Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Pre Workout Supplement to replace Noxplode?

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
poofykins
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Re: Pre Workout Supplement to replace Noxplode?

Postby poofykins » May 20. 2015, 00:08

if you need a pre workout supp then you are either shouldn't be working out that day or work out for way too long.

but 2 hard boiled eggs and some coffee = much better, and cheaper than any garbage pre workout crap that GNC sells

You might need to turn off AdBlock

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » May 20. 2015, 00:23

poofykins wrote:if you need a pre workout supp then you are either shouldn't be working out that day or work out for way too long.

but 2 hard boiled eggs and some coffee = much better, and cheaper than any garbage pre workout crap that GNC sells

Cage free farm fresh!

regal250xl
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby regal250xl » Dec 17. 2016, 13:00

what does supplement s like this do to your blood pressure I'm an older person and I would like to try a supplement but have concerns about negative impact on my health.

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Dec 17. 2016, 16:41

regal250xl wrote:what does supplement s like this do to your blood pressure I'm an older person and I would like to try a supplement but have concerns about negative impact on my health.

You would want to use a preworkout supplement with an ingredient profile that supports Nitric Oxide stimulation and retention for the vasodilation effect.  Improve blood flow for cardiovascular health and faster nutrient delivery.  Stay away from the formulas that are too high in caffeine and other stimulants per serving than your tolerance level.
Some have no stimulants, some have some, some have a lot.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

lwestlake91
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby lwestlake91 » May 14. 2017, 16:03

Pre Jym hands down best pre workout ever made. I have taken literally all of them over the last 12 years.

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”