Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

TRAINING WITH IDO PORTAL - MOVEMENT COACHING

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: TRAINING WITH IDO PORTAL - MOVEMENT COACHING

Postby Robert223 » Mar 7. 2016, 06:29

Gogh wrote:i heard conor is going to hire an "energy coach" and "energy coach" will become the popular buzz words the next 6 months

There you are...go on. 1qa

You might need to turn off AdBlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby GODHAND » Mar 7. 2016, 17:20

Gogh wrote:i heard conor is going to hire an "energy coach" and "energy coach" will become the popular buzz words the next 6 months

Hey Gogh,
I respect you.... and I sure you know that if you want to battle about Conor McGregor there are a ton of threads to do it on. But this is not the place. This is for training info.

So please respect -- :c

thanks man
Do you believe that there is only one God? Good! The demons also believe—and tremble with fear. James 2:19

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans10:09

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Mar 7. 2016, 17:44

demonfist45 wrote:

Hey Gogh,
I respect you.... and I sure you know that if you want to battle about Conor McGregor there are a ton of threads to do it on. But this is not the place. This is for training info.

thanks man

is he not hiring an "energy coach" ? ive heard rumors he is since that is what he cited as his mistake against nate
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Mar 7. 2016, 17:52

demonfist45 wrote:

Hey Gogh,

thanks man

Gogh is already in blind sore hater mode...no way back now. :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

bulldoger
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby bulldoger » Mar 10. 2016, 07:15

awesome post tnx for sharing Image
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose

┏━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓┏━━━┓
┃┏━━┛╋╋╋┃┃┏┛┗┫┏━━┛
┃┗━━┳┳━━┫┗┻┓┏┫┗━━┳━━┳━┓
┃┏━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏━━┫┏┓┃┏┓┓
┃┃╋╋┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┃╋╋┃┏┓┃┃┃┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗┻━┓┣┛┗┻━┻┛╋╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

|||||

Pretzl
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Pretzl » Mar 20. 2016, 12:57

Please no more.. The only movement this is generating for me is for my right index finger to hit the upper left corner button on my keyboard.. Otherwise known as the ESC button..

No more "movement" nonsense.. please. Well, this is America so you can say whatever you want. Now I have officially wasted two minutes of my life--regrettably so.

Life isn't that bad.. it's thread hyperbole..

GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby GODHAND » Apr 3. 2016, 09:56

Here's another video....

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Do you believe that there is only one God? Good! The demons also believe—and tremble with fear. James 2:19

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans10:09

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”