Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Conor McGregor's chaotic arrival after UFC 223 media day causes damage, injury to Michael Chiesa

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: Conor McGregor's chaotic arrival after UFC 223 media day causes damage, injury to Michael Chiesa

Postby Synergy » Apr 10. 2018, 03:24

There will be some law suits and fines, but nothing more will come off it. Some smart fighters on the bus will get rich off the payouts they extract from that dumb fck Conor. The UFC won't bother taking any action as Conor brings in a lot of money.

The real question now is whether Conor has the stones to fight Khabib (given he and his 30 friends tried to assault him) or whether he will dodge him and fight Nate Diaz or another exhibition boxing match, so as to avoid getting mauled by Khabib.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Conor McGregor's chaotic arrival after UFC 223 media day causes damage, injury to Michael Chiesa

Postby Kizzo » Apr 10. 2018, 04:32

Synergy wrote:There will be some law suits and fines, but nothing more will come off it. Some smart fighters on the bus will get rich off the payouts they extract from that dumb fck Conor. The UFC won't bother taking any action as Conor brings in a lot of money.

The real question now is whether Conor has the stones to fight Khabib (given he and his 30 friends tried to assault him)

That depends on more than just a matter of having "stones" (which is speculation more than anything).
For example, How long will be Conor be out due to this incident? Will Khabib still be champ by then?
A lot can happen between now and then.
or whether he will dodge him and fight Nate Diaz or another exhibition boxing match, so as to avoid getting mauled by Khabib.

Well, the first reason why he fought Nate was because RDA pulled out. The 2nd time was to get redeem his first loss. And Mayweather was a money fight he's been planning earlier in his career. None of those reasons had anything to do with Khabib. Anyway you're only speculating what you think he'll do.

We'll see if you're right though in a matter of time. ;)

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Postby Bakke » Apr 10. 2018, 04:54

True about the UFC not really giving a shit. Hearing reporters ask Dana about the consequences of his actions was funny. He couldn't give them a straight answer. Remember when he fired Paul Daly on the spot after he punched Koscheck? Conor has slapped a ref and injured several fighters, yet Dana can't give them a straight answer? They haven't even confronted him about that because they are a bunch of cucks and bending over for Dana
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Apr 10. 2018, 05:02

Bakke wrote:True about the UFC not really giving a shit. Hearing reporters ask Dana about the consequences of his actions was funny. He couldn't give them a straight answer. Remember when he fired Paul Daly on the spot after he punched Koscheck? Conor has slapped a ref and injured several fighters, yet Dana can't give them a straight answer? They haven't even confronted him about that because they are a bunch of cucks and bending over for Dana

Made me think of the Daley thing too.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Apr 10. 2018, 05:17

Pretty obvious why. Conor is their cash cow. Daley is chopped liver.

There will definitely be consequences from the legal side, and maybe action taken by the Athletic Commission.

UFC stripped Conor of his belt, but I doubt they are going to go further than they have to on their end.

Life is unfair, but as Holloway would say, "It is what it is."

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 10. 2018, 06:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Postby Bakke » Apr 10. 2018, 14:19

Conor outside the bus like
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Apr 10. 2018, 16:53

You'll do fookin' nuthin.

Germania
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Germania » Apr 12. 2018, 06:03

I figure Conor's ego was bruised due to the title fight without him. Conor doesn't want to fight right now, or he might even want to but big daddy dana won't let him fight Khabib while not fully prepared cuz its dangerous to the business...  But not being relevant in the title picture just doesn't sit right with McGregor... Then Khabib slaps Artem and gives him an actual excuse to confront Khabib.

What happened from there is pretty insane, but really Conor only threw a tantrum like he always does and went way overboard like he always does... It's learnt antics! Because the UFC and especially Dana love and reward him for it, all the while superficially condemning his behavior... No publicity is bad publicity!

I mean who did we talk about these last few days? Khabib just won the damn title. In spectacular anticlimactic manner, but its still amazing that all everybody wonders is if and when Conor is going to fight him. To me that looks like a mission achieved!

If that fight ever happens it will sell like warm buns...

To Conor the people on that bus that got hurt were probably a prior calculated and accepted risk to meet his ends. To the UFC they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I do believe the window breaking was an accident and kinda wonder why it did, don't modern car windows have a thin plastic foil glued to it to keep the glass from shattering when it breaks? Safety Glass and such? Especially in a Bus with large and numerous windows? Thats all wild speculation though...

In reality when you throw something large made out of steel at a window you have to accept that it is most likely going to break and everybody has at one point or another learnt that said broken glass can and will cut people. Conor accepted that risk and in the worst of cases could have taken a humans eyesight or worse... That doesn't bode well for his overall character and makes it kinda hard to root for the guy.

On the plus side he knows how to fight and might possibly do so in the future!
Last edited by Germania on Apr 12. 2018, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.

Germania
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Germania » Apr 12. 2018, 06:03

double post

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Apr 12. 2018, 06:23

Germania wrote:double post

Can you please put an extra space between your paragraphs. Maybe i'm getting old but i find long posts like that hard to read without it being broken up.

Germania
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Germania » Apr 12. 2018, 09:27

Lukeo wrote:
Germania wrote:double post

Can you please put an extra space between your paragraphs. Maybe i'm getting old but i find long posts like that hard to read without it being broken up.

I thought I did the first time... But now it should be easier on the eyes.

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Apr 12. 2018, 10:52

Germania wrote:
Lukeo wrote:I thought I did the first time... But now it should be easier on the eyes.

You probably did, but the website removes 
spaces (carriage returns/new line data) for 
some reason.
This should be double spaced. No edits.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Synergy » Apr 13. 2018, 02:34

Will Khabib still be champ by then? A lot can happen between now and then.

I don't see how the belt is relevant. If you and 30 of your thugs try to assault a fighter and then you refuse to fight him 1 on 1 in a fight, you come across as a coward.

Well, the first reason why he fought Nate was because RDA pulled out. The 2nd time was to get redeem his first loss. And Mayweather was a money fight he's been planning earlier in his career. None of those reasons had anything to do with Khabib. 

I never said that he took any of those fights to dodge Khabib. I am saying if he fights Diaz (a middle of the road fighter) for the 3rd time or go and fight some boxer, then he would be dodging Khabib. Off course if Khabib does lose the belt and Conor does fight the champ first, I would not fault him for that as long as Khabib is the next fight.
Anyway you're only speculating what you think he'll do

Last I checked we are all speculating as none of us are Conor.

To Conor the people on that bus that got hurt were probably a prior calculated and accepted risk to meet his ends.
If that fight ever happens it will sell like warm buns..

I agree this was a calculated move to keep his name in the media. I doubt he actually wanted a melee with Khabibs team, rather just get some camera time, acting like a mad man. I think he just threw that dolly in the heat of the moment, not realizing the damage it would do. Don't think Conor wanted to piss away millions which he will have to pay out in those lawsuits.
    And yes if he does fight Khabib, that fight could very well break all UFC PPV records, especially if Khabib still has the belt and is still undefeated going into that fight.

Return to “MMA TALK”