Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

DONALD CERRONE vs LEON EDWARDS

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

DONALD CERRONE vs LEON EDWARDS

Postby support » Jun 21. 2018, 03:59

Watch DONALD CERRONE vs LEON EDWARDS full fight video replay - UFC FN 132

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: DONALD CERRONE vs LEON EDWARDS

Postby paupre » Jun 23. 2018, 21:16

Spoiler

I think that might of been the Dullest Cerrone fight I have seen. Edwards did good work targeting that cut but never felt like he really rocked Cerrone and seemed to passive waiting for the finishing shot. I thought Cerrones corner was right judging it 2-2 going into the 5th but neither fighter seemed have any intensity to finish the fight. I thought Cerrone might of sealed it with the take down but he didn't do anything with it so I guess the blood gave the appearance Edwards did more damage. Cerrone maintains his status as gate keeper. While Edward advances but don't see him getting past any of the top 5 if he continues to fight in this style.

thehumongous
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby thehumongous » Jun 23. 2018, 22:46

What a shame. Does anyone know why he lost? 
I am the HOF HOF!

Hvacpro
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Hvacpro » Jun 24. 2018, 01:05

Sir Phony, lost that one.... by getting his cowgirl ass whooped  of course. .  he ate fist steaks all night long.  has a cut to prove it too... 
Edwards missed 4 opportunities to know cowgirl out several times, but never followed up or took notice of cowgirls weak ass jabs. 
Cheers to my Hater's, Be Patient, More to come.

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Jun 24. 2018, 04:33

Hvacpro wrote:Sir Phony, lost that one.... by getting his cowgirl ass whooped  of course. .  he ate fist steaks all night long.  has a cut to prove it too... 
Edwards missed 4 opportunities to know cowgirl out several times, but never followed up or took notice of cowgirls weak ass jabs. 

Why do you still come here HVACtroll?  Your game is old.  Leave it to HVAChole to never have anything but disrespectful assbaggery to offer.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Jun 24. 2018, 04:40

paupre wrote:  Edwards did good work targeting that cut but I never felt like he really rocked Cerrone and seemed too passive waiting for the finishing shot.  I thought Cerrone's corner was right judging it 2-2 going into the 5th but neither fighter had the intensity to finish the fight.  I thought Cerrone might have sealed it with the take down but he didn't do anything with it so I guess the blood gave the appearance Edwards did more damage.  Cerrone maintains his status as gate keeper while Edward advances.

Fixed for agreement.  This, though I thought it was a better fight than you did.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Jun 24. 2018, 07:17

Cerrone is at that Guida phase of his career. Good fight...sorta :?

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Jun 24. 2018, 08:57

Leon won for sure but I didn't like to watch him chickening around at the end , not such a lion

bluechip55
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby bluechip55 » Jun 24. 2018, 12:50

Good fight congrats L E

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Jun 24. 2018, 15:04

Hvacpro wrote:Sir Phony, lost that one.... by getting his cowgirl ass whooped  of course. .  he ate fist steaks all night long.  has a cut to prove it too... 

f**k you bitch. Sit down and keep your mouth sut.
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Jun 25. 2018, 10:51

Poochie wrote:

f**k you bitch. Sit down and keep your mouth sut.

:lol:  You got told twice Hvacblow!

MajorBA: Why do you still come here HVACtroll?  Your game is old.  Leave it to HVAChole to never have anything but disrespectful assbaggery to offer.  :D

I thought it was a pretty good fight imo, considering who was fighting. Good five rounds of back and forth. To each it’s own.  :like

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Jun 28. 2018, 10:48

Was a good fight, I think Leon would have pushed the pace a bit in the later rounds, but rightly thought he had it won, so didn’t take the risks.  Cerrones corner were a bit optimistic with some of those rounds... .  Cowboys gonna need a lot of ice for his face.

D I A B L O
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby D I A B L O » Jul 1. 2018, 04:35

Cerrone went into that fight optimistically, and come out misty optically.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”