Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) trial.

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) trial.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 14. 2017, 01:20

:lol:

You might need to turn off AdBlock

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 14. 2017, 01:22

detroit770 wrote:Haven't got time to post vids, but there was a few intersting points made by the defense.
Macks mom testified, and what a creature she is  :roll:
She looks fuckin' beat. The woman looks like she has smoked every single cigarette ever made  :lol:

And her daughter looks like she smoked every single **** ever made. ;)

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 14. 2017, 01:55

Kizzo wrote:
detroit770 wrote:Haven't got time to post vids, but there was a few intersting points made by the defense.
Macks mom testified, and what a creature she is  :roll:
She looks fuckin' beat. The woman looks like she has smoked every single cigarette ever made  :lol:

And her daughter looks like she smoked every single **** ever made. ;)

Yes. She is a whore  :c
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 14. 2017, 06:58

Killed more cocks than Popeyes.

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 14. 2017, 07:56

Lol'd at this when I found out Muckinday had a new boyfriend :lol: 

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 14. 2017, 22:25

DAY 7.
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 14. 2017, 22:26

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 20. 2017, 19:18

Crud wrote:
phpBB [video]

Former UFC fighter War Machine found guilty on 29 of 34 charges, could face life in prison

Former UFC fighter War Machine aka Jon Koppenhaver, was found guilty on more than two-dozen charges in connection with an assault on his ex-girlfriend Christy Mackinday and her friend stemming from his arrest in 2014. The 12-person jury delivered the verdict in Las Vegas on Monday after less than two days of deliberation.

Two charges of attempted murder left the jury hung after deliberation and the judge in the case declared a mistrial on both counts.

War Machine was found guilty on a total of 29 out of 34 felony charges. War Machine was convicted on numerous charges including sexual assault, kidnapping, coercion and battery. The former “Ultimate Fighter” competitor could be sent to life without the possibility of parole as a result of the conviction.

As the verdict was read, War Machine was seen shaking his head in the courtroom.

The incident occurred in 2014 when War Machine broke into his ex-girlfriend Christy Mackinday’s house and assaulted her and her friend Corey Thomas. Mackinday, a former adult film star known as Christy Mack, testified over two days during the trial about a history of abuse suffered at War Machine’s hands that eventually ended with the brutal assault nearly three years ago. War Machine fled from police before he was finally captured and arrested in California a few days later. He’s been in jail ever since.

The 35-year old former fighter will now await sentencing on June 5 in Las Vegas.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/former-ufc-fighter-war-machine-found-guilty-on-29-of-34-charges-could-face-life-in-prison-032017

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 20. 2017, 19:19

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 20. 2017, 20:24

Kizzo wrote:Image

He may as well have just killed the whore ;)
She's trash :c
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Mar 20. 2017, 20:50

Should have made that call to Saul or one of our DPI lawyers, Pherry Mason.

Y u no call Saul?

prapagramma
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby prapagramma » Mar 21. 2017, 09:16

I'm not one to be critical of other people's points of view but I'm actually pretty suprised at how understanding and open to interpretation people have been about this case. I can't sit back and fall into the sterotype of the th3 black dude that that defends niggas acting like niggas and I don't see the difference between masculine fight culture men acting like this not only make us look like aplha male apes supporting negative sterotypes held by many but in my opinion anyone not viewing this as a vicious attack on to humans, non threatening people ego crimes aside. Then your just as condoning as black America and the on trial

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Mar 21. 2017, 19:29

prapagramma wrote:I'm not one to be critical of other people's points of view but I'm actually pretty suprised at how understanding and open to interpretation people have been about this case. I can't sit  back and fall into the sterotype of the th3 black dude that that defends niggas acting like niggas and I don't see the difference between masculine fight culture men acting like this not only make us look like aplha male apes supporting negative sterotypes held by many but in my opinion anyone not viewing this as a vicious attack on to humans, non threatening people ego crimes aside. Then your just as condoning as black America and the on trial

None of us condone what he did, but this case does not warrant a life sentence. In many countries around the world, he may have never even served time. This case was a victory for Feminists and beta fag sjw's, and if you are a white male in the US, you should be concerned.
Mack was an unknown nobody, just another unknown whore on the internet, for neckbeard cunts who couldn't get a root with a reference to jerk off over. This incident has been very lucrative for her.
A few interesting pieces of evidence relating to this is the $107k where she received donations for supposed "surgeries". She gave evidence that the surgeries were donated by the physicians. That speaks volumes. There is absolutely no evidence, she then passed that on to Domestic Violence organizations.
So what I am saying is, the violence was unwarranted and wrong, the punishment is excessive, and Mack is a deceitful gold digging whore. f**k her! She's a fuckin' piece of immoral garbage.
:c
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Kuz
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Kuz » Mar 22. 2017, 12:43

prapagramma wrote:I'm not one to be critical of other people's points of view but I'm actually pretty suprised at how understanding and open to interpretation people have been about this case. I can't sit  back and fall into the sterotype of the th3 black dude that that defends niggas acting like niggas and I don't see the difference between masculine fight culture men acting like this not only make us look like aplha male apes supporting negative sterotypes held by many but in my opinion anyone not viewing this as a vicious attack on to humans, non threatening people ego crimes aside. Then your just as condoning as black America and the on trial

is this written in English?? wtf is he saying :-/

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”