Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

what gym do you train at?

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
nicoshefford
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

what gym do you train at?

Postby nicoshefford » Oct 18. 2011, 19:27

Just wondering what gym everyone trains at and what they most like about it?

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Go get some DO-NALD-CER-RO-NAYYY

Rex Fortune
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: what gym do you train at?

Postby Rex Fortune » Oct 18. 2011, 22:06

I train at Evolve MMA, My wrestling coach Clint Musser and Muay Thai instructor Ryan Madigan.
Monkeys are what happens when you have opposable thumbs but not higher reasoning. And are an asshole. -Josh Barnett

Sariyah89
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Sariyah89 » Nov 4. 2011, 10:25

RobDeighnam wrote:I train at Evolve MMA, My wrestling coach Clint Musser and Muay Thai instructor Ryan Madigan.

Are they related to EVOLVE MMA Singapore?

Sariyah89
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Sariyah89 » Nov 4. 2011, 10:28

RobDeighnam wrote:I train at Evolve MMA, My wrestling coach Clint Musser and Muay Thai instructor Ryan Madigan.

Rex Fortune
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Rex Fortune » Nov 4. 2011, 12:11

Sariyah89 wrote:

No they aren't. I was curious about that when I started.
Monkeys are what happens when you have opposable thumbs but not higher reasoning. And are an asshole. -Josh Barnett

ckakarate1
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ckakarate1 » Jul 3. 2013, 15:00

I am training at California Karate Academy (CKA) which is one of the country's oldest Karate Schools. It is conveniently located in the Cupertino, Saratoga and West San Jose area. It has been offering effective self-defense programs courses to men, women, teenagers, and children for over 50 years.
http://www.ckakarate.com/

Dis E_pline
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Dis E_pline » Jul 4. 2013, 03:40

I train at Haute Tension MMA and MT in the suburb of Paris, Homecamp of Karl Amoussou and Patrick Vallee amongst others

Floyduss
Presidential Suite
Presidential Suite

Postby Floyduss » Jul 22. 2013, 09:36

I train at Matrix Boxing Gym, it also has jits in the same gym. It's sick.

This is my head coach's MMA debut a couple of years ago

phpBB [video]

Hopefully he can make me even better then he was :twisted:
'I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.' - Mike Tyson

http://bestbonusbets.com/betting-sites/

PrideFCfan
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby PrideFCfan » Jul 22. 2013, 16:15

I train at the community college I currently attend.
"At the end of the day, I don’t give a crap who’s taking what. The steroids are not going to help them when I hit them. Take as much as you like, I don’t care." - Mark Hunt

talkshitgethit
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby talkshitgethit » Aug 14. 2013, 03:03

I train at 45TEN Muay thai the coachs names Nick T. I cant spell his last name because he is samoan they got names hard to pronouce
Iz normal

choke101
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby choke101 » Mar 5. 2014, 03:42

I used to train at the Philco mma Team in Germany. Very good trainer, good fighter and good person. Bjj/mma. It's a little gym kind of underground :hair
Now I don't have the time to do it :|
"don´t go to war if you are the slave of your fear, because your fear will turn into your scaffold, bitch"
Me.

propianotuner
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby propianotuner » Apr 11. 2014, 18:46

I train at Gracie Jiu Jitsu in Manteca, CA. We call our instructor "Whitey", and he initially learned from Cesar Gracie. Last year we trained sometimes with a gi but lots of folks can't afford it so we always train no gi now. It's a pretty versatile course in Jiu Jitsu and our instructor himself learns new things every year too, so we're always up to speed on "catch as catch can", judo techniques (especially the art of ukemi), aikido throws and joint locks, the rubber guard, tornado guard, the twister, learning the inverted versions of each submission and every variation that we can. They also started up a kickboxing course there last year, and we've been going to Lodi to learn some Sambo and occasionally spar with Faber and the Diaz brothers. A lot of cross training, but mainly Gracie style Jiu Jitsu from Henzo and Cesar, with a smattering of 10th planet techniques.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

justice beaver
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby justice beaver » Apr 22. 2014, 19:43

propianotuner wrote:I train at Gracie Jiu Jitsu in Manteca, CA. We call our instructor "Whitey", and he initially learned from Cesar Gracie. Last year we trained sometimes with a gi but lots of folks can't afford it so we always train no gi now. It's a pretty versatile course in Jiu Jitsu and our instructor himself learns new things every year too, so we're always up to speed on "catch as catch can", judo techniques (especially the art of ukemi), aikido throws and joint locks, the rubber guard, tornado guard, the twister, learning the inverted versions of each submission and every variation that we can. They also started up a kickboxing course there last year, and we've been going to Lodi to learn some Sambo and occasionally spar with Faber and the Diaz brothers. A lot of cross training, but mainly Gracie style Jiu Jitsu from Henzo and Cesar, with a smattering of 10th planet techniques.

Haha, mantweka, im over in methdesto , but wife works in mantweka. Need a chiropractor, lemme know.

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”