Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Ferguson out, Holloway in for Undisputed Lightweight Title

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Kronlk
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Re: Ferguson out, Holloway in for Undisputed Lightweight Title

Postby Kronlk » Apr 3. 2018, 16:07

SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:This fight makes no sense. They shouldve just rescheduled tony/kab.

From the sounds of it, Tony is gonna be out at least 6 months before he can even begin a training camp so he is realistically gone a year.
How taste my peepee.

AV bet with JackHawk: Holloway > Edgar 1 month

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Apr 3. 2018, 21:29

Kronlk wrote:
SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:This fight makes no sense. They shouldve just rescheduled tony/kab.

From the sounds of it, Tony is gonna be out at least 6 months before he can even begin a training camp so he is realistically gone a year.

Ya thats true. But....shiit. Maybe im not giving Max enough credit but i dont even think he has a punchers chance. Is there no light weights available for this fight? Apparently they offered this to t-city too. Where the f**k are all the light weights? I wish somehow a welterweight like Woodley couldve stepped in. I would rather see how Kab would fair against a bigger opponent. 
"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Apr 4. 2018, 01:45

SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:
Kronlk wrote:

Ya thats true. But....shiit. Maybe im not giving Max enough credit but i dont even think he has a punchers chance. Is there no light weights available for this fight? Apparently they offered this to t-city too. Where the f**k are all the light weights? I wish somehow a welterweight like Woodley couldve stepped in. I would rather see how Kab would fair against a bigger opponent. 

I guess light weights can't drop weight in that short amount of time. There is a video in yt where Alvarez is talking about him self.

Sci
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Sci » Apr 4. 2018, 16:26

Max couldn't stop a 1 legged Connor from taking him down at will. Don't see how he's gonna stop Khabib. 

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Apr 4. 2018, 16:54

Close up of Khabib and Artem

phpBB [video]
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Apr 4. 2018, 17:09

Sci wrote:Max couldn't stop a 1 legged Connor from taking him down at will. Don't see how he's gonna stop Khabib. 

To  be fair, Max has upped his game since then.

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Apr 4. 2018, 22:42

Just watched the presser....I like Max' confidence but Im even more convinced he doesnt have a punchers chance. I dont believe he has one punch ko power especially against a monster like kab. Kab was right, this aint a legacy fight for Max. Its a money fight. Nothing more.
"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Apr 4. 2018, 22:44

...however I will tune in and enjoy this event nonetheless. Just to be clear, im not hating on Max or anything like that. I just feel he is way out of his league here and this is the best fight for kab to remain undefeated

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Apr 4. 2018, 22:57

SkidMarxTheSpot wrote:Just watched the presser....I like Max' confidence but Im even more convinced he doesnt have a punchers chance. I dont believe he has one punch ko power especially against a monster like kab. Kab was right, this aint a legacy fight for Max. Its a money fight. Nothing more.

Not much of a legacy fight for Khabib either to be fair. Considering he's fighting a guy who had only 6 days of training and never fought at LW. And this is the guy he's fighting for his "legacy."
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Apr 5. 2018, 03:23

Khabib gets KO'ed then Max fights Conor in September as a double champ vs double champ rematch.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 5. 2018, 04:48

Lukeo wrote:Khabib gets KO'ed then Max fights Conor in September as a double champ vs double champ rematch.

That’s the plan. :like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Apr 5. 2018, 05:01

Robert223 wrote:
Lukeo wrote:Khabib gets KO'ed then Max fights Conor in September as a double champ vs double champ rematch.

That’s the plan.  :like

I smell an upset as well.  It would suck to de-rail the Khabib train so early after the Edson smashing, but Max has the ability to pull it off.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » Apr 5. 2018, 09:08

Lukn4trbl wrote:
Robert223 wrote:

That’s the plan.  :like

I smell an upset as well.  It would suck to de-rail the Khabib train so early after the Edson smashing, but Max has the ability to pull it off.

I've said it before,  25-0-0  and 'some' of you think magic Max will KO Khabib?   (don't think so)
The idea sounds perfect!  (the plan)  Then again, if this happens it would not be skill that beats Khabib, it would be a 'Setup'.
A nice fixed warm pile of BS.  Ive seen it 'tons' of times in all sports.  Many MMA fights looking pretty damn suspicious.
The word of today is  'Fixed'.   Lets hope not
This should be a complete domination one sided @ss beating!

Now lets give it UP for the  :new  155 Champ  Khabib!  26-0-0  :fb
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 5. 2018, 09:15

hippielove wrote:Many MMA fights looking pretty damn suspicious.

Name some recent UFC fights that looked fixed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Return to “MMA TALK”