Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Cristiane Justino Cyborg vs. Tonya Evinger

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Cristiane Justino Cyborg vs. Tonya Evinger

Postby ikor » Jul 30. 2017, 11:54

Props to Evinger.
I think, Cyborg vs. Holm can be very competitive fight (Dana White mention the possibility of this fight).

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Luigi
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Luigi » Jul 31. 2017, 01:11

Cyborg won, too much muscle

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Jul 31. 2017, 11:19

I hope they will soon give Cyborg a real fighter. Nothing but bums so far.
"Just because your nations history offends you doesn't mean you get to erase it." - Gerd Pape

Libertarian
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Libertarian » Jul 31. 2017, 14:01

Never really watched Cyborg fight before. Technically she's really good, muscles or not.
wheelbarao

Chimp
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Chimp » Jul 31. 2017, 14:32

As expected, but props to Evinger performing like that on late notice

Synergy
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Synergy » Jul 31. 2017, 15:38

Domestic violence on TV wasn't fun to watch.

Wandy really beat on that poor girl. Shocking nobody called the cops.

[font="Noto Sans", sans-serif]I hope they will soon give Cyborg a real fighter. Nothing but bums so far.[/font]

There is nobody at 145. They literally have to ask 135'' to move up and fight Roidborg. 
The UFC are doing everything they can to increase the number of titles as they want title fights on every PPV, hence the gift to Cyborg.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Jul 31. 2017, 21:38

Synergy wrote:Domestic violence on TV wasn't fun to watch.

[font="Noto Sans", sans-serif]I hope they will soon give Cyborg a real fighter. Nothing but bums so far.[/font]

There is nobody at 145. They literally have to ask 135'' to move up and fight Roidborg. 
The UFC are doing everything they can to increase the number of titles as they want title fights on every PPV, hence the gift to Cyborg.

Well, you're forgetting that the 145 champ was too scared to defend against Cyborg. Got proof she's still roiding since they beefed up the PED tests? You're reaching for straws.

0T0
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby 0T0 » Aug 2. 2017, 03:23

Kizzo wrote:

Well, you're forgetting that the 145 champ was too scared to defend against Cyborg. Got proof she's still roiding since they beefed up the PED tests? You're reaching for straws.

Kizzo, it's a simple case of haters addicted to hating. Apparently, Jones is a chronic PED cheat as well. Just ask samwayne, he's got the intel, I think he's working for USADA now; he's about to crack the case wide open.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby yodelling » Aug 5. 2017, 03:58

0T0 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:

Kizzo, it's a simple case of haters addicted to hating. Apparently, Jones is a chronic PED cheat as well. Just ask samwayne, he's got the intel, I think he's working for USADA now; he's about to crack the case wide open.

Holy fck man, NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT JONES HERE, THIS IS CYBORG'S THREAD. I'm beginning to buy the People's Champ thesis...

bluechip55
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby bluechip55 » Aug 6. 2017, 10:27

Another good match from the women.

Braktooth
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Braktooth » Aug 6. 2017, 21:36

Much props to Evinger. Good performance by Cyborg.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”