issues, direct them to the governing bodies that matter, I'll continue to enjoy the fights, for what they are.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 2. 2017, 02:41

Folcwigga wrote:
kusok wrote:
0T0 wrote:Funny, Gus is the same size, weight and height (actually Gus is an inch taller)...
Should Gustafsson be forbidden from fighting at LHW as well?
Cormier handled Gustafsson pretty nicely. Speaking of which, should Cormier be forced to go back to HW?
What a hypocrite... I guess die-hard haters are going to hate to their last breath.

Strawman ^^^. I simply said to weight the fighters before they step into the ring. 

Yep, he seems emotionally invested in this hero worship thing he has going on. Specifically regarding the weight issue, weight cutting to gain an unfair advantage is something that demeans the sport and is fairly easy to remove. Move the weigh ins closer to fight time and everyone will get shunted into their natural weight category. There really are very little possible downsides to it.

Spoken like a true non-fighter. The health risks of weighing in closer to the fight, is why every combat sport organization is going the opposite way. You should probably look that up.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 14580
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby Gogh » Aug 2. 2017, 02:45

dc moved down because his bff cain was champ

gus doesnt kick knees and eye gouge his opponents and he doesnt average!!! 1 foul and 2 warnings in all of his 18 ufc fights
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 2. 2017, 02:51

Gogh wrote:dc moved down because his bff cain was champ

gus doesnt kick knees and eye gouge his opponents and he doesnt average!!! 1 foul and 2 warnings in all of his 18 ufc fights

What's his excuse now Cain is not champ, and probably never will be again?
I see what you're trying to do here...
Don't think it's working. I suggest you, leave it to the professionals. But I guess like samwayne (and the few other die-hard haters) you know better than all the professionals (USADA, SACs, licensing bodies, UFC, etc...).

Careful...
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2790
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 2. 2017, 03:33

0T0 wrote: Not a strawman...
Leave terms alone you don't understand.
Cormier fought at HW to begin with, but he didn't think he could hack it, so he decided to go down to LHW, because he thought it was easier. It's interesting that you haters aren't up in arms about Cormier going down a weight class. If we weighted fighters 2 minutes before fights, Cormier would struggle to make LHW: more so than he already struggles. Jones has never had trouble making LHW, so this fight probably would never happen because of your rules.

I do love how you hypocrites give other fighters the pass. What about Gustafsson? Gus is taller than Jones, and if I remember clearly, he didn't fair well against Cormier or "rumble" Johnson. Why don't you demand Gustafsson fight at HW? GTFOH. Jones is allowed to fight again, and as the true P4P #1, he easily reclaimed his title. Nothing more I can say. Even if I wished him wrong like you haters, the odds would be stacked against me.

Too bad Cormier didn't win, because I was hoping for a trilogy fight. I'm still hoping, but I think Jones ruined that chance, because he's so impressive. POTN/FOTN both fights, because of each fighter. But samwayne, maintains Jones looked like shit. Go on wit' yo' bad self. Keep implying Jones has a history of doping because he got flagged once, seems pretty unbiased and logical. Like I said, go work for USADA. They seem to be satisfied with his screenings since. It's okay if you're not.

This was meant for you and samwayne. I simply don't have time to worry about your hangups anymore. The better fighter won, as most of us predicted. If you have any further issues, direct them to the governing bodies that matter, I'll continue to enjoy the fights, for what they are.

There you go again making up things about me. For the last and final time, I did not say that Jon looked like shit in the first fight with Cormier. I said he looked like "recycled shit" in the Ovince Saint Preux fight, and I wasn't the only one to feel that way. I told you to just go back and look at that thread to see what a lot of people were saying about Jones' lack luster performance in the OSP fight, and what was your response to this? LIE, and say I said he looked like shit in a completely different fight hahahaha. Why did you do this? Because you are such a huge fan of Jon. Which wouldn't be a problem, IF you were being realistic about things, but you simply are not.

