Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Damn ! Them bitches are hot !

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Re: Damn ! Them bitches are hot !

Postby xSamWaynex » Jun 2. 2018, 18:33

How do you guys vote on fake boobs, yay or nay? Me personally I like em real. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a large breasted woman, but honestly I'd rather have a mediocre sized woman with real boobs, than a woman with large breasts that are fake. I've only gone out with one woman who's had fake boobs though, so maybe I just haven't found the right pair of fake boobs?..........Weirdly the site edited the word ****.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Jun 2. 2018, 18:38

xSamWaynex wrote:How do you guys vote on fake boobs, yay or nay? Me personally I like em real. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a large breasted woman, but honestly I'd rather have a mediocre sized woman with real boobs, than a woman with large breasts that are fake. I've only gone out with one woman who's had fake boobs though, so maybe I just haven't found the right pair of fake boobs?..........Weirdly the site edited the word ****.

I dont give a fook. Anything goes.
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jun 2. 2018, 19:00

RICHDOGPAIL wrote:im very offended by thus thread, its sexist and it demeans our valued female members:

lukn4trbl

im so sorry you still have to put up with this, cyber hugs

:/
Does this mean I'm ghey?
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jun 2. 2018, 19:01

Poochie wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:How do you guys vote on fake boobs, yay or nay? Me personally I like em real. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a large breasted woman, but honestly I'd rather have a mediocre sized woman with real boobs, than a woman with large breasts that are fake. I've only gone out with one woman who's had fake boobs though, so maybe I just haven't found the right pair of fake boobs?..........Weirdly the site edited the word ****.

I dont give a fook. Anything goes.

Fake for play
Real for stay
I wonder what an 80 year old lady looks like with a boosted rack?
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Jun 3. 2018, 02:28

^^

I do know at one point in time there was a woman who was 86 that had just started stripping. I don't know if she had a fake rack or not, but I'm sure that was a sight that most didn't really "want" to see, but it's like a car wreck situation, ya gotta look even though ya know ya shouldn't. Oh and does anyone know why they edit the word for women that is a shortened version of chicken? You can type chicken and it's fine, but if you type just the first five letters of that word, even if you space the letters out the Share edits it for some reason. 
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Jun 3. 2018, 08:41

I’m with you on this sam. Fake imo is nasty!
Now I can understand ‘cancer’ or other reasons for fake and that’s different. But only to have bigger tits, no! Yuk! IMO!
A nice plump C or D is perfect. Now fellows we haven’t talked about nipples yet...  ;)
Yeah sam, I don’t know why it edits that word. Very strange.
★ ★ ★

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Jun 3. 2018, 09:50

^^^ Acorns!  Ya, acorns are my favorite. Some volume to them, but not too big of areolas and not so long or skinny that they look like this example: :lie
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Jun 3. 2018, 19:55

MajorBA wrote:^^^ Acorns!  Ya, acorns are my favorite. Some volume to them, but not too big of areolas and not so long or skinny that they look like this example: :lie

:lol:   yes... ‘acorns’
★ ★ ★

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Jun 3. 2018, 20:07

KK a bit small up top but doesn’t matter to me...  :like
  :shock:
★ ★ ★

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Jun 3. 2018, 21:28

^^^ They're a bit bigger than they look in that photo.

"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Jun 4. 2018, 02:58

KK's not imo. Sorry Karolina.

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Jun 4. 2018, 21:45

She would need a crowbar to pry my face out of there.

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Jun 10. 2018, 21:49

Lukn4trbl wrote:
RICHDOGPAIL wrote:im very offended by thus thread, its sexist and it demeans our valued female members:

lukn4trbl

Does this mean I'm ghey?

I support you trouble!

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Jun 10. 2018, 23:34

RICHDOGPAIL wrote:
Lukn4trbl wrote:

lukn4trbl

Does this mean I'm ghey?

I support you trouble!

:lol:

Return to “MMA TALK”