Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

How to lose fat (easy guide and FAQ)

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: How to lose fat (easy guide and FAQ)

Postby kusok » May 9. 2016, 18:17

^^^ Knew a very fit guy who would get angry, tired, hungry, and flat unless he ate lots of carbs. Couldn't go to sleep without his oatmeal. Hated fatty foods also.

:laugh

Individual preferences.

You might need to turn off AdBlock

NoeOgan
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby NoeOgan » May 16. 2016, 14:01

Looks as Perfect beginners guide. Much helpful for many newbies like me..thanks ;) ;)

fighting4love
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby fighting4love » May 20. 2016, 22:17

google the ABCDE The Anabolic Burst Cycling of Diet & Exercise. In 90 days I went from 156 lbs. 14% body fat to 175 7% body fat 8)

koscheckbob
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby koscheckbob » Jul 10. 2016, 15:16

Sprinting helps to add conditioning and muscle

Fasut
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Fasut » Jul 12. 2016, 13:37

Just dropping this off here. I kinda like taking really cold showers now. There is some (shaky) research that links it to better fat utilization by your body. Regardless of whether it is true or not...I'm doing it because it gives me razor sharp focus and I kinda feel like I look leaner although I didn't change stuff in the last weeks except for the cold showers.

Jason Bourne
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Jason Bourne » Oct 24. 2016, 07:47

Very very usefull thread i have one recommendation for fat loss drink green tea as much as you can

eljefeutexas7
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby eljefeutexas7 » Dec 17. 2016, 22:35

This guide is legit and much appreciated.
At my peak conditioning I wasn't lean at all just strong and fast (BJJ & Football). In college, I fell in love with running and swimming and ended up losing a ton of weight even while eating 3 big meals per day. Turns out I over-trained, ended up getting insomnia and had to cool it for a few months. Rest is key - cardio everyday will burn you out. Another good point in this article is to keep lifting heavy. It will keep the T up hitting the major muscle groups (legs, back). 
Life is a struggle involving plants, animals, and man.
It can take the form of economic, social, political or military competition. When other means fail, recourse will be taken time and again to the ultimate means: violence.

JM Barrie
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby JM Barrie » Dec 20. 2016, 07:20

I have been big twice in my life. I got big during my teen years. I lost the weight in 2 to 2 1/2 years during my adult years. I got down to 132 lb with good muscle mass while in my early 20's. Then I got big again in my late 20's.
I know how to lose weight. I lost that weight because I had a change in jobs and I had to get to work by walking or biking. I mostly biked there. It was a couple miles one way. Once I got that exercise going my body wanted to have different food which I am sure helped with the weight loss. Now that I am big again I know that if I want to lose it I will have to put something else in my life because before I had to get that exercise because if i didn't then I wouldn't get to work. I have a better job now and a car now. I have to add something in my life. Exercise. It just isn't fair. Losing weight takes so long. Gaining weight easy, one day you turn around and boom you fat. I know I have to lose weight. Now that I got promoted I can buy certain things that can make my life easier. I will try to add exercise to my life. I looked damn good(for me) while I was in the 130lbs.
“Albums should be for all races, all tastes in music.” –Michael Jackson

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Dec 20. 2016, 08:58

Putting hate for Conor in your life won't melt those pounds bb. 
Try a bicycle again.  1qa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

oscarxiii
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby oscarxiii » Dec 26. 2016, 12:31

Habrá que traducirlo:(

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”