Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

McGregor slaps ref in the face...also slaps commissioner

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Re: McGregor slaps ref in the face...also slaps commissioner

Postby ikor » Nov 13. 2017, 03:29

I didn't know what, just felt something different at first time, but now I know. McGregor stole some ideas from Mayweather on how to dress to look full of money. Sorry, I could not resist :P

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: McNeverDefends slaps ref in the face...also slaps commissioner

Postby xSamWaynex » Nov 13. 2017, 03:48

Gogh wrote:
Lukeo wrote:
JMB wrote:Jeez..is he that much of an attention whore that he won't even let the winner of the fight enjoy the victory? Poor taste..poor attitude..should of been treated just like another thug in the audience and should of been thrown out.

+1

if anyone in this thread did what he did, then we wouldve been arrested

Wait "anyone"? I thought you said that Conor wouldn't get in trouble for what he did because he's a white guy? So if others of us are also white wouldn't we also fail to be reprimanded according to your race based "logic"?
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Nov 13. 2017, 16:26

https://twitter.com/SeanSheehanBA/status/930148195488993280

Mike Mazzulli tells @arielhelwani that the UFC informed him that Conor McGregor was going to be on the December 30th card but has been pulled from that spot because of his actions at Bellator 187

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Nov 13. 2017, 16:52

How is that ducking?
"If you don't read the news you're uninformed. If you do read the news you're misinformed." - Denzel Washington

yodelling
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby yodelling » Nov 13. 2017, 18:41

McCocaine.
1) Ferguson vs Lee; 2) Johnson vs Gaethje; 3) Bisping vs St. Pierre 4) Cormier vs Jones 2; 5) Johnson vs Borg; 6) Miller vs Pettis; 7) Lawler vs Cerrone; 8) Ortega vs Moicano; 9) Fili vs Lobov; 10) Brunson vs Machida;

camptyler
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby camptyler » Nov 13. 2017, 19:20

Seems like a perfect way to not have to get beat by Tony Ferguson. My guess is he keeps ducking fights until he runs out of money.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Nov 13. 2017, 19:42

tony is right. #lookingforawayout

Tony Ferguson Twitter wrote:"McNuggets" Losing His Sauce #DefendorVacate #TonyFergusonMMA SnapJitsu™ #SnapDownCity  My Mat @thenotoriousmma #LookingForAWayOut

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Nov 14. 2017, 01:34

Gogh wrote:tony is right. #lookingforawayout

Tony Ferguson Twitter wrote:"McNuggets" Losing His Sauce #DefendorVacate #TonyFergusonMMA SnapJitsu™ #SnapDownCity  My Mat @thenotoriousmma #LookingForAWayOut

I like Tony, but both you and him are wrong and you fuckin' know it. Fergo loves to leave his chin out there and doesn't have that McGregor power so...
I look forward to revisiting this post and rubbing it in your face. If by some chance Fergo did win, you can guaranty I won't hide like a salty crybaby pussy, like you. See ya then  ;)
McGoesInDry

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Nov 14. 2017, 01:39

Gogh wrote:Someone reported me and I had to change the thread title :oops:

:laugh
McGoesInDry

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby xSamWaynex » Nov 14. 2017, 03:28

Gogh wrote:https://twitter.com/SeanSheehanBA/status/930148195488993280

Mike Mazzulli tells @arielhelwani that the UFC informed him that Conor McGregor was going to be on the December 30th card but has been pulled from that spot because of his actions at Bellator 187

Let me get this straight Gogh. First you said nothing would happen to McGregor because he was "white." Now that something has happened to him causing him to not be able to compete you are saying he is ducking? Come on man how much hate and bitterness does it take to come to the conclusions you come to? You wanted him to get in trouble for his actions. He did, and yet YOU STILL BITCH AND SAY HE'S DUCKING FERGUSON hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are fucking insane Gogh. McGregor has caused you to lose your McMind.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Nov 14. 2017, 06:01

xSamWaynex wrote: You are fucking insane Gogh. McGregor has caused you to lose your McMind.

:like :c ::roll
McGoesInDry

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Nov 14. 2017, 07:34

Gogh wrote:tony is right. #lookingforawayout

:lol:
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE's #1 SJW Alt-Left libcuck rique is unprecedented.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90495&p=1655838#p1655838

walterwhite
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby walterwhite » Nov 14. 2017, 12:42

xSamWaynex wrote:
Gogh wrote:https://twitter.com/SeanSheehanBA/status/930148195488993280

Let me get this straight Gogh. First you said nothing would happen to McGregor because he was "white." Now that something has happened to him causing him to not be able to compete you are saying he is ducking? Come on man how much hate and bitterness does it take to come to the conclusions you come to? You wanted him to get in trouble for his actions. He did, and yet YOU STILL BITCH AND SAY HE'S DUCKING FERGUSON hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are fucking insane Gogh. McGregor has caused you to lose your McMind.

BS
Nothing has happened. Conor wasnt even ON the 219 card.
They are just trying to look as if they did something.
Oh and breaking news!!!! They cut Conor from UFC 45

yeepa
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby yeepa » Nov 16. 2017, 05:13

I think he was trying to promote his friend Ward.

It worked.

Still dumb and inacceptable if you ask me.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”