Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19699
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 12. 2017, 23:23

Gogh wrote:Image


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 14823
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Gogh » Sep 12. 2017, 23:45

Image
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 14823
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Gogh » Sep 12. 2017, 23:46

Image
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 14823
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Gogh » Sep 12. 2017, 23:48

Image
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19699
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 12. 2017, 23:53

Gogh wrote:Image



Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2863
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby xSamWaynex » Sep 13. 2017, 03:32

Gogh's only got about 100 more pics of Mayweather throwing punches to go and he'll have them all on this thread. I wonder if he realizes that no one really gives a shit that he's posting these pictures, as no one said Conor wouldn't get hit in the first place? I wonder if he thinks he is just doing a masterful job of pissing people off or trolling them? If I had to take a guess I'd have to say no to the first and yes to the second. He really does think he's pissing off Conor fans by posting these pictures. He doesn't quite get that every time he posts pictures he's also posting a picture of a guy he supposedly doesn't give a shit about. If he REALLY didn't give a shit about the guy he wouldn't feel the need to acknowledge the man as much as he does. McGregor owns Gogh's very soul, and has ever since the Aldo fight.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19699
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 13. 2017, 04:04

Even when we are on his foe list, we haunt Gogh's soul. :lol:

User avatar
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 2863
Joined: Jan 24. 2014, 00:59
Location: Norte Cackalacky

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby xSamWaynex » Sep 13. 2017, 06:23

Kizzo wrote:Even when we are on his foe list, we haunt Gogh's soul. :lol:

You know that motherfucker clicks on "display this post" for almost all the people he has on his foes list. Either that or his foes list is complete and utter bullshit, and he doesn't need to? Either way he is literally obsessed with McGregor, and has been for YEARS now. He can't get enough of the guy, and yet he goes around talking about how much he despises the guy. He's like that one chick who keeps saying she doesn't like a guy, not because she doesn't like him, but because she knows that no matter what she could never rightfully have him ya know? I seriously get that vibe every time Gogh makes a post about McGregor. Shakespeare once said "The lady doth protest too much me thinks" and Tom Jones once said "Whoa Whoa Whoa She's a lady." Gogh is the chick with the hate crush on the guy she can't get. To quote The Notorious Conor McGregor, Mystic Mac himself, "mark my wuhds" and of course "Doubt me neeow!"
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

mod1978
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 96
Joined: Jul 9. 2015, 05:09

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby mod1978 » Sep 13. 2017, 08:55

Kizzo wrote:
mod1978 wrote:hahahah, and again and again and again. did i say may is a good person?! hahahahaha no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You brought up the bad person thing, remember?
mod1978 wrote:so what do you wanna say. may is a bad person because he waited against a 20 pounds heavier guy to get tired and did not fight the tactic that you'd have prefered?!?!?! hahahaha you are so funny.

No one was talking about whether he was bad person or not. You did, you idiot.
mod1978 wrote:but he beat conor in his easiest fight ever!      i dont care what person he is. and you can post what ever you want in terms of how aldo lost, what a bad person floyd is etc etc etc
but this wont make conor better for one second!!!!! this is just a sign that you are trying to ignore facts by putting in other comments, facts etc.


Go look at Mayweather's record. There are guys he TKO'd quicker. Conor wasn't his easier fight because it took Mayweather 10 rounds to TKO him. You're the one who's ignoring facts. So you're wrong again.
mod1978 wrote:and i am qualified enough to see that conor gases always after 12 minutes of fighting!!!!! everbody sees and knows that. is he paying you money to protect him in this forum? or why are you so obstinate in protecting him with everything you have


I wasn't saying you weren't qualified to see that Conor gases, you retard. I was saying you weren't qualified to say that Conor is not elite. :lol: Are you being paid to hate on Conor in this forum? Why are you obstinate in attacking him with everything you have? 
See I could say the same thing to you.

ok boy, idiot moron and all these words are getting a little bit to personal. first of all that shows how hurt you are because of losing the discussion by missing arguments. and second you keyboard hero learn to have some respect in a conversation! so shut up and go on posting pics of aldo in floyd/conor thread. poor personalties need those things to feel better. but i understand it as long as it is coming from guys like you otherwise you wouldnt feel any success on a daily basis.
can put in some more please. may be this will give you the feeling that you are a winner :like 

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19699
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 13. 2017, 10:00

mod1978 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
mod1978 wrote:hahahah, and again and again and again. did i say may is a good person?! hahahahaha no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You brought up the bad person thing, remember?
mod1978 wrote:so what do you wanna say. may is a bad person because he waited against a 20 pounds heavier guy to get tired and did not fight the tactic that you'd have prefered?!?!?! hahahaha you are so funny.

No one was talking about whether he was bad person or not. You did, you idiot.
mod1978 wrote:but he beat conor in his easiest fight ever!      i dont care what person he is. and you can post what ever you want in terms of how aldo lost, what a bad person floyd is etc etc etc
but this wont make conor better for one second!!!!! this is just a sign that you are trying to ignore facts by putting in other comments, facts etc.


