Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Bryan Caraway Punks BJJ Class

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Bryan Caraway Punks BJJ Class

Postby Gogh » Oct 16. 2016, 14:04

not a new concept but always interesting

phpBB [video]

You might need to turn off AdBlock

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Re: Bryan Caraway Punks BJJ Class

Postby JackHawk MMA » Oct 16. 2016, 16:57

Most of them recognized him right away... probably the worst version of this prank I've seen.

He's way too recognizable in the BJJ community, and he was in a class of about 10 people.

This is one of the better examples, a virtually anonymous black belt who also looked very non threatening, in a big class so other people didn't catch wind of what was happening until they had already been gotten :P That's how you do it.

phpBB [video]
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Oct 16. 2016, 20:42

Gogh wrote:not a new concept but always interesting

[video][/video]

5:58 :eh
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Johnny_Morrissey
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny_Morrissey » Oct 17. 2016, 17:09

The cauliflower ear is a bit of a giveaway even before he steps on the mat and you didn't know who he was you'd be thinking he's spent a fair bit of time rolling.
The earth makes a sound as of sighs and the last drops fall from the emptied cloudless sky. A small boy, stretching out his hands and looking up at the blue sky, asked his mother how such a thing was possible. f**k off, she said.
(Samuel Beckett)

Dendra
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Dendra » Oct 18. 2016, 05:05

Johnny_Morrissey wrote:The cauliflower ear is a bit of a giveaway even before he steps on the mat and you didn't know who he was you'd be thinking he's spent a fair bit of time rolling.

This.

Miesha is carrying him hardcore - he's got no personality, hands down the most boring fighter ever, and yet he's still around and "relevant" thanks to her. I mean good for him but some of these moments are cringe worthy, can't he just stay in the kitchen and let Miesha do the fighting & media.
Real mean beats fake nice on any given day.

MMAccount
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MMAccount » Oct 18. 2016, 10:45

Next time: Fedor punks Sambo class!

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Oct 18. 2016, 13:56

JackHawk MMA wrote:Most of them recognized him right away... probably the worst version of this prank I've seen.

He's way too recognizable in the BJJ community, and he was in a class of about 10 people.

This is one of the better examples, a virtually anonymous black belt who also looked very non threatening, in a big class so other people didn't catch wind of what was happening until they had already been gotten :P That's how you do it.

phpBB [video]

Yup this was gold. :like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Waftist
ONE TIME CRI CHAMPION
ONE TIME CRI CHAMPION

Postby Waftist » Oct 18. 2016, 21:25

Lame. That was really shit.

Almost worth watching just to see Miesha in those Yoga pants. :corn
JDS - Lawler - Machida - Hunt - Aldo - Romero - Barnett - Shogun - Cruz - Masvidal - Mousasi
Gomi - Gustafsson - MacDonald -Tanaka - Ishihara - Jedrzejczyk - Shevchenko - Calderwood - Zingano

Hakuho - Robeisy Ramirez - Nieky Holzken - Canelo Alvarez

Johnny_Morrissey
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny_Morrissey » Oct 19. 2016, 17:42

Dendra wrote:
Johnny_Morrissey wrote:The cauliflower ear is a bit of a giveaway even before he steps on the mat and you didn't know who he was you'd be thinking he's spent a fair bit of time rolling.

This.

Miesha is carrying him hardcore - he's got no personality, hands down the most boring fighter ever, and yet he's still around and "relevant" thanks to her. I mean good for him but some of these moments are cringe worthy, can't he just stay in the kitchen and let Miesha do the fighting & media.

I would stay in the kitchen, do the cooking, let Miesha do the fighting and the media, anything bro... what do I got to do?!
The earth makes a sound as of sighs and the last drops fall from the emptied cloudless sky. A small boy, stretching out his hands and looking up at the blue sky, asked his mother how such a thing was possible. f**k off, she said.
(Samuel Beckett)

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby JackHawk MMA » Oct 22. 2016, 15:57

MMAccount wrote:Next time: Fedor punks Sambo class!

:laugh
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

Jason Bourne
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Jason Bourne » Oct 24. 2016, 07:50

Thats so cool

jojoclown777
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby jojoclown777 » Nov 6. 2016, 00:51

I forget why I hate bryan caraway, but I do. He's a cunty piece of shit. I wish those people would've reverse punked him. "Oh hi I'm Marcello. I'm new to this south american jacket wrestling."

Waftist
ONE TIME CRI CHAMPION
ONE TIME CRI CHAMPION

Postby Waftist » Nov 6. 2016, 03:49

jojoclown777 wrote:I forget why I hate bryan caraway, but I do. He's a cunty piece of shit. I wish those people would've reverse punked him. "Oh hi I'm Marcello. I'm new to this south american jacket wrestling."

I hate him because he elbowed Cat Zingano in the head when he was walking passed her when she was sitting down. He's a sly little cunt.
JDS - Lawler - Machida - Hunt - Aldo - Romero - Barnett - Shogun - Cruz - Masvidal - Mousasi
Gomi - Gustafsson - MacDonald -Tanaka - Ishihara - Jedrzejczyk - Shevchenko - Calderwood - Zingano

Hakuho - Robeisy Ramirez - Nieky Holzken - Canelo Alvarez

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”