Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Rafael dos Anjos: Colby Covington is ‘just a worse version of Conor McGregor’

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Rafael dos Anjos: Colby Covington is ‘just a worse version of Conor McGregor’

Postby Kizzo » May 31. 2018, 22:34

“I grew up in Brazil in the favelas, man. Bullies, trash talking, doesn’t work with me,” dos Anjos said Thursday on a heated UFC 225 media conference call. “But I think Colby, he’s just trying [to be Conor McGregor]. Conor does it well. Conor, he’s a rich man, he makes a lot of money. He’s a businessman, and I can respect that. But Colby, he’s just a worse version of Conor McGregor. He’s trying to be like Conor, but when he loses to me, his career is done. All he has is talk, nothing else.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/31/17415294/rafael-dos-anjos-colby-covington-is-just-a-worse-version-of-conor-mcgregor

@2:27
phpBB [video]
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: Rafael dos Anjos: Colby Covington is ‘just a worse version of Conor McGregor’

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Jun 2. 2018, 10:23

I think. hes doing a great job. hes got people talking about him for just being a jack ass...

i got him beating RDA, hes got more skill, heart experience and hes a more complete fighter

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5

Re: Rafael dos Anjos: Colby Covington is ‘just a worse version of Conor McGregor’

Postby Bakke » Jun 2. 2018, 10:32

He is definitely one of the best wrestlers in the division. If he can improve his striking then he can be a real contender. Honestly wouldnt be surprised if he just dominated RDA in the grappling department.
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Jun 2. 2018, 18:58

Bakke wrote:He is definitely one of the best wrestlers in the division. If he can improve his striking then he can be a real contender. Honestly wouldnt be surprised if he just dominated RDA in the grappling department.

his only known weakness is the boomerang

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5

Postby Bakke » Jun 2. 2018, 19:27

RICHDOGPAIL wrote:
Bakke wrote:He is definitely one of the best wrestlers in the division. If he can improve his striking then he can be a real contender. Honestly wouldnt be surprised if he just dominated RDA in the grappling department.

his only known weakness is the boomerang

Boomerang to the face
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

therealweagle
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby therealweagle » Jun 2. 2018, 20:43

Ppl need to stop talking about McGregor as if McGregor invented the fight game. McGregor is just a worse version of a 1000 wrestlers and dozens of other fighters before him.
Its better to let ppl think you're a fool than post a butthurt reply and prove them right.
CRI 89, CRI 105 and TUF 14 Invitational Winner
"Why would I hold him down when I can stare him down." Hendo
Wiedman>Silva Sas

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Jun 4. 2018, 12:57

therealweagle wrote:Ppl need to stop talking about McGregor as if McGregor invented the fight game. McGregor is just a worse version of a 1000 wrestlers and dozens of other fighters before him.

No one is talking like he invented the fight game, they mean the real shit talking and they are correct. Sonnen was poormans McGregor with that WWE bullshit.
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Jun 4. 2018, 16:40

Conor is Colby's teacher.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Return to “MMA TALK”