You are starting to sound more and more like PeoplesChamp. Me saying that Jon had a problem with doping isn't based on just one incident man. It is based on two separate incidences which is backed up by MEDICAL SCIENCE OTO. Again you choose to ignore this because you are such a huge fan of Jones. YOU are the biggest "fighter fan" on this forum at the moment. Everyone else has been able to see the wrongs done by Jon, and accept said wrongs, and even question his credibility and defense of the estrogen blockers being found in his system and how they got there but YOU. Me stating these thing does not make me a "hater", that is an over used term. Telling the truth, and providing scientific evidence to back up what you are saying is not "hate", and AGAIN you sound like PeoplesChamp as that is the EXACT thing he used to say every time someone said something negative about Jon Jones.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 14580
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby Gogh » Aug 2. 2017, 03:34

0T0 wrote:
Gogh wrote:dc moved down because his bff cain was champ

gus doesnt kick knees and eye gouge his opponents and he doesnt average!!! 1 foul and 2 warnings in all of his 18 ufc fights

What's his excuse now Cain is not champ, and probably never will be again?
I see what you're trying to do here...
Don't think it's working. I suggest you, leave it to the professionals. But I guess like samwayne (and the few other die-hard haters) you know better than all the professionals (USADA, SACs, licensing bodies, UFC, etc...).

Careful...

why does dc need an excuse to not fight at hw? he does well at hw and at lhw
Last edited by Gogh on Aug 2. 2017, 03:35, edited 1 time in total.
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2790
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby xSamWaynex » Aug 2. 2017, 03:35

0T0 wrote:
Gogh wrote:dc moved down because his bff cain was champ

gus doesnt kick knees and eye gouge his opponents and he doesnt average!!! 1 foul and 2 warnings in all of his 18 ufc fights

What's his excuse now Cain is not champ, and probably never will be again?
I see what you're trying to do here...
Don't think it's working. I suggest you, leave it to the professionals. But I guess like samwayne (and the few other die-hard haters) you know better than all the professionals (USADA, SACs, licensing bodies, UFC, etc...).

Careful...

Now that I think about it your join date coincides with PeoplesChampion9050 leaving. I am really beginning to think that you are PC, and have simply changed up your tactics.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 9232
Joined: Dec 9. 2007, 19:49

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby kusok » Aug 2. 2017, 05:39

0T0 wrote:
Folcwigga wrote:
kusok wrote:Strawman ^^^. I simply said to weight the fighters before they step into the ring. 

Yep, he seems emotionally invested in this hero worship thing he has going on. Specifically regarding the weight issue, weight cutting to gain an unfair advantage is something that demeans the sport and is fairly easy to remove. Move the weigh ins closer to fight time and everyone will get shunted into their natural weight category. There really are very little possible downsides to it.

Spoken like a true non-fighter. The health risks of weighing in closer to the fight, is why every combat sport organization is going the opposite way. You should probably look that up.

What's the problem with weighing the fighter before he steps into the ring? 
And MMA needs a cruiserweight and super HW divisions. I don't believe DC or Fedor etc. should be fighting 260 lbs men who just sit on them or shrug them off the whole fight. A good example of such a fight is Fedor VS Big Foot. That was just retarded.  

User avatar
0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1899
Joined: Dec 14. 2015, 06:44

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby 0T0 » Aug 2. 2017, 14:40

xSamWaynex wrote:
0T0 wrote: Not a strawman...
Leave terms alone you don't understand.
Cormier fought at HW to begin with, but he didn't think he could hack it, so he decided to go down to LHW, because he thought it was easier. It's interesting that you haters aren't up in arms about Cormier going down a weight class. If we weighted fighters 2 minutes before fights, Cormier would struggle to make LHW: more so than he already struggles. Jones has never had trouble making LHW, so this fight probably would never happen because of your rules.

I do love how you hypocrites give other fighters the pass. What about Gustafsson? Gus is taller than Jones, and if I remember clearly, he didn't fair well against Cormier or "rumble" Johnson. Why don't you demand Gustafsson fight at HW? GTFOH. Jones is allowed to fight again, and as the true P4P #1, he easily reclaimed his title. Nothing more I can say. Even if I wished him wrong like you haters, the odds would be stacked against me.

Too bad Cormier didn't win, because I was hoping for a trilogy fight. I'm still hoping, but I think Jones ruined that chance, because he's so impressive. POTN/FOTN both fights, because of each fighter. But samwayne, maintains Jones looked like shit. Go on wit' yo' bad self. Keep implying Jones has a history of doping because he got flagged once, seems pretty unbiased and logical. Like I said, go work for USADA. They seem to be satisfied with his screenings since. It's okay if you're not.

This was meant for you and samwayne. I simply don't have time to worry about your hangups anymore. The better fighter won, as most of us predicted. If you have any further issues, direct them to the governing bodies that matter, I'll continue to enjoy the fights, for what they are.

