Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Pre Workout Supplement to replace Noxplode?

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
bigtahoe
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Pre Workout Supplement to replace Noxplode?

Postby bigtahoe » Jan 14. 2015, 23:42

I just drink coffee... Best pre workout ever, and it's packed with antioxidants.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Jan 15. 2015, 00:27

bigtahoe wrote:I just drink coffee... Best pre workout ever, and it's packed with antioxidants.

Make sure to take a lot of magnesium daily...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Jan 15. 2015, 00:43

bigtahoe wrote:I just drink coffee... Best pre workout ever, and it's packed with antioxidants.

You heard of that bullet proof coffee, way better for sustainable energy with the MCAs (medium chain triglycerides)...lowers the blood sugar rush with ordinary coffee. I tend to modify the ingredients to NO butter... but that's me 8)

bigtahoe
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bigtahoe » Jan 15. 2015, 11:39

Robert223 wrote:

Why? I'm not being confrontational, just don't understand.

bigtahoe
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bigtahoe » Jan 15. 2015, 11:40

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:

You heard of that bullet proof coffee, way better for sustainable energy with the MCAs (medium chain triglycerides)...lowers the blood sugar rush with ordinary coffee. I tend to modify the ingredients to NO butter... but that's me 8)

I'll look it up, I'm a coffee lover man. I'll drink 12 cups a day. :D

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Jan 15. 2015, 13:35

bigtahoe wrote:
Robert223 wrote:

Why? I'm not being confrontational, just don't understand.

Coffee rids you of magnesium which is very important, not only for working out. If you're drinking 12 cups a day I'd add some Angstrom Magnesium, or even better if you have the time daily transdermal Ancient Minerals Magnesium oil. If you do this for a couple months you'll feel a huge difference in performance (atp production, loose muscles).

Gustavo
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Gustavo » Jan 16. 2015, 13:40

I'm drinking about 1liter if not more of coffee daily, not bcs I need but bcs I love it and me and my family we also do take pills with 250mg of coffee plus 250mg of green tea. Today I made blood exams, lets see how the results gonna come :D
BOSS EVENT THREADS WILL BE MADE BY MANTIS DUE TO POPULARITY UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Jan 16. 2015, 14:29

Gustavo wrote:I'm drinking about 1liter if not more of coffee daily, not bcs I need but bcs I love it and me and my family we also do take pills with 250mg of coffee plus 250mg of green tea. Today I made blood exams, lets see how the results gonna come :D

If you check for magnesium, only RBC tests (plasma) are reliable.

Gustavo
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Gustavo » Jan 16. 2015, 19:48

Robert223 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:I'm drinking about 1liter if not more of coffee daily, not bcs I need but bcs I love it and me and my family we also do take pills with 250mg of coffee plus 250mg of green tea. Today I made blood exams, lets see how the results gonna come :D

If you check for magnesium, only RBC tests (plasma) are reliable.

I don't know if I ever told you about that but I guess I did. I do have a problem known as leukopenia and I have to take monthly exams which includes magnesium, potassium, sodium tests too. I'm not so sure if the ones I made yesterday gonna come out with those informations, if not, the next one ( Will be done in a few days ) is gonna come.
BOSS EVENT THREADS WILL BE MADE BY MANTIS DUE TO POPULARITY UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

Gustavo
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Gustavo » Jan 20. 2015, 21:13

My blood exams came even worse this time, even keeping the diet straight and using my supplements correctly. Leukopenia is advancing and I might have to do some extra exams later on. I will check my magnesium as soon as the doctor allows me to, so I will tell you guys if coffeine really raises so much the potassium level in your body.
Last edited by Gustavo on Jan 20. 2015, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Jan 20. 2015, 21:49

Betancourt Bullnox is a good one. It has some testosterone support ingredients also, though I don't really think the quantities are high enough for any great effect. The energy and pumps are good though. Ingredient quantities to support these actions seem significant enough for me. Some of the more highly advertised ones that work well are Cellucor C4 Extreme which I tend to build a tolerance to kind of fast,and end up having to take 2 or 3 scoops to continue experiencing desired effects. The ingredient profile is simple. No extra junk in it.
I don't react badly to high niacin, but there is a lot of it in here, so if Niacin makes you itchy then you will want to avoid this product. MuclePharm Assault is decent. Again, I end up needing to double dose this product, but it has the right stuff. They have changed up the ingredients as have many, but the latest version is still pretty good. Both of these products taste good.
One that works very well, but tastes absolutely terrible is GNC Beyond Raw Ravage.
It is also very overpriced, so I would only try it if you find it on clearance which is easy because they don't sell much of it until they mark it down. If you can stomach it, it is very nasty. It also has some test boosters in it. Some Fenugreek seed extract, women may want to avoid this product. It is worth mentioning that jury is still out on wether or not Fenugreek really works. It allegedly works similar to Tribulus by increasing LH secretion from the pituitary. Some say Tribulus doesn't really work either.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Jan 20. 2015, 23:55

Gustavo wrote:My blood exams came even worse this time, even keeping the diet straight and using my supplements correctly. Leukopenia is advancing and I might have to do some extra exams later on. I will check my magnesium as soon as the doctor allows me to, so I will tell you guys if coffeine really raises so much the potassium level in your body.

If you have leukopenia Gus then maybe 12 cups of coffee isn't for you... Coffee stimulates your nervous system, raises blood sugars and eventually a hormone called cortisol for a brief period... all of this can paly games with your immune system if youre drinking that much coffee. I would cut down to two or three cups a day and LOAD up on water... it may not make a difference in your blood work but its a healthier thing to do fosho

Gustavo
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Gustavo » Jan 21. 2015, 10:12

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:
Gustavo wrote:My blood exams came even worse this time, even keeping the diet straight and using my supplements correctly. Leukopenia is advancing and I might have to do some extra exams later on. I will check my magnesium as soon as the doctor allows me to, so I will tell you guys if coffeine really raises so much the potassium level in your body.

If you have leukopenia Gus then maybe 12 cups of coffee isn't for you... Coffee stimulates your nervous system, raises blood sugars and eventually a hormone called cortisol for a brief period... all of this can paly games with your immune system if youre drinking that much coffee. I would cut down to two or three cups a day and LOAD up on water... it may not make a difference in your blood work but its a healthier thing to do fosho

I guess I do drink more than 12 cups of coffee a day and yes, it's not healthy but I'm truly addicted to it, I'm avoiding sugar tho(not 100%). I'm drinking around 3-4 liters of water every day but this is a problem I have for years now and it's getting worse every day. The doctor said I might need to draw blood from the bone marrow so my exams can keep going. I don't know how to explain things very well but I hope you could get it :o I'm not really worried about the future exams and possible medicines I will have to take in the near future.

bigtahoe
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bigtahoe » Jan 29. 2015, 04:17

Thanks for the advise on coffee guys, I've cut way back. I'm pretty sluggish in the afternoons, but I'll get over it.

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”