Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

TRAINING WITH IDO PORTAL - MOVEMENT COACHING

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

TRAINING WITH IDO PORTAL - MOVEMENT COACHING

Postby GODHAND » Dec 17. 2015, 17:02

phpBB [video]

FOR BEGINNERS
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

If you are wanting to get in touch with IDO PORTAL, website below

http://www.idoportal.com/videos/floreio-art

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Do you believe that there is only one God? Good! The demons also believe—and tremble with fear. James 2:19

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans10:09

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: TRAINING WITH IDO PORTAL - MOVEMENT COACHING

Postby unmapped » Dec 17. 2015, 17:06

hidden gems / 10

GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby GODHAND » Dec 17. 2015, 17:10

phpBB [video]

The famous Conor McGregor's Lizard and Duck Walk are in this video....
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Advanced Squat
phpBB [video]

Make sure you are taking precaution when doing this movements - take your time and go slow. Even if you feel you are a pro at some of these movements. You can injury yourself in another part of your body if you don't warm up first and light stretching.

Good luck on your Movement !!! :like :like :like
Last edited by GODHAND on Mar 2. 2016, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
Do you believe that there is only one God? Good! The demons also believe—and tremble with fear. James 2:19

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans10:09

GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby GODHAND » Dec 17. 2015, 17:26

Video of Ido Portal talking about Conor McGregor's Movement before he met him.
phpBB [video]

Some training clips of Conor McGregor's team with Ido Portal
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby GODHAND » Dec 17. 2015, 17:43

IDO PORTAL being interviewed about his dogma and training methods...
phpBB [video]

ARTFUL VIDEO SHOT IN THAILAND --

phpBB [video]

stonecoyote
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby stonecoyote » Jan 14. 2016, 11:27

I'd never heard of Ido Portal before McGregor began speakin about the benefits he felt/feels from his trainin but it seems to be takin off all over the place now. Its certainly interestin n the guy makes a lotta sense.

DrazaFFT
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby DrazaFFT » Jan 17. 2016, 00:09

I've heard about Ido from Elliot from Strength Camp channel but never took time to watch more from him...

he is awesome, thanks for sharing the videos
"You couldn't ask for a better script, let's go win it right now!!!!!!"
**** Vermeil
- CRI 31 Champion
- CRI 35 Champion

Kong Dong
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Kong Dong » Jan 17. 2016, 01:16

This guy is deep. He was probably so high when he thought of all this.
Supportin Overeem, Lolmero, Perry and T-Wood. No manlets allowed in this sig.

GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby GODHAND » Jan 17. 2016, 14:24

DrazaFFT wrote:I've heard about Ido from Elliot from Strength Camp channel but never took time to watch more from him...

he is awesome, thanks for sharing the videos

YW.... I will load more videos when I find more.
If you combine the movement training of Ido Portal and the Breathing Techniques & Ice methods of Wim Hof - the Iceman ... You will find that you have full control of your mental and physical capabilities than you ever imagined.

This shit is awesome !!!

phpBB [video]

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Jan 19. 2016, 12:14

thats called traditional martial arts

stonecoyote
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby stonecoyote » Jan 19. 2016, 14:29

I went along with the first breathin exercise he talked Joe through n I am honestly amazed how quickly I found myself feelin the benefits n changes he described. I have practised forms of meditation on and off for years now n I found the disciplines more n more beneficial with practice, but this was like an immediate result. I'm not sayin my lifes changed in the last half hour or so but this is something I will be lookin into more.

I'm gonna listen to the whole podcast when I have more time, n if nothin else its gonna be very interstin experimentin with Wims ideas.

GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby GODHAND » Jan 19. 2016, 19:38

^^^^ It's cold here around 20 degrees right now ... I am thinking about going outside and trying this cold breathing technique method in shorts and shoes. He talks about tapping into your brain stem part thru breathing exercises to affect your autoimmune system and even heat your body up.

@unmapped - Wim Hof's techniques are explained in a way .... thats goes into depth beyond traditional martial arts. I know about Kung Fu and traditional martial arts techniques in meditations. But Wim Hof has been actually tested and recorded to prove his results. Not just a lot of fairy tale stories... Wim Hof actually trains Olympic athletes and other sports just like mma w/ Overeem.
--- too many traditional martial artists in the past were mysterious and used regurgitated fake stories -- they came with a very hokey and creepy approach. At the end of the day... it was just a money grab.

stonecoyote
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby stonecoyote » Jan 20. 2016, 05:31

demonfist45 wrote:^^^^ It's cold here around 20 degrees right now ... I am thinking about going outside and trying this cold breathing technique method in shorts and shoes. He talks about tapping into your brain stem part thru breathing exercises to affect your autoimmune system and even heat your body up.

@unmapped - Wim Hof's techniques are explained in a way .... thats goes into depth beyond traditional martial arts. I know about Kung Fu and traditional martial arts techniques in meditations. But Wim Hof has been actually tested and recorded to prove his results. Not just a lot of fairy tale stories... Wim Hof actually trains Olympic athletes and other sports just like mma w/ Overeem.
--- too many traditional martial artists in the past were mysterious and used regurgitated fake stories -- they came with a very hokey and creepy approach. At the end of the day... it was just a money grab.

I've always been interested in genuine ways of altering body, mind n perception n in the past I have trawled through a lot of hokey BS but these two subjects that you've married into one thread seem to be provin themselves through results. This thread is makin me re-evaluate some of what I currently know n practice n thats always a good thing in my opinion. Thanks for this post bro, I like to expand my understandin of myself n my capabilities but to be honest I seem to have settled into a rut of what I know works for me of late but this thread brings ideas that translate immediately into action without the need of anythin more than a willingness to learn.

Did you go outside n play around with Wim's ideas / exercises? Enquirin minds want to know.

wyvx
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby wyvx » Jan 24. 2016, 03:47

"I've always been interested in genuine ways of altering body, mind n perception n in the past I have trawled through a lot of hokey BS but these two subjects that you've married into one thread seem to be provin themselves through results. This thread is makin me re-evaluate some of what I currently know n practice n thats always a good thing in my opinion. Thanks for this post bro, I like to expand my understandin of myself n my capabilities but to be honest I seem to have settled into a rut of what I know works for me of late but this thread brings ideas that translate immediately into action without the need of anythin more than a willingness to learn.

Did you go outside n play around with Wim's ideas / exercises? Enquirin minds wa nt to know."

Sounds familiar.
Used Wim's breathing technique yesterday to push out a few more pull up sets.
I don't think it's effective as say, dedicating a day to HIT but, it certainly has an effect.

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”