Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Morning Report: Dana White says chances are ‘very, very, very good’ that Brock Lesnar returns to the UFC

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: Morning Report: Dana White says chances are ‘very, very, very good’ that Brock Lesnar returns to the UFC

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Mar 3. 2018, 12:55

... a great gig brock has got. roid up, collect a pay cheque, serve suspension in WWE, collect more money, back to UFC, roid up, collect pay cheque again.... I wonder if he will serve this suspension back in the WWE LMAO -!!

he should call out hunt!

I like it!!! war Bork!!! this bud lights for u buddy!!

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: Morning Report: Dana White says chances are ‘very, very, very good’ that Brock Lesnar returns to the UFC

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Mar 3. 2018, 12:56

hippielove wrote:
SterlingStar wrote:Makes the UFC a joke, suspend and ostracize Jones, and others, but welcome Brock back, GTFO here. Do they REALLY need the white trailer trash demographic that bad? Is WWF really that damn popular?

If I was Miocic, I'd tell Dana to f**k off, and even though DC is company man I see much of the same if not retirement. All around bad move.

I agree!
Yeah, this is a joke:roll:
And yes the WWF is 'that' popular...
Somehow the billions of white trash LOVE it:like

:ek ......  :x

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Mar 4. 2018, 20:42

RICHDOGPAIL wrote:

:ek ......  :x

:*8
My good Pal...  richdogtail:loveyou
★ ★ ★

Return to “MMA TALK”