Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) trial.

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Kuz
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) trial.

Postby Kuz » Mar 22. 2017, 12:46

detroit770 wrote:
prapagramma wrote:I'm not one to be critical of other people's points of view but I'm actually pretty suprised at how understanding and open to interpretation people have been about this case. I can't sit  back and fall into the sterotype of the th3 black dude that that defends niggas acting like niggas and I don't see the difference between masculine fight culture men acting like this not only make us look like aplha male apes supporting negative sterotypes held by many but in my opinion anyone not viewing this as a vicious attack on to humans, non threatening people ego crimes aside. Then your just as condoning as black America and the on trial

None of us condone what he did, but this case does not warrant a life sentence. In many countries around the world, he may have never even served time. This case was a victory for Feminists and beta fag sjw's, and if you are a white male in the US, you should be concerned.
Mack was an unknown nobody, just another unknown whore on the internet, for neckbeard cunts who couldn't get a root with a reference to jerk off over. This incident has been very lucrative for her.
A few interesting pieces of evidence relating to this is the $107k where she received donations for supposed "surgeries". She gave evidence that the surgeries were donated by the physicians. That speaks volumes. There is absolutely no evidence, she then passed that on to Domestic Violence organizations.
So what I am saying is, the violence was unwarranted and wrong, the punishment is excessive, and Mack is a deceitful gold digging whore. f**k her! She's a fuckin' piece of immoral garbage.
:c

Another illiterate fuckwit mouthing off

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 22. 2017, 18:59

Kuz wrote:Another illiterate fuckwit mouthing off

Bahahaha! I remember you. You're that English limp wristed libtard faggot who was swinging off rique's nuts.
Just kill yourself, faggot  :lol:
She's just a blowbag pos. You mad? :cry:

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kuz
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Kuz » Mar 22. 2017, 19:29

I am mad at your inability to formulate a cogent sentence in the English language. Yes I am.

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 22. 2017, 19:45

Kuz wrote:I am mad at your inability to formulate a cogent sentence in the English language. Yes I am.

So...
You're still alive? Can't do it, huh?  :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 22. 2017, 19:50

Immorality bothers you not, but comprehension does?!  :lol:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

GOTTALETMEBANG
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby GOTTALETMEBANG » Mar 23. 2017, 02:18

Life in prison is a bit how you going.

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Mar 23. 2017, 08:35

GOTTALETMEBANG wrote:Life in prison is a bit how you going.

Huh?
"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

milesnoell
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby milesnoell » Mar 23. 2017, 16:19

To think that hundreds of thousands of our tax dollars are gonna go to support this retard sitting in a box for decades to come. It's a shame he wasn't able to successfully hang himself. Maybe he'll try again.

prapagramma
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby prapagramma » Mar 24. 2017, 17:37

Kuz wrote:
detroit770 wrote:
prapagramma wrote:I'm not one to be critical of other people's points of view but I'm actually pretty suprised at how understanding and open to interpretation people have been about this case. I can't sit  back and fall into the sterotype of the th3 black dude that that defends niggas acting like niggas and I don't see the difference between masculine fight culture men acting like this not only make us look like aplha male apes supporting negative sterotypes held by many but in my opinion anyone not viewing this as a vicious attack on to humans, non threatening people ego crimes aside. Then your just as condoning as black America and the on trial

None of us condone what he did, but this case does not warrant a life sentence. In many countries around the world, he may have never even served time. This case was a victory for Feminists and beta fag sjw's, and if you are a white male in the US, you should be concerned.
Mack was an unknown nobody, just another unknown whore on the internet, for neckbeard cunts who couldn't get a root with a reference to jerk off over. This incident has been very lucrative for her.
A few interesting pieces of evidence relating to this is the $107k where she received donations for supposed "surgeries". She gave evidence that the surgeries were donated by the physicians. That speaks volumes. There is absolutely no evidence, she then passed that on to Domestic Violence organizations.
So what I am saying is, the violence was unwarranted and wrong, the punishment is excessive, and Mack is a deceitful gold digging whore. f**k her! She's a fuckin' piece of immoral garbage.
:c

Another illiterate fuckwit mouthing off

I wasn't able to edit my last post before I sent it. I didn't realize how jumbled my sentences were getting. I'm currently posting from my phone and I am not used to using my keyboard for conversations. Cosequently my point was muddled. So I'll try this again.  
If Warmachine is being  sentenced to life with no possibility I agree that he has been dealt overwhelming and over the top sentence for this crime... and I could see the public maybe getting behind him for a lesser sentence. But Warmachine just happens to   resemble every fucked up sterotype any anti mma enthusiasts or unfamiliar spectator could imagine plus. He's been known as the fighter that does fight promos over phone from jail. His violent past and convict background is bad enough but when you add in the fact he is a pretty well known figure in his profession. Which is producing the most primal violent kill or be killed competition marketed at the fastest growing sport.I'm not suprised and neither us Warmachine. If you wanna be the thugged out bad boy fighter than overthe top discipline is the norm. Nick Diaz is the poster boy for thugged out fighter and he knows all he has to do is provide inconclusive amounts of  a banned substance as harmless as we're and he has to find a new job for 5 yrs.

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 25. 2017, 06:21

prapagramma wrote:I wasn't able to edit my last post before I sent it. I didn't realize how jumbled my sentences were getting. I'm currently posting from my phone and I am not used to using my keyboard for conversations. Cosequently my point was muddled. So I'll try this again.  
If Warmachine is being  sentenced to life with no possibility I agree that he has been dealt overwhelming and over the top sentence for this crime... and I could see the public maybe getting behind him for a lesser sentence. But Warmachine just happens to   resemble every fucked up sterotype any anti mma enthusiasts or unfamiliar spectator could imagine plus. He's been known as the fighter that does fight promos over phone from jail. His violent past and convict background is bad enough but when you add in the fact he is a pretty well known figure in his profession. Which is producing the most primal violent kill or be killed competition marketed at the fastest growing sport.I'm not suprised and neither us Warmachine. If you wanna be the thugged out bad boy fighter than overthe top discipline is the norm. Nick Diaz is the poster boy for thugged out fighter and he knows all he has to do is provide inconclusive amounts of  a banned substance as harmless as we're and he has to find a new job for 5 yrs.

Your post was fine :c
Sometimes we get pests that turn up outta nowhere, and they crave attention. So...I punched that cunt in the ****  :like
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kuz
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Kuz » Mar 25. 2017, 07:56

prapagramma wrote:
I wasn't able to edit my last post before I sent it. I didn't realize how jumbled my sentences were getting. I'm currently posting from my phone and I am not used to using my keyboard for conversations. Cosequently my point was muddled. So I'll try this again.  

Fair enough. What's that other illiterate imbecile's excuse?

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 25. 2017, 10:02

detroit770 wrote:
prapagramma wrote:I wasn't able to edit my last post before I sent it. I didn't realize how jumbled my sentences were getting. I'm currently posting from my phone and I am not used to using my keyboard for conversations. Cosequently my point was muddled. So I'll try this again.  

Sometimes we get pests that turn up outta nowhere, and they crave attention. So...I punched that cunt in the ****  :like

Roaches.

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 26. 2017, 06:53

Kizzo wrote:
detroit770 wrote:

Roaches.

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

chossy
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby chossy » Mar 29. 2017, 12:42

What up Kuz :D

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”