Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Pre Workout Supplement to replace Noxplode?

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
mmacanada
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Pre Workout Supplement to replace Noxplode?

Postby mmacanada » Nov 24. 2014, 04:55

Any suggestions?

Like most people, I liked the original. Got a little tub of ENGN Evl today, it says online 300 g caffeine per scoop, but doesn't say so on the bottle. shady, but most of them are like that right now.

It took a while of a guess and test to even find noxplode, and don't want to go through that again.

Seeing Gaspari fold, and that being my other supplement of choice, not sure what are the good supplement companies right now....

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Gustavo
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Pre Workout Supplement to replace Noxplode?

Postby Gustavo » Nov 25. 2014, 10:02

2 capsule of OxyElite.
1 Scoop of Waxy Maize.
1 Scoop of Whey.

You gonna have caffeine - fast carbs - mid to slow carbs - protein.
BOSS EVENT THREADS WILL BE MADE BY MANTIS DUE TO POPULARITY UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

shownuff
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby shownuff » Dec 10. 2014, 08:41

mmacanada wrote:Any suggestions?

Like most people, I liked the original. Got a little tub of ENGN Evl today, it says online 300 g caffeine per scoop, but doesn't say so on the bottle. shady, but most of them are like that right now.

It took a while of a guess and test to even find noxplode, and don't want to go through that again.

Seeing Gaspari fold, and that being my other supplement of choice, not sure what are the good supplement companies right now....

I have been using Kill it by Rich Piana. I finish strong and still want to keep going. Has high grade ingredients. No fillers. Just stuff that works. Let me know how it works for you.

philladelphile
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby philladelphile » Dec 15. 2014, 10:19

Does this new one still give you the intense mud butt?

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Dec 30. 2014, 19:09

Gustavo wrote:2 capsule of OxyElite.
1 Scoop of Waxy Maize.
1 Scoop of Whey.

people actually eat waxy maize?!

... great for the liver :?

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 30. 2014, 19:21

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:
1 Scoop of Waxy Maize.
1 Scoop of Whey.

I used it duringmy fight prep, worked great and my liver tests were always in perfect range (as were all other hormones, vitamins, etc...).

Never used "stimulants" though as I'm naturally amped up to train all the time. :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Crossbones
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Crossbones » Dec 30. 2014, 19:30

Chocolate milk.

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Dec 30. 2014, 20:03

Robert223 wrote:
RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:
1 Scoop of Waxy Maize.
1 Scoop of Whey.

I used it duringmy fight prep, worked great and my liver tests were always in perfect range (as were all other hormones, vitamins, etc...).

Never used "stimulants" though as I'm naturally amped up to train all the time. :lol:

raised liver enzymes and liver taxation arent alwys the same thing.... raised enzymes means liver cells are actually dying. This stuff over burdens the liver and can lead to fat mass gain...just not in the healthiest way imo

basically f**k corn products

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 31. 2014, 04:41

True that. In my case it worked out great but that might be because I only drank it for about 3 weeks and only in 1 of my 6 very small cooked meals of the day plus total carbs where close to 0 to lose that weight (no water cutting since weigh ins were the day of the fight). Lost about 12kg in 1,5 months that way (and I was already lean before) while training 4-6 hours a day and making strength gains as well.

JohnStudd
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby JohnStudd » Dec 31. 2014, 05:27

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:raised liver enzymes and liver taxation arent alwys the same thing.... raised enzymes means liver cells are actually dying. This stuff over burdens the liver and can lead to fat mass gain...just not in the healthiest way imo

aye, f**k all that gmo bullshit. glutamine is usually made from sugar beets too, another main gmo crop.

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Dec 31. 2014, 11:56

Robert223 wrote:True that. In my case it worked out great but that might be because I only drank it for about 3 weeks and only in 1 of my 6 very small cooked meals of the day plus total carbs where close to 0 to lose that weight (no water cutting since weigh ins were the day of the fight). Lost about 12kg in 1,5 months that way (and I was already lean before) while training 4-6 hours a day and making strength gains as well.

Im glad to hear it rob... i just feel theres cleaner ways but im not judgin bro. Thats some great results.

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Dec 31. 2014, 11:57

JohnStudd wrote:
RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:raised liver enzymes and liver taxation arent alwys the same thing.... raised enzymes means liver cells are actually dying. This stuff over burdens the liver and can lead to fat mass gain...just not in the healthiest way imo

aye, f**k all that gmo bullshit. glutamine is usually made from sugar beets too, another main gmo crop.

Agreed

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 31. 2014, 12:38

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:
Robert223 wrote:True that. In my case it worked out great but that might be because I only drank it for about 3 weeks and only in 1 of my 6 very small cooked meals of the day plus total carbs where close to 0 to lose that weight (no water cutting since weigh ins were the day of the fight). Lost about 12kg in 1,5 months that way (and I was already lean before) while training 4-6 hours a day and making strength gains as well.

Im glad to hear it rob... i just feel theres cleaner ways but im not judgin bro. Thats some great results.

But you're right, 100%. I used it those couple times the rest of the year it's sweet potato, brown rice and oats for carbs and low to mid carbs at best. Gotta stay a fly cripple at least with low bodyfat. :/

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Jan 14. 2015, 05:35

I've tried many. Juggernaut and Myogenix Hypershock Rage are currently my favorites. They aren't too expensive, and have all the right ingredients. Taste is good. Sick pumps. Enough caffeine, but not crazy amount like Hyde which was a better product I think before they removed the DMAA which everybody has taken out. Still might be able to find some original Hyde or Mesomorph on the shelf in some gyms that don't know it's supposed to be pulled. Both have Agmantine Sulfate which I get better Nitric Oxide production from than Arginine AKG and Citrilline, and you can find as a stand alone now. First experience with that was in Dymatize Expand X2 which I liked.
The Hypershock was always good, the new Rage is probably the best, and most impressive ingredient profile out there. It also has Waxy Maize carbs. A lot of people are talking good about PreJym which I haven't tried yet.
I'm sticking with the Juggernaut for now as I've been getting it dirt cheap. Less than $30 for 60 servings.
I can do 2 scoops without too much caffeine and keep it at under $1 a day.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”