Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Come on Mighty Mouse, its time to progress. A thought by JM Barrie. Poll added.

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.

Who takes the rematch?

Poll runs till Feb 9. 2021, 03:38

Mighty Mouse
69%
Cruz
31%

Total votes: 13

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Re: Come on Mighty Mouse, its time to progress. A thought by JM Barrie. Poll added.

Postby hippielove » May 20. 2018, 00:49

hippielove wrote:Done with ya gangbang boys?  :ei
I was really expecting more...
Come on... only 3, the other is kizzo troll accounts  :lol:

I’m waiting...
Give it you 3’s best!  :lol:
★ ★ ★

thehumongous
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Come on Mighty Mouse, its time to progress. A thought by JM Barrie. Poll added.

Postby thehumongous » May 20. 2018, 00:53

Back on topic.. 
I like MM right where he is..doing what he does best  :like

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » May 20. 2018, 00:57

Edit this out...
I think we all get a bit out of control at times.
Put it in the past, all forgotten on my side.
  :loveyou
Last edited by hippielove on May 21. 2018, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
★ ★ ★

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Postby moose84 » May 20. 2018, 01:03

Robert223 wrote:
moose84 wrote:also to comment on JM's thread that was hijacked

Wish MM would step up a division since he pretty much cleaned out his own division

Dont wanna see him in rematches against Joey B or Cejudo. He would beat them again

You don’t want to see him against the notoriously improved Cejudo?
I think that'd be a really interesting matchup.

That and him against Dillashaw at Flyweight.

Eh. People (not saying you) have said Cejudo has improved immensely and would do better and possibly beat MM a second time around. To that I say MM keeps improving as well in all facets on the game.

Now would Cejudo last longer then their first fight!? Most likely, but I still would have MM coming out on top

Would I be intrigued to see what happens!? Sure, but the time for MM to test his skills against a bigger name is now. They can always fight later. Just like I wanna see MM fight Horiguchi again, but dont think it will happen anymore.

So if MM wont go up or fight a bigger name then I guess a rematch with Cejudo would be the consolation prize.
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK

MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 20. 2018, 03:02

moose84 wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
moose84 wrote:also to comment on JM's thread that was hijacked

Wish MM would step up a division since he pretty much cleaned out his own division

Dont wanna see him in rematches against Joey B or Cejudo. He would beat them again

You don’t want to see him against the notoriously improved Cejudo?

...Would I be intrigued to see what happens!? Sure...

As a fan, that’s all that counts imo.

As for the Horiguchi fight, f**k yeah! I wish the UFC could do a champ vs champ fight in Rizin, co-promotion.
Wishful thinking of course but the production value of Rizin would make this fight epic. :like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aloha » May 20. 2018, 05:00

Robert223 wrote:
moose84 wrote:
Robert223 wrote:You don’t want to see him against the notoriously improved Cejudo?

...Would I be intrigued to see what happens!? Sure...

As for the Horiguchi fight, f**k yeah! I wish the UFC could do a champ vs champ fight in Rizin, co-promotion.
Wishful thinking of course but the production value of Rizin would make this fight epic.  :like

I agree that MM doesn't have to go up in weight.  He owns everyone who can cut to flyweight.  He is the best littlest dude ever, hands down... But anyone remember when he ducked Dillashaw (at flyweight) so he could get the record?

That last Horiguchi fight was a good one - Horiguchi started strong, but would have lost by judges' scorecard anyways even without that last second submission.  That said, I'm in the fight game in Japan now, and Horiguchi is a f'n star here = still young + been kicking mad ass ever since that MM loss & wants to fight him again : https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exclusive-interviews/exclusive-kyoji-horiguchi-wants-rematch-with-demetrious-johnson-in-very-near-future/

When I say that I hope MM goes back up to BW (the weight he used to fight at), this is just my dumb-ass feelings as a fan = I want to see him tested while he is still in his prime + actually think he has a great chance of owning the BW division.  Plus, shouldn't he want to avenge his last loss to Cruz?  

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 20. 2018, 05:29

Aloha wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
moose84 wrote:...Would I be intrigued to see what happens!? Sure...

Wishful thinking of course but the production value of Rizin would make this fight epic.  :like

I agree that MM doesn't have to go up in weight.  He owns everyone who can cut to flyweight.  He is the best littlest dude ever, hands down... But anyone remember when he ducked Dillashaw (at flyweight) so he could get the record?

That last Horiguchi fight was a good one - Horiguchi started strong, but would have lost by judges' scorecard anyways even without that last second submission.  That said, I'm in the fight game in Japan now, and Horiguchi is a f'n star here = still young + been kicking mad ass ever since that MM loss & wants to fight him again : https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exclusive-interviews/exclusive-kyoji-horiguchi-wants-rematch-with-demetrious-johnson-in-very-near-future/

When I say that I hope MM goes back up to BW (the weight he used to fight at), this is just my dumb-ass feelings as a fan = I want to see him tested while he is still in his prime + actually think he has a great chance of owning the BW division.  Plus, shouldn't he want to avenge his last loss to Cruz?  

With Cruz‘ health issues because of Ciprofloxacin I believe the second fight will look completely different, in MM favor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Postby moose84 » May 20. 2018, 06:18

Robert223 wrote:
Aloha wrote:
Robert223 wrote:As a fan, that’s all that counts imo.

With Cruz‘ health issues because of Ciprofloxacin I believe the second fight will look completely different, in MM favor.

Agree

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » May 20. 2018, 13:42

moose84 wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
Aloha wrote:I agree that MM doesn't have to go up in weight.  He owns everyone who can cut to flyweight.  He is the best littlest dude ever, hands down... But anyone remember when he ducked Dillashaw (at flyweight) so he could get the record?

Agree

I agree x4!  :D
★ ★ ★

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » May 21. 2018, 02:06

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp

Postby moose84 » Jun 11. 2018, 08:50

hippielove wrote:Edit this out...

:like all good bro, no hate from me!

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Jun 11. 2018, 09:10

moose84 wrote:
hippielove wrote:Edit this out...

:like   all good bro, no hate from me!

Hippies old balls are really starting to grow on us :lol: 

Return to “MMA TALK”