Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) trial.

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) trial.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 9. 2017, 18:08

Last edited by detroit770 on Mar 10. 2017, 00:14, edited 4 times in total.
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

HandSofIgor
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby HandSofIgor » Mar 9. 2017, 18:52

(" Listen up. If you troll, be prepared for backlash. Fuch you and your bonnets." - Johnny shoots)

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 9. 2017, 19:24

At 04:30 is interesting, considering all the surgerys were donated by the surgeons.
In case you missed that...FREE  ;)

:roll:  At 2:00 she asked this guy to update her video. 
Why would someone do that if they had been so traumatized after an incident?  "expo$ure" perhaps?

At 07:00 in Day 4 Part 2 Mack states that it has always been a dream to move to the middle of the country, drop all social media, and just be alone.

She should have been able to do that after receiving over $100k from a Go Fund Me account and the proceeds from her Emoji App but...

I guess there is money to be made from being a victim  :roll:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 9. 2017, 21:30

:shock:  There goes Corey's love life because...

Herpes! :laugh
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Joe Dolan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Joe Dolan » Mar 10. 2017, 09:46

detroit770 wrote:Well, after listening to that other guys evidence, it sounds very much like they were both getting played.
Douche Machine was stupid as f**k for giving that chick a long drawn out beating though. That was just dumb, but she definitely contributed to WM's stupidity that's for sure.
You could tell that the other dude wished he'd never got involved with her  :roll:
If you're reading this Corey, when a woman tells you she is a professial cum bucket for a living...its time to leave, buddy  ;)  

:c

What the hell? Someone gets beaten unconscious, and you (partially) blame the victim????? That's sick.

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Mar 10. 2017, 11:07

Joe Dolan wrote:
detroit770 wrote:Well, after listening to that other guys evidence, it sounds very much like they were both getting played.
Douche Machine was stupid as f**k for giving that chick a long drawn out beating though. That was just dumb, but she definitely contributed to WM's stupidity that's for sure.
You could tell that the other dude wished he'd never got involved with her  :roll:
If you're reading this Corey, when a woman tells you she is a professial cum bucket for a living...its time to leave, buddy  ;)  

What the hell? Someone gets beaten unconscious, and you (partially) blame the victim????? That's sick.

Dolan...do us all a wee favour and please explain how she is not (partially) to blame.
Being open minded and allowing yourself to see the entire story and recognizing truth does not make a person "sick".
"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

Joe Dolan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Joe Dolan » Mar 10. 2017, 11:13

SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:
Joe Dolan wrote:

Dolan...do us all a wee favour and please explain how she is not (partially) to blame.
Being open minded and allowing yourself to see the entire story and recognizing truth does not make a person "sick".

Saying that she "definitely contributed to WM's stupidity" is partially blaming her.

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Mar 10. 2017, 14:47

Joe Dolan wrote:

Detroit and company just being deplorable as usual.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 10. 2017, 15:29

Joe Dolan wrote:
SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:
Joe Dolan wrote:What the hell? Someone gets beaten unconscious, and you (partially) blame the victim????? That's sick.

Saying that she "definitely contributed to WM's stupidity" is partially blaming her.

You conveniently overlooked my comment where I clearly eluded to him being stupid as f**k for his actions, and for the record, I do not condone them. I've watched every single video from start to finish and there ARE inconsistencies. Obviously you haven't watched them all, otherwise you would understand why I think they are both disfunctional and both contributed to the situation.
If you or I were on that jury, this is something we would have to take into account  ;)
She's just as much of a douche as he is. Doesn't make what he did to be right, but it doesn't deserve a life sentence, nor IMO should he get one...jail time yes, life...no.
Last edited by detroit770 on Mar 10. 2017, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 10. 2017, 15:49

Says the guy who doesn't believe in pedogate, and that his hero black president isnt involved in trafficking and molesting small children, because speaking about evidence, it most certainly looks that way ;)
Rique, just stick to race baiting and leave the big boys to talk about justice  :roll:
Last edited by detroit770 on Mar 10. 2017, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 10. 2017, 15:54

DAY 5.
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 10. 2017, 15:55

Last edited by detroit770 on Mar 11. 2017, 02:38, edited 2 times in total.
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Joe Dolan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Joe Dolan » Mar 10. 2017, 17:38

Uh oh, rique agreed with me. Time to rethink my position on this...

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”