There you go again making up things about me. For the last and final time, I did not say that Jon looked like shit in the first fight with Cormier. I said he looked like "recycled shit" in the Ovince Saint Preux fight, and I wasn't the only one to feel that way. I told you to just go back and look at that thread to see what a lot of people were saying about Jones' lack luster performance in the OSP fight, and what was your response to this? LIE, and say I said he looked like shit in a completely different fight hahahaha. Why did you do this? Because you are such a huge fan of Jon. Which wouldn't be a problem, IF you were being realistic about things, but you simply are not.

You are starting to sound more and more like PeoplesChamp. Me saying that Jon had a problem with doping isn't based on just one incident man. It is based on two separate incidences which is backed up by MEDICAL SCIENCE OTO. Again you choose to ignore this because you are such a huge fan of Jones. YOU are the biggest "fighter fan" on this forum at the moment. Everyone else has been able to see the wrongs done by Jon, and accept said wrongs, and even question his credibility and defense of the estrogen blockers being found in his system and how they got there but YOU. Me stating these thing does not make me a "hater", that is an over used term. Telling the truth, and providing scientific evidence to back up what you are saying is not "hate", and AGAIN you sound like PeoplesChamp as that is the EXACT thing he used to say every time someone said something negative about Jon Jones.

I understand Jones was flagged for an illegal substance (not PEDs) the first time he fought Cormier, and the officials (USADA, SAC, UFC, etc...) allowed him to fight and didn't strip him of his title or amend his record. Other fighters have been flagged for illegal substances, and some have had harsher penalties: it's not my place to speculate and try to connect dots. As much as I like playing detective from time to time, I leave the science to the experts and trust that the officials handle the situation.

Jones then got flagged for PED cycling substances; for the sake of argument lets say Jones got flagged for PEDs that time. USADA caught this, did further investigation and ruled that Jones be suspended. Jones has fulfilled every obligation and passed every screening since, so much so that he was able to make the walk to headline UFC 214. All the governing bodies seem to be fine with Jones resuming his fighting career, but you seem to have a problem with that.

It's because of those 2 unrelated incidents that you tried to claim like Cormier (whom I believe was making those outlandish and unfounded claims to try to get under Jones's skin), that Jones is a PED cheat and he's been doping for a long time. That's the proof I was looking for. Where's your proof of other times he doped, has his physique changed since he started doping from the time Cormier and yourself speculate? That's one of the reasons some, like myself, take exception to your statements.

If the 2 of those incidents where related, I believe he would have been suspended even longer or banned from the UFC. I don't know how else to make it any clearer for you.
Last edited by 0T0 on Aug 3. 2017, 03:03, edited 4 times in total.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

hooker
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 92
Joined: Dec 20. 2009, 11:39

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby hooker » Aug 2. 2017, 17:31

kusok wrote:Absolutely ridiculous fight. Jones was 7x bigger than DC. Looked like a high school football player fighting a 2nd grader in the school yard for LOLs after taking his lunch money. 


This shit shouldn't be allowed. Weight cutting should be forbidden. Weigh the fighters 2 minutes before the fight.   

Except...DC cuts more weight than Jon...The difference is Jon has a lower body-fat count so when they both get to fight weight he is stronger, faster, and has better cardio.

hooker
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 92
Joined: Dec 20. 2009, 11:39

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby hooker » Aug 2. 2017, 17:44

Folcwigga wrote:Yep, he seems emotionally invested in this hero worship thing he has going on. Specifically regarding the weight issue, weight cutting to gain an unfair advantage is something that demeans the sport and is fairly easy to remove. Move the weigh ins closer to fight time and everyone will get shunted into their natural weight category. There really are very little possible downsides to it.

Except for the fact that more than 88% of the fighters are cutting weight to fight in their weight class meaning they are usually fighting people who are relatively close to their own mass.
If they all stopped cutting weight most of them would move up to a higher weight class and end up fighting mostly the exact same people.

User avatar
Einstein-Universe
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
Posts: 578
Joined: Oct 26. 2012, 19:08

Re: DANIEL CORMIER vs JON JONES 2

Postby Einstein-Universe » Aug 2. 2017, 20:53

Poochie wrote:
Einstein-Universe wrote:Fuc king hate Russian drunk rapist announcers

They probably hate you too so it doesn't matter.

No you don't matter bitch :laugh


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”