Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Jimi Manuwa vs. Volkan Oezdemir

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
paupre
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: Jimi Manuwa vs. Volkan Oezdemir

Postby paupre » Jul 30. 2017, 10:59

Something up with the sound can barely hear it. I was thinking before I hit play how it would be funny if Manuwa lost as Dana White basically stated he was specifically placed on the card in case Jones fell out of the fight in some way. Like Volkan Oezdemir was some throw away opponent that didn't matter. That dude is powerful and uses dirty boxing in the clinch very well as this fight demonstrated. I don't know how people can claim early stoppage you can clearly see Manuwa go stiff while on his back then start grappling with the referee after the stoppage.

You might need to turn off AdBlock

stonecoyote
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby stonecoyote » Jul 30. 2017, 14:29

paupre wrote:  I don't know how people can claim early stoppage you can clearly see Manuwa go stiff while on his back then start grappling with the referee after the stoppage.

There ya go bro, you answered ya own question, it was an early stoppage as he was still fightin.
On a more serious note though I'm gonna stop thinkin to myself I really like this fighter ( Manuwa on this occasion ) he;s gonna go a long way because everytime I get to thinkin this way the fighter in question gets seriously panneled in their next outtin. I hope Manuwa learns from this n comes back a wiser n better fighter.

Herognu
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Jul 30. 2017, 16:12

Very good diverse, strong and technicalfigher Volkan is. Manuwa could'nt get hold of him in any way really.

Confirmation
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Jul 30. 2017, 19:42

stonecoyote wrote:
paupre wrote:  I don't know how people can claim early stoppage you can clearly see Manuwa go stiff while on his back then start grappling with the referee after the stoppage.

There ya go bro, you answered ya own question, it was an early stoppage as he was still fightin.
On a more serious note though I'm gonna stop thinkin to myself I really like this fighter ( Manuwa on this occasion ) he;s gonna go a long way because everytime I get to thinkin this way the fighter in question gets seriously panneled in their next outtin. I hope Manuwa learns from this n comes back a wiser n better fighter.

You gotta be kidding , fighting with ref means he's unconscious 

Confirmation
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Jul 30. 2017, 19:42

stonecoyote wrote:

neil_law
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby neil_law » Jul 30. 2017, 20:55

Confirmation wrote:
stonecoyote wrote:

Did you miss the 'on a more serious note'?  I guess so lol

Luigi
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Luigi » Jul 31. 2017, 00:05

Volkan destroyed Manuwa in spectacular fashion! don't blink! Manuwa's strategy was crap, what was he thinking??

abysis212
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby abysis212 » Jul 31. 2017, 01:01

Thought the stoppage was a tad early...but still likely same result.

crocopzyzz
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby crocopzyzz » Jul 31. 2017, 03:37

spoiler

jimmy gets what he wanted

Saash
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Saash » Jul 31. 2017, 08:05

Jimi heee jimi there. Nowhere. Didn't get before ehy he gets so much attention like his the big thing. Awsome finish
"The One Who Doesn't Fall.Doesn't Stand Up"

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby JackHawk MMA » Jul 31. 2017, 15:44

stonecoyote wrote:

:laugh
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

Confirmation
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Jul 31. 2017, 18:55

neil_law wrote:
Confirmation wrote:
stonecoyote wrote:There ya go bro, you answered ya own question, it was an early stoppage as he was still fightin.

Did you miss the 'on a more serious note'?  I guess so lol

ok ! No , I didn't miss it ,just need "confirmation" ;-)

Confirmation
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Sorry double post
Last edited by Confirmation on Jul 31. 2017, 19:00, edited 2 times in total.

Confirmation
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Triple post .

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”