Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Nearly catatonic MMA fighter dragged onto stage to weigh in, still allowed to fight at Pancrase

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
HandSofIgor
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Nearly catatonic MMA fighter dragged onto stage to weigh in, still allowed to fight at Pancrase

Postby HandSofIgor » Oct 11. 2017, 17:17

Hey (unrelated ) why is gogh so famous? I've seen Gogh Quan do videos and his last staring role in that Steven segal knock off... But really Gogh why r you so famous on here? ...... (Can you email me an autograph too plz)
(" Listen up. If you troll, be prepared for backlash. Fuch you and your bonnets." - Johnny shoots)

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Nearly catatonic MMA fighter dragged onto stage to weigh in, still allowed to fight at Pancrase

Postby Gogh » Oct 11. 2017, 20:33

HandSofIgor wrote:Hey (unrelated ) why is gogh so famous? I've seen Gogh Quan do videos and his last staring role in that Steven segal knock off... But really Gogh why r you so famous on here? ...... (Can you email me an autograph too plz)

website trolls have a crush on me. ive had them on my ignore/block/foes list and havent responded to them in years yet it seems they still talk about me. they are like psycho ex-girlfriends
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Oct 12. 2017, 07:15

HandSofIgor wrote:Hey (unrelated ) why is gogh so famous? I've seen Gogh Quan do videos and his last staring role in that Steven segal knock off... But really Gogh why r you so famous on here? ...... (Can you email me an autograph too plz)

Gogh is a precious flower who blocked nearly everyone on the forum. He’s our little mascot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Oct 12. 2017, 07:24

:laugh :lol: :like
McGoesInDry

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Oct 12. 2017, 07:26

detroit770 wrote:

:laugh :lol: :like

Need a definition for Gogh Kwon Do for urban dictionary.
"Lol Look at reek trying to fight back. Sad to watch, as he tries to make a fist tucking his thumb under his fingers of his little girl hands, swings, and lets out a little squeal Eeeee!" - detroit770

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Oct 12. 2017, 07:30

Gogh wrote:
Supreme wrote:What? You do realize gogh is right about this one right?

warning: 

:like
McGoesInDry

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Oct 12. 2017, 07:32

Kizzo wrote:Need a definition for Gogh Kwon Do for urban dictionary.

:lol: :like
McGoesInDry

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Oct 12. 2017, 09:50

Gogh wrote:

website trolls have a crush on me. ive had them on my ignore/block/foes list and havent responded to them in years yet it seems they still talk about me. they are like psycho ex-girlfriends

Igor just trolled the f**k out of you and you dont even get it
"If you don't read the news you're uninformed. If you do read the news you're misinformed." - Denzel Washington

Supreme
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Supreme » Oct 12. 2017, 14:58

Robert223 wrote:
Supreme wrote:
Robert223 wrote:That "someone" is an idiot. You know that the dude who watches you brushing your teeth every morning and giving you hard to understand "advice" at the same time is actually you right?  :lol:

What? You do realize gogh is right about this one right?

f**k no. He's generalizing saying that all Asian countries don't value human life based on a weigh in video. Gtfo.

The people in charge of that particular weigh in and the fighter are to blame, that's it.

No, he's not, he's making an anekdote of a buddy that told him that in general asian countries dont value life as much (as western countries). This being an example of which.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Oct 12. 2017, 15:11

Supreme wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
Supreme wrote:What? You do realize gogh is right about this one right?

f**k no. He's generalizing saying that all Asian countries don't value human life based on a weigh in video. Gtfo.

The people in charge of that particular weigh in and the fighter are to blame, that's it.

No, he's not, he's making an anekdote of a buddy that told him that in general asian countries dont value life as much (as western countries). This being an example of which.

Haha no.

He said it’s true so he shares the opinion. He’s generalizing the entire Asian race based on a weigh in vid, try again bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Oct 12. 2017, 19:28

What is the more superior art for self defense, real world combat, and for MMA?  I'm torn.

Gogh Kwon Do, HapkiGogh, Hwa Rang Gogh, Taekwongogh, Defengogh, Wen-Gogh, Juegogh de mani, Kengogh, Chun Kuk Gogh, Jeet Kune Gogh, Kajukengogh, Oom Yung Gogh, To-Shin Gogh, Aikigogh, Laigogh, Jugogh, Kyugogh, Kobugogh, Choi-Kwang Gogh, GoghKwon Yusul, Goghbeop, Goghdang, Hankigogh, Kuk Sul Gogh, Kumgogh, Tang Soo Gogh, Bangogh, Jogogh do pau, Juegogh del Palo, Samgogh, or Capoeira? 49i
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

3----g
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby 3----g » Oct 12. 2017, 19:46

MajorBA wrote:What is the more superior art for self defense, real world combat, and for MMA?  I'm torn.

Gogh Kwon Do, HapkiGogh, Hwa Rang Gogh, Taekwongogh, Defengogh, Wen-Gogh, Juegogh de mani, Kengogh, Chun Kuk Gogh, Jeet Kune Gogh, Kajukengogh, Oom Yung Gogh, To-Shin Gogh, Aikigogh, Laigogh, Jugogh, Kyugogh, Kobugogh, Choi-Kwang Gogh, GoghKwon Yusul, Goghbeop, Goghdang, Hankigogh, Kuk Sul Gogh, Kumgogh, Tang Soo Gogh, Bangogh, Jogogh do pau, Juegogh del Palo, Samgogh, or Capoeira? 49i

Why only were Korean martial arts mentioned? is there a reason for Gogh?

ELApache
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby ELApache » Oct 12. 2017, 20:09

hahaha I found this funny.... First off FK him, IF he can't fight under his NORMAL weight, then get another profession....

Second, It's HIS own fault, trying to cut to fight at smaller weight....

Third, his Team Sucks, and if anything happens to him, hope they pay....

But THIS is a great example of fighters, being cowards to fight under their walking around weight.... Again, IF they are too small, to fight under heavier weight, then QUIT and get another Profession.... ZERO compassion here

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Oct 12. 2017, 20:14

3----g wrote:
MajorBA wrote:What is the more superior art for self defense, real world combat, and for MMA?  I'm torn.

Why only were Korean martial arts mentioned? is there a reason for Gogh?

If you look closer, you will notice it is a global phenom.  He is styling in many nations.  Brazil, Canada, Cuba, U.S.A., Venezuela, Japan, Korea, Myanmar, Portugal, Spain, U.K.  
The arts of Gogh know no boundaries.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”