Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

How To Work Out Less And Still Look Younger!

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
muga mushin
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

How To Work Out Less And Still Look Younger!

Postby muga mushin » Jun 17. 2014, 11:36

Steve Holman, author and creator of the F4X Workout Plan and the book, Old School, New Body, was the editor-in-chief of the Iron Man Magazine, a leader in the fitness magazines for many years now. He has met and worked with the most professional of gym and fitness trainers, and along with his wife, Becky, developed a work out plan that is healthy, time saving, and can make you look a decade younger than you are. It is specifically targeted for individuals aged 35 and up (but is recommended for any age), and is guaranteed to show a difference in just a matter of days!

The book is compiled of information that has appeared in Iron Man over the last several years, and of knowledge gained from working with professional fitness trainers that have trained the best of the best, like Clint Eastwood, Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed from the Rocky movies) and Suzanne Summers. The book includes workouts, a nutrition plan, and action steps to take in order to start the process. This is an intense but time-saving and healthy way to slow down the aging process, build and shape muscle, and become healthier.

This workout program is built similarly for men and women. Steve and his wife Becky swear that men and women can, and should, work out in the same way. No need to work out separately or do different exercises.

There are 5 common mistakes to avoid if you want to slow down the aging process and achieve your dream body:

1. Stop The Diets! Stop eating those low-fat foods that keep being advertised as “healthy” for you. Your body needs fat in order to run correctly! Healthy fats are necessary to regenerate your power hormones! For example, testosterone -the strength hormone- is a direct result of cholesterol and dietary fat intake! You need these fats and cholesterol to make all of your hormones so it is important not to cut all of them completely out of your diet! Also, if you’re constantly counting all those calories and eating only low fat, you cannot enjoy eating out! Worrying yourself to death will definitely not make you look younger.

2. Quit your crazy long cardio workouts! – Cardiovascular conditioning can be achieved in far less time and with less effort than those long gym classes and hours on the treadmill. In fact, running on the treadmill and other long bouts of cardio work outs can actually accelerate the aging process by increasing free radicals in your body and there are far smarter ways to exercise.

Free radicals are like robbers that are deficient in energy. They attack and snatch energy from the other cells to satisfy themselves. Exercise releases free radicals, but when you exercise for a short amount of time, a smaller amount are released and the body can take care of them and prevent damage. But when you do long, extended work outs, free radical damage is out of control which speeds up the aging process!

3. Stop blaming everything on your age! Studies have shown that even people in their 90s have been able to gain muscle tone in less than a month with some lifting exercises. People can change their bodies at any age, from 25 to 95! You should constantly challenge yourself because it’s the challenge and the constant work towards improvement that keeps you young! And what better challenge is there than staying fit and healthy?

FACT:
YOUR BODY CAN BE THE SAME AS IT WAS WHEN YOU WERE 30 YEARS OLD!

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT DOING EXCERISE !
THERE IS NO “RIGHT AGE” FOR DOING EXCERISE !

You CAN feel young again

phpBB [video]

4. Drink More Water! Water not only hydrates you and keeps you healthy-it also helps to burns fat! Water suppresses hunger and keeps your liver and kidneys healthy. Just drinking a dozen ounces a day will drop years from your face by keeping your skin hydrated and healthy! Fun fact: Your liver is the number one fat-burning organ. When you are not drinking enough water, your kidneys stop working and your liver takes over. Do you really want your liver processing water instead of burning fat? Of course not! So start drinking and keep drinking that water to keep everything in your body functioning as it should!

5. Work out LESS! Steve and Becky are not saying to stop working out. They are just saying that you should go by the old-school resistance training instead of the hours upon hours of cardio classes like spinning and kickboxing. This resistance-training program includes just four specific exercises that will have you done with your workout while others at the gym are just warming up!

http://www.lifegooroo.com/look-fit/how-to-work-out-less-and-still-look-younger?utm_source=taboola&utm_campaign=76303

You might need to turn off AdBlock

pjnichols72
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: How To Work Out Less And Still Look Younger!

Postby pjnichols72 » Nov 9. 2014, 09:48

Tagging this to check out later. At 42, I definitely feel I'm doing better than I was 10 years ago but always looking for good advice.

dimas
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby dimas » Oct 29. 2015, 19:58

trying out the water thing...

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Oct 29. 2015, 21:21

in general looking young means lean and toned body/face. this is accomplished by burning more energy than youre consuming. in other words you cant just eat whatever you feel like. ive heard this for years and i completely agree: maintaining a healthy weight is 20% working out and 80% diet

also important to note, water is uber important because when youre burning fat, the wastes that come from metabolizing fat are excreted from your body mostly through your urine. so to put it simply...drinking a lot of water helps you to pee out fat (if youre burning fat)
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

GODHAND
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby GODHAND » Oct 31. 2015, 02:39

Does this help with your sex life too ?

:lol:
Do you believe that there is only one God? Good! The demons also believe—and tremble with fear. James 2:19

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans10:09

kramer
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby kramer » Nov 15. 2015, 10:20

Actually being fat makes you look younger. It's stretches out those wrinkles, au naturale.

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Loki » Apr 8. 2016, 06:07

rele wrote:Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

As rants go, this was a pretty good one.

MMAccount
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MMAccount » Apr 8. 2016, 12:25

What do you mean, work out less?

(Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson at 26 years old)

NoeOgan
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby NoeOgan » May 24. 2016, 05:29

im going to take some extra water and keep my body away from feeling hunger..the for most thing on my weight loss plan

koscheckbob
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby koscheckbob » Jul 10. 2016, 15:20

If you want workout less and look younger take cold showers which promotes more brown fat cells.

sabo
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby sabo » Aug 13. 2016, 17:48

Its takes very little to get in shape. I just do little things thought the day, a few push ups here, I might squat as I walk around the house to engage more muscles, etc... Just doing some little things every day you will see improvements quick.
mind-wars.com ~

"MMA kicks and throws will break your bones, but names will never hurt you...."

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”