Go look at Mayweather's record. There are guys he TKO'd quicker. Conor wasn't his easier fight because it took Mayweather 10 rounds to TKO him. You're the one who's ignoring facts. So you're wrong again.
mod1978 wrote:and i am qualified enough to see that conor gases always after 12 minutes of fighting!!!!! everbody sees and knows that. is he paying you money to protect him in this forum? or why are you so obstinate in protecting him with everything you have


I wasn't saying you weren't qualified to see that Conor gases, you retard. I was saying you weren't qualified to say that Conor is not elite. :lol: Are you being paid to hate on Conor in this forum? Why are you obstinate in attacking him with everything you have? 
See I could say the same thing to you.

ok boy, idiot moron and all these words are getting a little bit to personal. first of all that shows how hurt you are because of losing the discussion by missing arguments. and second you keyboard hero learn to have some respect in a conversation! so shut up and go on posting pics of aldo in floyd/conor thread. poor personalties need those things to feel better. but i understand it as long as it is coming from guys like you otherwise you wouldnt feel any success on a daily basis.
can put in some more please. may be this will give you the feeling that you are a winner :like 

Calling a fork a fork is not a personal insult. Calling you an idiot because you lack the ability to demonstrate basic logic, reasoning, and reading comprehension is just stating facts. If the truth hurts you then that's not my problem.

mod1978
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 96
Joined: Jul 9. 2015, 05:09

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby mod1978 » Sep 13. 2017, 11:09

Kizzo wrote:
mod1978 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:You brought up the bad person thing, remember?

No one was talking about whether he was bad person or not. You did, you idiot.


Go look at Mayweather's record. There are guys he TKO'd quicker. Conor wasn't his easier fight because it took Mayweather 10 rounds to TKO him. You're the one who's ignoring facts. So you're wrong again.


I wasn't saying you weren't qualified to see that Conor gases, you retard. I was saying you weren't qualified to say that Conor is not elite. :lol: Are you being paid to hate on Conor in this forum? Why are you obstinate in attacking him with everything you have? 
See I could say the same thing to you.

ok boy, idiot moron and all these words are getting a little bit to personal. first of all that shows how hurt you are because of losing the discussion by missing arguments. and second you keyboard hero learn to have some respect in a conversation! so shut up and go on posting pics of aldo in floyd/conor thread. poor personalties need those things to feel better. but i understand it as long as it is coming from guys like you otherwise you wouldnt feel any success on a daily basis.
can put in some more please. may be this will give you the feeling that you are a winner :like 

Calling a fork a fork is not a personal insult. Calling you an idiot because you lack the ability to demonstrate basic logic, reasoning, and reading comprehension is just stating facts. If the truth hurts you then that's not my problem.

the only one ignoring the truth, putting in pics and facts that have nothing to do with the thread just to get a fake feeling of temporary success is a internet keyboard hero called kizzo ;)
this here reminds me of trying to explain colors to a blind person.............

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19699
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 13. 2017, 11:23

mod1978 wrote:
Kizzo wrote:
mod1978 wrote:ok boy, idiot moron and all these words are getting a little bit to personal. first of all that shows how hurt you are because of losing the discussion by missing arguments. and second you keyboard hero learn to have some respect in a conversation! so shut up and go on posting pics of aldo in floyd/conor thread. poor personalties need those things to feel better. but i understand it as long as it is coming from guys like you otherwise you wouldnt feel any success on a daily basis.
can put in some more please. may be this will give you the feeling that you are a winner 

Calling a fork a fork is not a personal insult. Calling you an idiot because you lack the ability to demonstrate basic logic, reasoning, and reading comprehension is just stating facts. If the truth hurts you then that's not my problem.

the only one ignoring the truth, putting in pics and facts that have nothing to do with the thread just to get a fake feeling of temporary success is a internet keyboard hero called kizzo 
this here reminds me of trying to explain colors to a blind person.............


..............Ironically, it's you who is the blind person so you wouldn't even know what the truth looks like. I've already had discussions with smarter people than you on here about the MayMac fight in this thread. So yes, I already talked about the fight. I posted facts about the MayMac fight & posted gifs of the fight. So you're wrong again saying I put pics and facts that had nothing to do with the thread.

In regards to the Aldo pics, you can't have a constructive argument with haters like you and Gogh. You haters only see negatives. Those pics are more of a side thing, for messing with you Conor hating idiots. And it worked. Gogh is triggered and posting Conor getting hit by Floyd pics in response :lol: and you're crying about the pics I posted. Waah. Waah. 1qa :laugh


:c

Image


Image

User avatar
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 14823
Joined: Jan 25. 2009, 07:07

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Gogh » Sep 13. 2017, 21:01

mod1978 wrote:...ignoring the truth, putting in pics and facts...

yup. im posting unedited pictures from the fight this thread is about, yet it seems im getting hate replies for it? im not surprised...

it's why they are on my foes list, so i dont have to deal with the hate and damage control. they are uneditted fight pictures haters!
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 19699
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: CONOR McGREGOR vs FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Postby Kizzo » Sep 13. 2017, 21:04

Gogh wrote:
mod1978 wrote:...ignoring the truth, putting in pics and facts...

yup. im posting unedited pictures from the fight this thread is about, yet it seems im getting hate replies for it? im not surprised...

it's why they are on my foes list, so i dont have to deal with the hate and damage control. they are uneditted fight pictures haters!

Playing the victim card again to gain sympathy from noobs?


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”