Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Share a Workout!

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
ShareaWorkout
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Share a Workout!

Postby ShareaWorkout » Nov 19. 2016, 08:05

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce you all my new project, which I have just started - http://www.shareaworkout.com
I'm a big lover of martial arts! I decided to create a website, were everyone would be able to share their ideas and workouts.

I would like to encourage everyone, who has experience and knowledge in martial arts to share your ideas and workouts with us!

Tell me:

*which category it would suit: Combat Workouts, Strength & Conditioning, Cardio Training or Diet Tips.

*witch martial art this workout is designed for (MMA, boxing, BJJ, etc.)

*the main goals of workout.

*tell about yourself, if you want.

You can visit http://www.shareaworkout.com/?page_id=68 and send your ideas through website or send it directly to my email - shareaworkout@gmail.com

Thank you, for your help to grow this project!

You might need to turn off AdBlock

ShareaWorkout
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: Share a Workout!

Postby ShareaWorkout » Jan 20. 2017, 17:51

What's up, mates!

My project is growing - slowly, but steady. At this moment there are several serious strength and conditioning workouts from experienced coaches, also some combat workouts, majority of them are workouts, which I done in my gym.

I would be very pleased, if you would visit my website and give your opinion and advices, how I could make it even better.
And of course, I believe, that you will find there some youseful information!

Best regards,
Shareaworkout.com

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby thevillain » Jan 22. 2017, 08:41

The idea is "ok",but you have a strange website bro.No informations at all + we live in 2017...dont think it is enough to just write down what your workout is about,not even detailed... :?
So first thing I would work on,is your ability to create some solid content so people are interested in watching this #videos
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

ShareaWorkout
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ShareaWorkout » Jan 22. 2017, 08:49

Thank you, for your reply!
There is small amount of information, because it's been not so long ago, when I started it. And videos will come in near future, so it will be more detailed workouts with infographic content.
I really appreciate your words and will try to figure out, how to correct my mistakes, mate.

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby thevillain » Jan 23. 2017, 07:36

It not a mistakte bro,its just a hint from my perspective.Also this is your website,you can adjust the content and layout the way you want it to  ;)
There are soooooo many websites out there handling this topic,it ain't easy to get some people on your site if it ain't worth it,that's basically my message.
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

ShareaWorkout
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ShareaWorkout » Jan 23. 2017, 15:48

You know, bro, I thought it will be easier at the beggining, but as time goes on, I see, that sometimes it is difficult to notice all mistakes, that I did, (P.S. I have no experience with website development and blogging), so for me, it is very important to hear various opinions and advices. I am very grateful for your opinion, bro!

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”